RheaZen

Post Ctrl+V

• Accept: :D Thanks for including my suggestion! - L

And thank you Lagie for the suggestion

Interested in CB Gold, Silver, CB numeric code(Excludes two-heads). I can trade 2G Bronze shimmerscaled for it.

System.OutOfMemoryException: Out of memory.

at System.Drawing.Image.FromFile(String filename, Boolean useEmbeddedColorManagement)

at PaintDotNet.ClipboardUtil.GetClipboardImageAsSurface(IWin32Window currentWindow, IPdnDataObject clipData) in d:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\PaintDotNet\ClipboardUtil.cs:line 352

at PaintDotNet.ClipboardUtil.GetClipboardImageImpl(IWin32Window currentWindow, IPdnDataObject clipData) in d:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\PaintDotNet\ClipboardUtil.cs:line 215

at PaintDotNet.ClipboardUtil.GetClipboardImage(IWin32Window currentWindow, IPdnDataObject clipData) in d:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\PaintDotNet\ClipboardUtil.cs:line 171

at PaintDotNet.Actions.PasteAction.PerformActionImpl() in d:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\PaintDotNet\Actions\PasteAction.cs:line 108

ah that explains where the image went, I accidently copied that instead :/

Edited by Starscream

image.png.3ea17038e80a24426cb20c129b0fd86c.png

(It was a joke from the counting thread. I joked that someone had the "Darien bug", in that they were putting ellipses (...) after all their numbers like Darien, whose avatar is a fox.  I then had to draw it.)