Sparkgirl

What is your favorite rare?

Whitch One?  

311 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

From the sprites, I like the ND and GoN best. But chickens are cool, too! laugh.gif

Silvers are very pretty. I do want the Neglecteds/Hollies the most, but that's because I don't have at least one of each.

GoN eggs are pretty and GoN adults are magnificent.

Neglecteds and Tinsels are some of my favorite rares, they're so beautiful. happy.gif I also like Silvers a lot. Hollies have also been among my favorite dragons for a long time. At first, I thought it would be easy to get one. xd.png

Oh, and chickens are awesome too! laugh.gif

Edited by Ladybugheart

Silver/golds and the chickens are my favorite ones. Never really liked the neglected dragons actually.

Ice and Magma are among my (many many) favourites, so I chose Trio. Even thought I must admit there are some common dragons I almost like better.

Neglected, because they seem a little bit like something out of a horror film and I'm a fan of horror films, so.... wink.gif

I don't think they really count as rares anymore, but they are still highly sought after... I like Nebula dragons, so I voted "other."

GoN, due to how hard it is to get them, but if I have to wait a year or longer than I will.

Neglected are next, but I don't like the sprite as much.

However, Tinsels, particularly silver tinsels, are third will eventually become a bit more common, and by then I should have a few good dragons that I can breed and trade up to get a desirable one(such as 4th Gen or lower). But for now I will wait.

I love the sprite for Magmas, but they are more easily acquirable.

Silvers has almost as good of a sprite as Magmas, but I just don't like them as much, just a taste thing.

Golds don't have that good of a sprite in my opinion, but are really rare, so they are sixth.

After that, I would love to have any of those dragons, but they are not close to the first six.

I like the gold, silvers, chickens, and cheese dragons. tongue.gif

Top three in order from 1st to 3rd:

Alt. Black

Magma

Tinsels

I have only one of the three (Magma), but maybe someday... cool.gif

I love the GoNs, because they're very pretty.

But I love Golds and Silvers, too, because you can trade 'em for other nice things...

First for me would be the female black alt she looks amazing, I'm dying to get one of my own.

I love the neglected dragon simply because it looks so epic. after that would have to be silver

Edited by Shackledog

My favourite dragon is not rare, but of the rare ones the ones I like most are the dino hatchlings.

I'd just say any dragon of the legendary trio, since I have two Icicles. Tough my all time favourite would probably be the Thunder.

All the Trios and the GoN are very beautiful and detailed, and I've grown really fond of Tinsels lately (not to mention the amazing NDs)...but nothing so far has exceeded my love for Silvers. <3 The male Silver sprite is the reason I first joined DC when I saw it in someone's signature in a forum. ^^

Though I must say, the ungendered Cheese hatchling is one of the cutest things ever! x3

Edit: Come to think of it, the female alt Black is probably second from the top...and they look so awesome paired with silvers!

Edited by MissK.