RheaZen

Post Ctrl+V

Good morning, Shelley! Will you be at the BHS today, and if so, could you feed the animals, please? (WhatsApp is slow...?)

w̶̨̭̟̱̋͊̿̃͗h̸̡͉̭͚̳̙̹̙̅̊̎̓̋̿̐͜ý̴̨̘͔̯̞̗͒̽̍̌́̋̽̋ ̴̭͖̍n̷͉̞̣̠̭̮̿̾̓͝ǒ̶̢͎̘̙͂̌̈́͐̊̽̏t̴͎͕̭̹̖͚͙͎̤̫͕͝,̶͈̪̣̻̔̄͒̊̋͛̈́͜͠ͅ ̵̨̫̩͚̌̑͆̈́̂͊̿͛̔̾́̕͜͠r̴̢̗̞͓̺̘͓̈̈́͐̃̄͋̈̔̈̍͋ͅį̴͖̜̳͕̟̮͕͔̜̜͓͍̿̚ĝ̵̛̙͕̑̎̋́̚h̴̨͉̲̭͎̮͍͗̏̈́̚ţ̵̡̢̥̻̞̗̤̜͚̺͎͙̊͑̏͋̕?̶̱͈̲͔̭̐́̕ ̶̡̧̛̺͎͖̲̲̫̼͖͐̐̈́͆̋͛͒͜s̴̢̘͈͙̖̠͍̯͙̥̠̲̀̀͆͊͜͝ơ̸͇̤̹̩̘̲͈̿̂̊͗͝͝m̵̼̄͗͑̐͋̈̐̆͘͠ẽ̷̬̳̜̬̺̫̙͆͜ͅẗ̸̨̛̫́͗͗͘͘ĥ̵̡̠͖̲͍̳̇̓̇̽̃͊͑̚͜͝ị̸̰̓̽̈́ǹ̸̫͎̖̖̞́̕g̴͕͓͈̽͗ ̴̰͙̘̞̘̰͍̩̯̱͊̊͗̽̉̓̃̽̆̓n̶͚͕̭͙̻̭͒̆̕ȩ̶̮̖͓͍́̅̋̀͊͘ẉ̴̖͓̱̮͇͙͍̗́̃̂̈́̐̈̎ͅ ̵̧͖̝̙̞̲̝͓̫̮̹͌́͛͠ţ̸̧̞̟̬̲̣̃̊̇̋̋̊̋͌͂̐͘o̴̧̲̜̒̎ ̸̡͍̝̙̦̟͍̗̤͍̜̙̰̋̐͂̆͌̿͘͝t̴̹̬̤̯͉̗̀͒̆͂̓͘͝͠r̶̡̼̐͘ỹ̸̮̮͙̪̺̌̓̊̄̇̐̿ ̷̬͋̐͆̔̾á̷̫̜̥͙̩̝͇͇͎̬͙͉n̴̢̩̹̺̺͓͔̱̳̜̹̓̍̆̎̃̎͗̒̐̅̊̚͝d̴̨̡̘̯̄̑̈́̀̋̈͂̌͋̕ ̶̛̛̛͍̻̪̦̣̠̺̖̒̀͛͒̚ḯ̶̟̩̰͔͈͈͔͈̺̑̓̀͜͜t̸̼̹̑̍̀͂̕ ̷̣̼̙̬̥̳̱̫̤̟̌̒͆̈́̂̈̀̅̈́͗͊̇̚͜i̷̧̾͊̃͘ͅs̶̘̫̤̥͚̯̪̜̦͙̺͕̗͗̅͗̓̉̀͝ ̷̨̙̹̦͐̏̓̅̏̏̓́̄̈́a̷̘̰͍̯͚̳̭̐̄̋̈́̃̽̋͒͒́̏͌͠l̸͖͆̾̃̆̆̀̚͘w̴̨̛̲̠̣̫͓̩͍̜͉̖̐͛͂a̵͓̻̖̯̝̣̦̳̻͍̔̆ỵ̷̨̈́̿̆̑͌̉͑̀͠s̸̛̤̻̎̉͊̿̊ ̷̛͖͓̠̘́͊̎̉f̵̭̩̃͛̄́ǔ̷͖͍̱̰̤̭͍̤̙͈͇̖̤̍̓̈́̃̒̍̑̈́͌̏̚n̷͉̟͔̦͈͆͛͗̈͝͝ ̴̡͙̱͖̦̙̮͎̟̟̱͛̌͑̄̌͝ţ̷̠̣̣͈̼̐̈́̀̀̓̇͆̈́̕̕͝ơ̵̙̭͉̤̩͗͐̂̂̄̓̀̍̽̕͜͠͝ ̵̺̍̇́̒̐̋͋̑ẗ̵̘̰̯̲̝̳̝̮͈̤͙̪̰́̏ṙ̸̲̮͖̚̕y̸̢̥̰̟̯̥̬̙̓͛͝ ̷͈̱̹͓̭͕̙͗͠ͅs̶̨̡̬̪̞̯͚̬̱̈́̑̄̾̓̚o̶̹̻͖̝͙̊͛͆̐̊̑m̴̨̨͕̤̼̞̙̥̋̔̂͊̓͋̄́͜͠͝ͅȇ̶͔̻̰̼͇͚̤̰̹̃̐̿̀͌͜ṭ̶̈̉͛͌̂̏̀͆̈́̽̕̚ḧ̵̺͖̹̳̦͈̥͓̘̱̮́̂̐i̵̘̼͇̻̺̖̼̠̟͐́̽͑́̔̍n̵̖͗́̔̈̈́͂̈́͝g̷̺̖͛͛̍̐̕ ̷̡̨̜̭̝͇̄̽͌͊̍̍̿͛̔̑̋͘͘ͅn̵̯͖̱͛̃͛̇͐̎͘͜ê̶͙͍͕̥̹̈̈́̂͑̋̓̓̿͒̓ẃ̸͖͎̟̯͍̗̮̦̭̀̋͛͊̀̋͝͝!̴̨̤̘̬̹̰̹́̆̋̂͛̋͘͜͠ ̵̢̛̯̰̟̺͚̟̼͉͇̪̟͉̀͑̀̐̃͝͝t̴̛̖͔̖̫͚̰͇͉̱̺̀́̋̾̓͆́̈̿̀̕͜͜ĥ̸̡̡͈̺͙̪̦̜̟̲̣̈́͗͒̾̒ä̷̛̯̗̬͙̞͉͉̠͍͚́̍́̃͗͋̈̔͌͆̿̚ǹ̴̢̨̧͚̭͙͎̺͉̘͉̎͑̈́̾́̅̆͛̀͗͜k̸͙̼̫͓͙̩̹͇͊̄̑́́̀̈́̈ş̶͙̻̮̩̝̻͕͍͕̻͖̺͐̓̽̓̌̅͑͑͗̂̾͐̈́ ̸̛̭͈̬̻̖͉́̈̆͛̾f̴͍͛̋͊̌̿͂̚ò̴͙̺̤͝ŗ̵̻͍̻̱̼́͌̀̇͂͂̓̀́͆̉̓ ̶̢̝̯̝̹̗̻͒ͅc̵̭̥͚̈́͋ơ̵̧̡͍͍͈̱͍̠͖̳̼̞̙̂͐̈͋̔͗m̵̢͕̫̞̼̻̝̝̲̻̓͘ͅm̸̲̱̪̜͇̣̥͆̒̔̂̃̃̅͛̃̌͘i̶͖͉̪̝̜̞̘̤̻̮͆̄́͛̿̿͌͊̚͝ṣ̶̨͚͔͕̻̠̻̈́͗̑͛̈́̑̋͠͠ͅs̸͕̝̼̠̝̤͓̭͚͕̭̱̐͊͐̃͌̓̈́̍́͘͘i̷̖̱̮̼̘̼̪̟̺͂̍͛͌̅ǫ̷̡̲̻̦̼͖͖̒͜n̶̪͕͂̂̀͊̿͋i̴͎̦̿͐̇̊̾̎͌̇̍̈̈́̂̚ṉ̵̮̤̲̙̞͍̭̥͚̩̖̼͐̽g̴̮͍̻͕̲̯̾́̊̆̓̈́̓́̉̏́͋ ̴͉̮̿͋͆̽̒̓̾m̶͇̱̝͔̤͕͕̬̘̀͐͗̈̓̇̃̈̈́̏̉̿̕͜ͅè̶̡̛͔̂̑̏ ̸̛͙̬̼͔̮͋͒͑̑̆̎t̶̡̢̹̼͈̝̹̙́̋̈́̄͜͝ȍ̴̰͐̚͠͝o̴̢̢̲͎͈͖̘͈̜̙̠͖̐̀̓͊̅̀̐́̀̇̿͝!̷̩̺̈́͂́̅̋͜ ̵̟͙͖̍̂͑͒̀̂̓ư̸̧͕͈͚̠̭͖̦̜̩͎̳͗̂̌͝w̶͚̖̤͎̟͕̲̞̅̔̊̋͂̊̽̐̕͠ͅų̶̼͇̼̫͖̫͙̋̆͘͝ͅb̶͎́̒̂͋̓̃̄̽̊͠͝

thirty four

thirty-three