OrbiterSpore

What is the very first video game you ever played?

Pokémon ruby and sapphire on the Gameboy Advanced. I always took them from my older sisters to play them. I even learned how to read off of those games.

Sonic 3 & knuckles.

I played it when I was 4. And I still play this in virtual PC which win98 is installed...

Edited by sh20000sh

According to my dad the very first game I played was either Doom or Wolfenstein 3-D. I was almost 3 years old and couldn't care less about a little number 18 on a box.

Probably pokemon but I don't think I have it anymore

*runs of to check if I have it still*

Gosh been so long I don't even remember. But it was probably the old fashion Mario.

Either Pokemon Red for the Gameboy Color (stole it from my dad a lot XD) or Mario Kart on the N64. Still have all the games too. They're what I grew up on.

The first game I ever played was either Tetris, Spyro, or Q-Bert.

Could never get the hang of Q-Bert, and I still adore the Spyro series til this day.

Maybe even Pokemon Yellow or Blue on the Gameboy Color..

I can't remember, haha. tongue.gif

First game I ever played?

Something on Atari. I don't remember the title but... yeah. I've been playing video games since I was 3. First one whose title I remember was either Contra or Mario Bros 2. Had those around the same time.

I played my older Brother's copy of Pokémon Silver.

He was just outside the Elite Four area and all I remember then was running into a heck of a lot of Tangela.

Then my Dad got me my own Game Boy Advance, which I still own and use to play Pokémon Blue since my other Brother broke my DS Lite, and because my Brother wasn't asking for the game back, he 'borrowed' it from our other Brother anyway it didn't matter, I restarted the game and played with a Chikorita. Because they're bloody adorable.

I also remember watching my Mum play Tomb Raider a lot though I don't belive I ever played that. Far too difficult.

Do arcade machines count? Then it was Pacman. On holiday in Greece where I didn't understand a word the other kids were saying (couldn't read yet either, not that it would have helped), so I just changed directions when they were shouting and kept going when they were cheering. xd.png

The next game after that was Doom on my first computer, about ten years later. tongue.gif

Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness on the Gamecube or Super Mario Bros. 3 on the Nintendo (Not so sure which one was first, I played these two games for as long as I can remember..)

The first video game I've ever played? My goodness, what was that? *Thinks* Oh! It was when I was a little kid and this older boy at the babysitter's house made me compete against this other older girl in some sort of asian fighting game. Needless to say, I lost the battle and was very confused. xd.png I can't even remember what system it was on, but I think it was on a Playstation 2 or something.

Some Chinese RPG, where a guy's mentor was frozen or something in a cave, and he got a little helpful elemental spirit after the event, before going to a town and saving a white-haired girl and some more stuff. I remember quite well that there was a part where the main character had to crossdress because it was the part which I figured out somehow the first time and couldn't the second. dry.gif

the earliest ones i can remember is are sonic the hedgehog (1 or 2(the one with tails the fox) on sega, and spyro (cant remember which one) and i dont know the console.

Spyro. biggrin.gif The very first video game I've ever played.

Haven't played it for a long time though. RAHHH xd.png