OrbiterSpore

What is the very first video game you ever played?

I was really young (like 2 or 3) when I started playing video games so I can't really remember the VERY first.

I think the first games I ever played were Super Mario Bros. And Mario Bros. 3. My uncle lived next to us and sometimes my dad would take me with him when he visited. While my dad and his brother were shooting the breeze I'd be jumping on goombas, kicking koopas and, if I was in a real destructive mood, kill ducks on Duck Hunt.

Idk. Some kid's game that I lost when I was five. That was the first-ever one.

The second video game I ever played was Super Mario Kart followed by Super Mario Party or something on the DS.

P:

I believe it was a Spyro game for the GBA- either season of Fire or Ice. Not positive, though.

Do PC games count?

...Busytown Math... or Busytown Reading... I can't remember which... (I think we still have them in our basement)

The first console game I played, (or attempted to play) was the original Mario Bro's. I think my Grandma gave it to my Aunt....

Edited by AzanaiChibiZ

Sonic on that old game thingie which I dunno whats it called, I didn't even liked it but I kept on playing it intill I get up to the water level which freaked me out cause I didn't want Sonic to drown.

Some game for the GameCube. Can't remember which, but it as probably a Disney game. I had a LOT of Disney games when I was just a little older than a toddler. xd.png

Edited by Five-OhBelowZero

I think the first video game I ever played was Super Mario Brothers for that super old Nintendo... cute, classic game. c:

Pokemon Pinball Sapphire/ Ruby Version. I still like that game. smile.gif

Quake. I have played it when I was 5 xd.png

That time I thought that the monsters that I killed were after my cookies smile.gif

Alex the Kidd in Miracke World. Built into the old Sega Master System.

I think the first video game I ever played was Super Mario Brothers for that super old Nintendo... cute, classic game. c:

Same here. It was the latest thing when I was little.

Though I can't remember if I actually played it or not, so pokemon Blue might have been my first game too, despite the fact I clearly remember watching hours of the Super Mario Game being played by my brother.