OrbiterSpore

What is the very first video game you ever played?

The earliest one I REMEMBER playing was Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX on my GBC.

That may not be the earliest, I know we had pokemon and some others around the same time, and a Ps1 fairly early as well (I remember playing Lara croft and barbie <.<) but that's what first springs to mind.

Edited by dracocharky

I can't remember which one, but Duck Hunt, Super Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda, or Oregon Trail was probably one of them.

Super Mario World for NES. I was but a smaaall child then, and I became hooked on games since, amg. xd.png

I can't remember exactly, but I know that it was a Pokemon game. Probably Pokemon Red and Blue judging from my age at the time.

I can't remeber excatly, but I think is was Pokemon: Gold on a Game Boy Color ^^

My first computergame.. hmm.. that have got to be The Sims xd.png

Something on the SNES. Donkey Kong Country? Super Mario World? Maybe it was Secret of Mana... No idea.

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

I remember I was stuck in the Kokiri Forest for a week or so, until my cousin visited and told me what to do.

Oh boy, I think it was Donkey Kong, the GBA version.

But it might have been Super Mario Bros. 3, also for GBA.

I got them both at the same time, but I don't remember which one I played first. I couldn't even beat the first level on either of them.

Frogger on the old Game Boy. Other games I played when I was little (from like 4 years old): Tetris, Yoshi's Story on the N64, and (when I got a GBA for my 6th birthday) Madagascar. And I still love Yoshi's Story xd.png I play it on my Wii VC. Such an underrated game...

mmm that was probably either pokemon red on the gameboy or like the lion king dos game for pc

Hmmm... Hard to tell, I kind of forgot... either it was Pokemon Red on my Game Boy Color or Pokemon Stadium on my N64.

I forget the name of the game, plat former, on a consol older then the N64, you could grapple with the character from plat form to platform. At the time I thought the bullets looked like crayons.... was only 5 in recovery from surgery

Metroid: Zero Mission. Yup, this explains my exponential love for Metroid.