TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

I got the Stitch egg and the Chicken crossing the road egg, but I wanted Kila's squid.... it's sooo cute!!

You have to spring the time forward yourself. It's under Board Settings in My Controls. Check the DST box.

I hope the event's extended. It sure would be a stroke of luck on my part. :3

I never knew we could change the time. Don't do anything with my settings except play with my signature now and then.

I think we need new hosting! xd.png It shouldn't be crashing this often.

It just can't handle us. lol tongue.gif

I think we need new hosting! xd.png It shouldn't be crashing this often.

We understand frustration, but, we really don't know what is going on yet. TJ started looking into it within moments of it going down.

As soon as we know anything, we'll let everyone know.

Thanks smile.gif

Did you click/unclick the box for the Daylight Savings Time in your Forum Settings? That might explain being an hour out.

I'm so relieved to have caught all my eggs before the site went down.

Good to see TJ's on top of things (and our awesome mods, too). smile.gif

Thanks guys... I've never actually changed the settings as it usually helps me figure out what times the servers are running on (that and a certain company that can't get their coding act together always messes up our official DST changeover anyhow).

What a pain though, I really wanted to find out which egg would have been the last one found.

It ended? but... I didn't get one of my favorite ones! Noooo! The site is down... *Cry*

I'm so sad about this event sad.gif I barely managed to get some, I was truly busy this last days, with a cat that arrived to my home and the surgery he had to have, and my parents...

I just couldn't get them sad.gif, I think I got like 12 or so!!! sad.gif

Hugs!!! Congrats to everyone that did got them!! Be well!!!

Can someone tell me what the Stitch egg is? I'd really like to know =) I don't think I've gotten that one yet. it must be one of those darn missing 3.

Can someone tell me what the Stitch egg is? I'd really like to know =) I don't think I've gotten that one yet. it must be one of those darn missing 3.

If you check out the third post, that information is listed there. :3

I didn't get them all... *sigh* Unfortunately, being in the Pacific Timezone means that the event ended at 5:00 for me, the exact time I get home from school. Alas, I was too late... Although I did have quite a bit of time yesterday and the day before... But I was busy! D: I didn't get them all. The funny thing is, though, that I got the exact same number of eggs as I did last year.

and dragon cave s down good thing i got my eggs ^^

LOVE THEM TJ AND CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR

ALSO!!!

WE WOULD LOVE AN EASTER BUNNY DRAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We tried to make one, kept being too much bunny not enough dragon in design so it never got TJ's approval. They currently sit in my main signature (which will change back to its normal look after the first).

I'm glad all of you had fun with the hunt. It was a delight to organize it this year =)

I'm annoyed a bit....the site has been down for hours for me so I lost out on this in the end....Not my fault I had work on Easter and then School yesterday so today was like the only day I could browse the site....and the site goes down....that annoys me slightly.

Edited by kurokari

I'm glad all of you had fun with the hunt. It was a delight to organize it this year =)

Its was great! Thanks to everyone for their hard work and to the spriters.

I'm a bit upset that the site is down as well. I know it's not purposeful or anyone's fault, but I don't have much time to log on for the long periods of time necessary to collect eggs (studying, school work, etc) and the fact that Easter egg collecting was mostly during the week made it harder to find time to log on. And when I finally did get the chance to log on, the site was down.

Also, just double-checking, dragons will be credited with time they lost right?

I'm a bit upset that the site is down as well. I know it's not purposeful or anyone's fault, but I don't have much time to log on for the long periods of time necessary to collect eggs (studying, school work, etc) and the fact that Easter egg collecting was mostly during the week made it harder to find time to log on. And when I finally did get the chance to log on, the site was down.

Also, just double-checking, dragons will be credited with time they lost right?

We really don't know what is going on yet, but, TJ always takes care of problems that arise from site issues.

As soon as we know more, we'll pass it along.

I'm really bummed that I didn't think about the egg hunt until late last night. I've been so busy with final exams I didn't even think to check for the Easter event...

I got about 40 of the eggs, but there were still a couple of ones that I wanted... *sigh*

(The squid was the first one that I got. tongue.gif)

ah I knew there was something i forgot about today. Now it's too late. Wish I could still get all eggs, I would even consider making a donation for them ^.^

Damn, I forgot to get my last two before the site went down. Now I'll never have Seiss's beautiful goldfish-egg sad.gif

i only got 40/53 :[ but at least i gots the squid, goldfish, and peacock, i wanted those the most :]

I can't remember how many I got, as its not loading for me atm.

But my internet went down on the last hour so I am gutted I missed out, damned internet!

Thank you TJ and thank you Spriters, hope you all had a Happy Easter with lots of Chocolate ^^

We tried to make one, kept being too much bunny not enough dragon in design so it never got TJ's approval. They currently sit in my main signature (which will change back to its normal look after the first).

Aw, it's adorable! I would've loved to have those on my scroll! Keep trying for next year, if you would be so kind. I've been wanting bunny dragons for a while now.

Also, I would love it if, if nothing else, TJ would let us grab that one egg we would've gotten before the crash.

How was the time extended 20 hours if Easter was on the 24th, was supposed to last for three days, and the site went down on the 26th at 8:00?

EDIT: 3 days

Edited by Kellach

Darn! I needed 20 more! I'm sad.... sad.gif

I wish it ended at midnight!

Edited by moneyman