Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

Actually, it's a two month long power bracket thing-- Arceus is only one of several matchups, and they'll be narrowed down as the weeks go on. It also doesn't specify what the end downloadable prize is, though I am guessing it would be befriending the winner.

Arceus has actually got a very small lead against Raikou, compared to some of the others, just look at Mewtwo and Entei.

Start voting here, if you want.

I hope Deoxys wins. I NEED A LEGIT ONE.

Yay Oshawott! It's my favorite water starter <3

In terms of fire power, a Blitzle with the move Flame Charge (learns it upon leaving up) will do you some good. Flying types will also do you good against Burgh c:

Or, you can have someone trade you a fire-type pokemon |D likeme

Mine too, next to Squirtle! <3

I had a Blitzle but, the thing just could not take a hit. x-x

And ffft believe me I want to buuuut my 3DS doesn't want to play nice with my WiFi so I can't do any trading ;n;

I ended up restarting white this afternoon because ;n; I just needed a fire-type so I chose Tepig this time. I wasn't too attached to my team yet anyway, so.

Haven't made it too far yet. Just got to the first town then I took a break.

Also I agree with Pie. ;n; I want a Deoxys.

And I dunno why people like N so much... I agree, he kinda weirds me out. I feel like he's supposed to be all mysterious and cool and pretty~ but whenever I see him I'm like "daheck you talkin' bout bro o-o"

I do like N's hair, though. Not a fan of the green, but I like the style. |D

Edited by Switch

Well if you chose Oshawott, you would have been gifted a fire-monkey rather early on in the game. ._.

STUPID PEOPLES. Mew's beating Deoxys, when Mew had an event in 10. Deoxys hasn't had one since 08.

Edited by PieMaster

Anyone looking for Thunderous, Landorus, or a shiny Event Raikou? Because I've got all three, and I'd like to trade them for... well, anything interesting xd.png I can also breed Eevees/Ruffletts/various starters if anyone wants them... no promises on great IVs/EVs whatever, since I still know little about that, but... hey, they'd be a start?

Well if you chose Oshawott, you would have been gifted a fire-monkey rather early on in the game. ._.

Yeah, I know, Pansear. I got to Castelia City before I restarted.

I'm really not a fan of Pansear/Simisear honestly, so. :c

Y'know which Elemental Monkey I am a fan of though? Pansage. <3

I originally didn't want much to do with Pansage either, but I ended up pulling him out at around... anywhere from level 10-13 against Lenora as a shield so I could heal Ganon (my Pignite <3) and he was such a boss during that battle for his low level that I ended up deciding to try and train him.

Best decision ever, I love my Pansage so much. He is a bro.

I got to Pinwheel Forest just now in my new save and I'm much more attached to my team. Glad I decided to reset.

Right now I have:

Ganon the Pignite, Male, Level 22

Junior the Pansage, Male, Level 18

Epsilon the Venipede, Male, Level 16

Sherlock the Lillipup, Male, Level 15

<3

And hnnnng Paine I wish my wi-fi's worked. But then again I don't really have anything worth those things even if my wi-fi did work. XD

Although I do have white version so I can just get a Rufflett and whichever Genie is in White (can't remember ;n;)

Don't worry, I'm not a big fan of him either xd.png

Oh yey you has a Venipede! I used to hate Bug pokemon, but everything changed when the fire nation attacked but then I saw Scolipede and fell in love. <3 WHAT NATURE IS IT

Don't worry, I'm not a big fan of him either XD

Oh yey you has a Venipede! I used to hate Bug pokemon, but everything changed when the fire nation attacked but then I saw Scolipede and fell in love. <3 WHAT NATURE IS IT

I KNOW ME TOO. ;n; Welllllll I liked Scyther before Venipede, but that was pretty much the only bug type I really liked (I guess Scizor wasn't too bad either. But he always makes me think of HIM from powerpuff girls.) I had a venipede in my first save with the same name and he was the boss of my team. He was like ''LOL WHAT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE? |D"

I need to train my new one now. >:C I got all caught up in training Junior.

And his nature is Rash. :3

Edit:

Ganon is now an Emboar and Epsilon is now a Scolipede. <3 I also caught a lovely little Zebstrika named Dethklok and a lovely little Ducklett named Melina to add to the family.

Edited by Switch

An american release of Keldeo has been announced:

" Gamestop is to offer a download of the Pokémon Keldeo from August 27th to October 6th"

YES! biggrin.gif Okay, wow... I may actually have to try and get my butt over to a Gamestop at some point then. Never done that for a pokemon event before ._.

Yes! Me needa go to a Gamestop!

Btw, bug types are awesome. Especially Drapion. Except it's not a Bug type. It's Poison/Dark.

What the hell is with the Dark typing? Come on! It's a big giant scorpion. It's a BUG.

I really wish Drapion were catchable in Unova. Know how it's based on NYC? Imagine a resident of said town taking a stroll and finding a giant armored scorpion who gets STAB.

See, this is what horror movies in Unova are. Elesa plays the cute blonde that gets murdered horribly, and the League has to bring tanks out to kill the thing.

I'd watch that movie.

Hey I like Elesa. ;n; I wouldn't mind if it was Skyla, she's annoying as all hell.

Psssh. Scolipede definitely takes the cake as top bug. A giant horse-sized killer centipede? Eff yeah.

Good point.

/is forced to climb tower to find hurt pokemon.

Skyla: Oh hi! I already took care of it. NOW RING THE BELL.

Me: I didn't even see you walk up. . .?

&Sycther is tied with Scolipede.

GO AHEAD. HUG ME. I DARE YOU.

What's wrong with Skyla?

Yes, Elesa getting torn apart would be great to see. She's slightly annoying with Volt Switch and her inspirational talks.

Ha, you should see Skyla. It was especially the anime that made me want to strangle her, though.

/shrug

Yeah but I liked Elesa's character. She has style at least. Skyla is just...ugh. A total AIRHEAD. Fitting, but grossly annoying.

I enjoyed watching Elesa put off Binica's Dad.

&Any suggestions against the Single Battle subway thing-y?

I enjoyed watching Elesa put off Binica's Dad.

&Any suggestions against the Single Battle subway thing-y?

For the Battle Subway, my friend says to spam Outrage, but I haven't tried it myself, so I don't know how well it'll work. x)

What I do is take Blastoise, Chardard, and Exeggutor in there and it works out pretty well most of the time. smile.gif

I'm trying to save up BP for the power items so I can EV train quicker, but 3BP per 7 matches... They could have done it better. x)

Eeeee, we have a Gamestop just a short drive away from my home! O3O I want a Keldeo. 8D

And I'm not sure what I think about Elesa. I got through her gym on my first try, so she didn't irritate me terribly. I always thought her overworld sprite looks weird, though.

Idk what I think about Bug Types. I like Scyther and Scolipede (best bug <3) and I heard Shedinja was pretty good because of its ability. I also like Beedrill.

One thing I don't like is how quickly some of them evolve. With my short attention span, I'm a fan of pokemon that evolve, especially in three stages, but when they evolve way too quickly I'm like :c there goes the excitement.

That's just me though, I'm weird about evolution. >________>;

I do find Skyla's personality a bit grating as well, now that you mention it. I don't really know why, but something about her I dislike... even though my Zebstrika completely slaughtered her gym.

Edited by Switch

Shedinja (well mine in Emerald... which got traded over a long long way to Black) takes everything out xd.png he's lvl 100... but even in friend battles he's a boss.

That and my Ariados (who now is lost on my lost Soul silver before I could trade him over... stupid friend!) and Yanmega (same deal) work super well together and alone. Both kick great poke-butt and could kill something quite easily. They're only lvl 78 so they'll get even better.

Scolipede though is pretty good. I can only image what it would be like meeting one in real life though xd.png

Elesa didn't bother me at all. I took her gym down in one clean swipe through it... so... I don't have much to say about her.

Skyla I had the same deal with. Except my pokemon way overpowered her by then because I kinda went overboard with training... searching for random pokemon to catch or just annoy xd.png

I thought Elesa's gym was obnoxious though. If you had to go back and heal you had to go through the whole coaster thing over and over.

I loved the design of scyther the most of bug pokemon but I never actually had one on my team. I do have a little figure of scyther though.

user posted image

Speaking of old, I remember the episode with scyther where it hated ketchup (well, red). And Ash posed as Tom Ato, Misty was Ann Chovy and Brock was Caesar Salad.

I think beedrill was the only bug pokemon I ever had on a team though.

I remember that episode, Lady xd.png

SWITCH. OMG, TWINSIES. <3 Everything you just said in that post came like, right out of my head. ._.

/dying

I wasn't a huge fan of bug types until fifth gen. Before I would be like, "yeah that design is cool, but omg so weak" and I never used bugs (though I'd always be excited running into a scyther). I started liking Spinarak after writing this silly fan fiction, but I never used it much. But when I first laid eyes on Scolipede...Well I probably cried or something, but holyfriggincow did I fall for that bug. I had already put my B&W team together before the games came out, but when I learned about Scolipede I rearranged the entire thing to have it on my team.

WHICH IS A BIG DEAL FOR ME OKAY. ._. Since I started using Scolipede, I've used Ariados, Galvantula, and Escavalier.

But I still like dark and fire types more. c8

Galvatula is a close comparer to my Ariados... I just wish I had the other spider so I could pair them together in a double battle. They'd work perfectly too xd.png

In the old gen 1 and 2 games when I was young all I would use was beedrill most the time (and I hated bees) but then my father caught a spinarak and I fell in love with the smiling (or frowning...) spider who helped a lot more than that bee!

I used Scyther a couple times. He just dies too easily... though pitting him against a firetype pry wasn't the best idea that one time :/

and yes Lady, that gym does get annoying... I tried figuring out where all the tracks went one day (I was super bored) and I just ended up leaving because it was so very annoying.

Edited by Dragonhatchling