Sparkgirl

What is your favorite rare?

Whitch One?  

311 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What is your favorite rare? It just takes a click! Do you even have one?

Okay the reason for this seemingly random poll is this: as part of my personal enjoyments is collecting dragons. I started collecting rares this month. Not to long ago a cheese and a paper appeared in the cave at the same time! I couldn't desided, then when I finally chose paper both wre gone. blink.gif

So I started this poll out of curiosity and hopes of seeing which it the most wanted rare. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Sparkgirl

What, no chicken option?!

Chickens are beasts!!

I went with Neglected, though. So awesome ^^

It's a tie between getting a much desired but never able to obtain CB Gold or hatching a sitting black alt. I've produced any number of black alts but never one in the sitting position. Both the Gold and blacks (alts) are two of my favorites that I'd love to capture/produce one day.

I prefer Neglecteds over the other rares by far.

Silvers probably come in second, and Tinsels comes in third.

Runner ups are Ices, Sweetlings and Rosebuds, and GoN (adults).

Definitely Thunder trio, and then Neglected. *nodnod* Not so much in terms of what I want the most, but more in terms of what I like to look at most.

I love the Tinsels, I'm rabidly after one. D: They're so shiny and... O.=.o

Neglected are cool too, but I have little hope of getting one. xd.png And I LOVE the design of the Magma dragon.

Edited by Alpha Gryph

Silversssss

The fact that I have 96 of them should show my epic love for them. :U

Second place is holly, third is silver tinsel.

Note that all of them are shiny in some way. LOL

I went with the Neglected, as I have a better chance at getting one of them than I do of most of the other rares. (CB gold/silver, holly, tinsel, GoN)

My top few, in order from favorite to least favorite-

Neglected

Silver

Silver Tinsel

GoN

Gold/Bronze Tinsel

Alt Black

Holly

Thunder Trio

Ice and Magma

Alt Vine

Gold

Personally I prefer to tinsels, they bring me a mysterious, antient and solemn beauty ^^

Edited by Amyanieli

They are all awesome but I like tinsels, neglecteds, and magmas the best.

I like neglecteds the best, mostly for their looks, with magmas a close second.

I think THunder, Ice and Gold and Silver is my favorite rare. last is GoN if I got one someday. smile.gif

Edited by Soundwave95

my most favourite is Penk xd.png

as for those that can be obtainable:

1. ND

2. Holly

2. Ice and Thunder

4. Cheese and Chicken

I don't like the sprites of Silvers, Golds and Alts, but I'm still going to have them smile.gif

Hhrrrr... I'm tied between GoN and Neglecteds.

The GoN sprite is my 2nd favorite on DC (it's preeetty. D:), but I kinda like Neglecteds more overall...

I'll say Neglected.

I voted GoN, but that's because they've been good to me. xd.png I have yet to have an ND experiment go right. rolleyes.gif

Tough one. I voted chickens because I adore them, but for lineage purposes I prefer Tinsels.

Edit: Oh my gosh, what was I thinking? I'd forgotten Magmas were one of the trio! They're the whole reason I joined back up with DC. I thought they were too awesome to resist.

Okay, My order of preference is:

Magma

Chicken

Tinsel

Gold - but only because they're yellow. I love yellow dragons, and there aren't nearly enough yellow breeds on DC

Um, Bright Pinks. They count as other, right?

Edited by Goslander

Spriter Alts tongue.gif

But to be serious, I like Ice trios the most. If Gons were breedable they'd be my favorite. (pictures a chequer from Penk X GoN) *drools*

My top five, from the list given:

1. Neglected - favorite sprite on DC.

2. Alt Black - the sprites are so elegant, especially the females, and they look wonderful in lineages. Also the S1 sitting alt blacks remind me of my black Labrador smile.gif

3. Cheese - says she who spends roughly half her weekly food budget on expensive cheeses.

4. Paper - the first rare I ever tried to catch, I liked them more than golds or silvers, and still do.

5. Alt Vine - like a nature-themed version of the classic wyrm coiled around the golden treasure.

I think Guardians of Nature, Tinsels, Golds, Silvers, and Trios (especially the Thunders, but I'm very fond of the Magmas and Ices as well) are also gorgeous sprites, but for me they're not quite as quirky and interesting as my top five.

Silver tinsels and Silver dragons. Female Alt blacks :3