Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

Managed to get a female Ponyta earlier today. I ended up planting all my berries/used them all towards the ice cream game yesterday, so I couldn't get a DW Pokemon until today *facepalm*.

Rather than look for Pokemon, I'm gonna look for items, as most of the Pokemon in Dream World I have already thanks to my Japanese games(still want a Drought Vulpix though, but they tend to be males for me. Then again, I only saw TWO in total).

I currently have only 1 friend registered in my GL Game Pal Roster, which I'm guessing it's crazywargods PGL nick. =]

I was able to visit that 1 home I had... I need more FCs.

*starts adding random FCs off of people sigs he finds*

I don't know why, but none of my DS games have ever connected to Wi-Fi successfully except Pokemon Diamond. ._. I wanna visit the DW so badly, too. Help plz?

Oh oh oh, I was meaning to ask. Can you get the Unova starters in the DW? I really want an Oshawott, but there's nobody around to trade with and I have yet to buy a copy of Black version.

I don't know why, but none of my DS games have ever connected to Wi-Fi successfully except Pokemon Diamond. ._. I wanna visit the DW so badly, too. Help plz?

Oh oh oh, I was meaning to ask. Can you get the Unova starters in the DW? I really want an Oshawott, but there's nobody around to trade with and I have yet to buy a copy of Black version.

I can breed you one :3

Sombreon is the name CrazyP123 or CrazyJ456? tongue.gif

Edited by crazywargod

Ooh, CWG, would you? |D I would LOVE that. I'll have to get my Friend Code, though... Maybe I can go to the library and take their Wi-Fi.

Uh, natures/IVs don't matter, all I really care about is that it's a boy. I don't know if I have anything that'll interest you in return... I could maybe breed you a Snivy or Cyndaquil or something. I'm going to bed now, so I'll have to talk with you some more on that tomorrow, I guess.

I've planted 6 berries so far. I have no idea how to water them. I also have no idea on how to visit others houses. *sigh*

You water them when the soil is no longer moist. You just click the soil around the berry plant and it'll be watered.

To visit other people's houses, you just click "View Dream Pad" and it will show all of your Dream Pad Friends along with a random user. Since you likely haven't visited anyone to add them to your pad, just visit the random people, water their berries and enter their house. If they check their footprint mat, they can come back to your house and potentially ask to become a Dream Pal of yours.

The only female DW Pokemon I've found so far has been Nido F... which are always female...

Anyone having better luck with getting them? I want to be able to breed some abilities... :/

Also, can someone explain how I get my Pal Padded friends to become my DW friends? I know I need to go to their house and send a request, but I can't find their house... :/

-K-

Edited by Kamak

Ooh, CWG, would you? |D I would LOVE that. I'll have to get my Friend Code, though... Maybe I can go to the library and take their Wi-Fi.

Uh, natures/IVs don't matter, all I really care about is that it's a boy. I don't know if I have anything that'll interest you in return... I could maybe breed you a Snivy or Cyndaquil or something. I'm going to bed now, so I'll have to talk with you some more on that tomorrow, I guess.

A boy? EASY! Any nickname you want? I actually have most of the starters. I don't have Chikorita, Totocile, Bulbasaur, Torchic, or Turtwig if you have any of them... Okay then, night.

EDIT:I see. Thanks Kamak.

Edited by crazywargod

I can breed you one :3

Sombreon is the name CrazyP123 or CrazyJ456? tongue.gif

CrazyJ456. And I'm guessing you already have mines. =]

I did visit your home once, wasn't much to look at. And yea I know, there's still a lot to do.

I'm in the clear to go back to DW, I just don't have my DS with me at the moment. Once I'm finished on what I'm doing, I'll added a few more FCs, tuck in a 'mon, and off to DW I go. This time I will stay longer; not like I did on my first try.

EDIT: I think you both need to have each others FC's on your Pal Pad in order to have it in DW as well. I automatically obtained crazywargod's FC without doing anything. I think it was because I trade/battled crazywargod before DW was open and somehow the data I entered into Global Link manage to take the FC I had and added it upon register.

Edited by Sombreon

CrazyJ456. And I'm guessing you already have mines. =]

I did visit your home once, wasn't much to look at. And yea I know, there's still a lot to do.

I'm in the clear to go back to DW, I just don't have my DS with me at the moment. Once I'm finished on what I'm doing, I'll added a few more FCs, tuck in a 'mon, and off to DW I go. This time I will stay longer; not like I did on my first try.

Yep. Your the only one of the friend codes I have to show up so far.

Pretty plain right now. S'why I'm planting berries. Get me some DW currency. I'll see about visiting your house tomorrow. :3

I'm set for tomorrow. Got my Marshtomp all tucked in just waiting to dream for me. I'll also stay longer seeing as ther's more stuff I can do now.

How do you visit other people's houses? And also, I got a Rattata, but for some reason it didn't show up in my game. Did I do something wrong?

Edited by Lightstorm12000

How do you visit other people's houses? And also, I got a Rattata, but for some reason it didn't show up in my game. Did I do something wrong?

You need to go to Entralink forest in Entralink by route of the wireless function on the C-gear then Entralink. :3

*headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* AAARRRGGGHHH!!! I can't believe I forgot about that! Thanks crazywargod for reminding me about something I shouldn't have forgotten about. *headdesk*

*headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* AAARRRGGGHHH!!! I can't believe I forgot about that! Thanks crazywargod for reminding me about something I shouldn't have forgotten about. *headdesk*

*puts pillow under head* No problem. I forgot too, originally. I had to look it up online tongue.gif

I got a cool Male Exeggcute in my White Game...

And then I found a Female in my Black Game...

... Oh well... at least I have a female with an epic ability... (Well, I think it's cool).

-K-

Finally figured out why FF wasn't saving my game, (Java needed to be updated) but now I can't seem to win it anymore.

user posted image

Somewhere behind that score is a single pink orb, and an Espeon that I really want to get. I've been at this for almost three hours now.

*rages*

Try avoiding the orbs you don't need. You don't really need to nab them all. If you're looking for a specific type, just catch that specific orb and let the rest fall.

I logged into DW but I wasn't able to find crazys home for some reason. =(

Instead I got some random player with a Clefairy at its level 50s. No new footprints either, just the same 2 I got from my first visit in DW.

Wonder what happened.

Oh, that's what I've been doing since I first played the game.

I've tried both on FF and IE, and finally won, but I don't think it went through. dry.gif

http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss258/G...on/Nothappy.png

I know I'm not the only one having problems, because people on Gamefaqs have been complaining too.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/989552-poke...ersion/58804032

Edited by Gamekatt101

@GameKatt,

Same problem. Played on Firefox, IE, and Chrome (in that order), and none of them saved for any of the multiple times I beat it.

Oh yeah.

I mad.

So how do you visit other people's houses in the DW? I can't seem to find a way to find them.

I have to choose between poochyena, tailow, exeggcute, mareep, oddish, igglybuff, or shinx. AUGH! What would you guys choose?

EDIT:Chose Tailow.

I'm having the same problem Lightstorm12000 is having...

Edited by crazywargod

So, how do I get friends? Do I just add the code and then they get a request? I know, probably a question with an obvious answer, butI'm new to all this. tongue.gif

A boy? EASY! Any nickname you want? I actually have most of the starters. I don't have Chikorita, Totodile, Bulbasaur, Torchic, or Turtwig if you have any of them... Okay then, night.

Totally forgot about nicknames... xd.png I'd like the nickname to be Kazansky. The only way I could get you any of those starters would be to restart my games or hack them. If you don't mind hacked 'mons, then I can get any of those no problem. If you do... Huh. I've got a Dragonite in White (lol rhyme), maybe I could breed him? I've also got a male, shiny Trubbish I chanced across one morning, if you're interested.

Totally forgot about nicknames... xd.png I'd like the nickname to be Kazansky. The only way I could get you any of those starters would be to restart my games or hack them. If you don't mind hacked 'mons, then I can get any of those no problem. If you do... Huh. I've got a Dragonite in White (lol rhyme), maybe I could breed him? I've also got a male, shiny Trubbish I chanced across one morning, if you're interested.

I'll take a hacked mon from you. Just don't like 3rd party hacked mons (GTS for example).

I'll P.M you just give me a sec...

Anyone have a list of berries you can find in B/W? I can't find anything.

I know a lot of them are meant to be found in the Dream World, but I want to make sure before I give up. I want to do some competitive battling, but my team is itemless =/

Alright, I have at least one Pokemon from each "family" except for Lapras. After I transfer Lapras from my SoulSilver version tomorrow, I'll start working on breeding and evolving my Pokemon in order to complete the Pokedex.