Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

Bah Im so lost on current pokemon...need to start watching it again and see any new movies starting at least with the Reshiram or however that is spelled.

Much as I love the Black version I have, I continue to get stuck after beating the Elite Four...the level jump is a big issue for me and Im stubborn so I would rather take care of it myself instead of trading for another pokemon. Anyone have pointers for getting past the level jump?

Edited by Exfolis

Yeah, Exfolis, the level jump is very drastic. It was hard for even my better Pokemon to beat an unevolved Pokemon because of it. :/

Honestly, the easiest way is to grind on Audinos before trying to head through all of the second half of Unova. I didn't do that.. I just tried getting past everyone as fast as I could. It was extremely hard but I was able to do it. >__>

I was able to beat N and Ghetsis as well, even though my Pokemon were a good 5 or more levels lower than their's. Just gotta have a good, rounded-out team with more than just offensive moves.

Olook the Resh/Zek level 100 events are happening. Woohoo!

I plan on temp-trading for my brother's Zekrom and seeing if I can get the Zekrom skin instead of the Reshiram one. laugh.gif

Edit: Confirmed! White can get the Zekrom skin by trading for the Black Zekrom. Whether it not it's possible to get both using only one version, I'll find out tonight when I tuck in the White. biggrin.gif

Edited by AlternateMew

I think the game, overall, was a big hit. I was highly impressed! The only thing I miss is the pokemon following you around in the game where you could talk to them. For me, it was a bit more interaction with them. I'm a big legendary fan.

I think the game, overall, was a big hit. I was highly impressed! The only thing I miss is the pokemon following you around in the game where you could talk to them. For me, it was a bit more interaction with them. I'm a big legendary fan.

I actually loved that feature from HG/SS, too - and not for legendaries following me, but for the fact I walked around with my Gardevoir and started giggling like a little child. XD

Exfolis :: You could just take any pokemon off of HeartGold/SoulSilver/Diamond/Platinum/Pearl that are high enough level and use those. It's what I did. Then again, I really, really love my Garchomp and couldn't bare to leaver her behind any longer.

Confirmed. Those who like swapping their C-Gear skins, you can get both the Zekrom and Reshiram ones with one game. As long as you can get ahold of the special legendary being given to the opposite version.

*happy dance over having both C-gear skins*

I got Black on release and played through it within a few weeks... I managed to get White for £10 a few days ago and have been playing it since |3 I... actually wanted to get SoulSilver but it was sold out.

But yeah, I really like Black/White. I don't see why so many people are like "they're meh". ]:

Anyone else able to get the birthday togekiss?

It's the month of my birthday and I haven't gotten a notice on my trainer account yet D:

Maybe I need to be more patient...

Anyone else able to get the birthday togekiss?

It's the month of my birthday and I haven't gotten a notice on my trainer account yet D:

Maybe I need to be more patient...

Got mine December.

I'm learning RNG Abuse. Yay! Having a few troubles here and there, and I don't know my SID for shinies (working on that), but I have had some nice success. Cobalion is m traning partner. I've caught the same Naive Often dozes off perfect 31s a few times in a row now. Can't figure out nature manipulation, and I just messed up a few times too. Got some cruddy-stat thing. Bleh, after I even tested the perfect spread on a wild Woobat. Need to do this! Must work way up to perfect shiny eggs! I'm getting compensation for not being able to use Wi-Fi anymore, dangit!

Is there an Eevee in the Unova region? It's my favorite pokemon but I'm having trouble finding it.

Nope, no wild Pokemon but the newest ones, so you're probably going to have to trade online/with a friend for one. happy.gif

@night

There's supposed to be a letter sent to you, so look for the yellow envelope in the upper right corner of your screen.

Oh, and go check the Pokemon website, everyone. cool.gif Apparently that one Pokemon game with the ninjas or whatever is coming stateside. Don't like the name much, but I'll be interested in more gameplay details.

Just a heads up to everyone that Darkrai is now available for a limited time to english games over the Nintendo Wi-fi mystery gift.

Just a heads up to everyone that Darkrai is now available for a limited time to english games over the Nintendo Wi-fi mystery gift.

Gah.... shame my DS hates the WiFi....doesn't connect at all for the Pokemon games mad.gif

I don't care what the crossover is. Official Pokemon crossover making it overseas=win. Do want, but I have so much else to save for! Like a 3DS. XP

@Gamekatt101: Actually, you can get some past gens post-national dex, especially in White (Forest). Eevee is not among them, however.

@wmldrive: What Gamekatt101 said, import or trade. (Wish I could give you one of my spares, but uh... signature. It was my only Wi-Fi. >_>)

I lost my Black a couple months ago - fell out of my pocket somewhere on campus. Checked all the lost&founds, retraced my steps many times. I think someone probably must have picked it up. I'm rather disappointed because I hadn't finished it, I had the release Victini, and of course that's $40 just gone. I'm hoping my sister will give me her White since her DS mostly isn't working anymore and she doesn't plan on getting a new one - and she owes me after playing 100+ hours on my Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time and other games without pitching in the $100+ to buy them.

I just realized how slow I go through Pokemon games. I got White the day it came out. I'm in Chargestone Cave. DX

Working on getting ready for Skyla. I'll be mostly relying on my Tirtouga, since my team isn't very good against flying types. DX

Hrmm, I've been shiny hunting lately and i mentioned it to someone. They said I must be really patient. Does anyone else shiny hunt (Without cheating or anything)? Everyone else seems to be either trading for them or hacking. I'm just wondering if I'm the only shiny hunter who gets them legitly.

I have a few shinies now by the way (My top being my shiny Zoroark wub.gif )

Got a little farther now. I'm in Twist Mountain. I was going to catch some more Pokemon, but now I think I'm too attached to my team. xd.png

The team:

Alec the Serperior

Maurice the Stoutland

Samson the Swanna

Timmy the Carracosta

Jester the Duosion

Lola the Elektrik

Hrmm, I've been shiny hunting lately and i mentioned it to someone. They said I must be really patient. Does anyone else shiny hunt (Without cheating or anything)? Everyone else seems to be either trading for them or hacking. I'm just wondering if I'm the only shiny hunter who gets them legitly.

I have a few shinies now by the way (My top being my shiny Zoroark wub.gif )

I'm a shiny hunter too ^^ Though I have traded for most of mine (I actually have quite a lot now...), I did catch my own shiny Wingull, Tentacool, Wooper, and Moltres. (<3 fav!) I'm breeding for a shiny Axew right now. I was breeding for a shiny Zorua, but I got caught up in trying to breed for a different trait instead.

^^

I have yet to find a shiny in B&W, but I've found heaps in Gen III and IV.

New here. Been playing White for about a month. My husband plays Black. He hasn't played it in about 2 weeks. I've just gotten my 7th badge. We took a week off to visit China and I've had a hard time getting back into playing as compulsively as I was before.

I've played Red, Green and Yellow on the original GameBoy and GameBoy Color, and I've played the two Pokemon Dungeon games. I really like those. But I've never completed a game. (Well, the Dungeon ones technically never end, I'll call them complete when I've caught them all and Joyous Tower makes me miserable.) So, I'm really looking forward to actually finishing White.

I was wondering what a Zorua goes for. I'd love to have one and like trading and breeding. So what would you recommend breeding in order to convince someone to trade me a Zorua? I don't have AR, so I need to do this legit only. smile.gif

I want Shinies, but I don't have the patience to hunt for them and I've never had one pop during grinding. Do people trade Shinies for reasonable pokemon or only hacked legendaries?

I was wondering what a Zorua goes for.  I'd love to have one and like trading and breeding.  So what would you recommend breeding in order to convince someone to trade me a Zorua?  I don't have AR, so I need to do this legit only.  smile.gif

I have like, a bunch of Zorua you're welcome to have if you have Wifi for us to trade over. c: I used to mass breed them so I have a bunch that are left over, and most of them have nice natures.

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign