blackdragon71

Post Baseless Lies About the Person Above You

Corvi put the litter box in the unisex school bathroom and enrolled their cat in the school. This is silly, because their cat is so far behind on its classwork.

heh... I read that that actually happens. 

catstaff plays mindgames with her hatchlings, invoking love and hate until the dragons are completely dependent on acquiring her approval which she withholds at whim.

@Long_Before_Sunriseisn't really a cookie artist, they paid someone to decorate the cookies and took all the credit for themself.

(I never saw anyone actually open the door of a stranger's car to stick produce inside. But I remember a couple of times as a kid, when our garden was producing more zucchini and tomatoes than we could eat at once, my dad loaded up some boxes with the extras and set them out on a card table by the beach near where we lived, along with a stack of brown paper lunch bags, with a sign that said "The garden's doing too well - help yourself!" The boxes were usually empty within a couple of hours, just in time for the parents to say we needed to go home before we got too badly sunburned.)

Lies. I never liked Tom Cruise.

@catstaff covers all her food in dark red salsa so she can feel lke a successful predator.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

Cruise played Maverick, not Goose.

@Long_Before_Sunriseis sad that they didn't qualify for pilot training due to having hooves.

catstaff is a afraid of the refrigerator after it 'ate' so many cat toys.

Those were Girl Scouts? You told me they were hobgoblins hiding their true appearance with glamour.