Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

Genesect was announced. But not until 2013 D:

We'll practically be in a new version by the time it comes out...

Black 2 and White 2 are supposed to be released in America in Fall 2012, if my memory hasn't failed me again, so yeah... we probably will be in a new version by that time.

(Btw, I love how the Quagsire in your sig looks like it's saying "oh COME ON!" x3)

Personally I'd rather just leave Genesect alone...

I have a question for you Pokemon Black/White people.

Can anyone give me a game sync id to a Pokemon black? I have Pokemon white and restarted and I can't connect to global link unless I swap my white version with a black verion and then the black version to a white version. I am not even kidding, I messaged support about it and that's their solution to my problem. But I don't have a pokemon black and don't have any money for one. Is anyone able to create one for me? (the game sync)

I tried renting it from blockbuster but they don't have it in. >.<

Any other suggestions on how to get one?

I really like Pokemon White, but there is one problem...

Where is Pikachu? WHERE THE &@$! IS PIKACHU?!?!?

laugh.gif

Sorry about double posting, but since I have Pokemon White, I can get a lot of Pokemon by putting a Pokemon White-exclusive Pokemon up. I used Petlit before to get Tepig and Snivy (I chose Oshawott), and to get Cotonee. Shame that when Japanese Pokemon that are not named evolve, they go from the sick Japanese name to the dumb English name. For Japanese, the English name would be cool for them...

Probably.

I loved the starters snivy and oshawott, I found tepig to be all right though. In the end I chose my dear oshawott <3 xd.png I actually liked this game a lot, reshiram is an amazing embodyment of dragons (plus he looks so fluffy too). After I had found all sages I decided to move most of my Lv 100's to join my new pokemon. But as it turns out I lost my casette completely. It's gone. But alas, I'll probably try to get a new one anyway.

Something I also enjoyed a lot about this particular game was that the characters look very nice. I even had this little story about N and Touko being madly in love xd.png lols

~Merged; please make sure you search for previous threads. Just posting a topic for a trade like that is a bit spammy.~

Well, I'm late to the party.

I'm planning to get White version for my birthday this year. XD; I'm also hoping to get a 3DS with it so I can actually trade (my DS Lite isn't compatible with our Wi-Fi D:)

I kinda fell out of Pokemon last year, but I'm quickly getting back into it (though I'm still ignorant about a lot of the newer-gen things and events and wi-fi whatnot. Very ignorant)

Currently trying to plan out what team I'll have. The Unova region is one of the two regions where I adore all the starters equally, so I have nooooo idea which one I want to pick. x.x I'm slightly leaning towards Oshawott, since PokePark 2 made me love him, but I'm an absolute sucker for draconic/serpentine Pokemon and fire-type Pokemon.

I'm one of those people who always plans out what pokemon team they wanna have before they even buy the game but I always end up forgetting and not following it... XD

*awkwardly crawls into Gen V*

Edited by Switch

Alright, I'm playing Pokemon Black, and I want a good team for fights be them competitive or not. I know I want an Umbreon, and maybe an Espeon, on my team. The Umbreon, I decided, will be like this :

Umbreon

Nature: Bold

Moves:

Mean Look

Toxic

Baton Pass

Wish

Item: Leftovers

EV trained in HP, Defense, and Special Defense

Other than that I need to know what will be good IV's in an Eevee to get a good Umbreon for this kinda set. I also need to find out a good team to use with Umbreon being more defensive and switch out. Can you please help me with a team to go with this?

~Merged; please take a look around before posting new topics. The Video Game section is small and this topic usually stays close to the top.~

Currently trying to plan out what team I'll have. The Unova region is one of the two regions where I adore all the starters equally, so I have nooooo idea which one I want to pick. x.x I'm slightly leaning towards Oshawott, since PokePark 2 made me love him, but I'm an absolute sucker for draconic/serpentine Pokemon and fire-type Pokemon.

I know, it was so hard to choose D: Tepig's later forms made it easy enough to decide against it in the end, and eventually I decided on Snivy for my starter, since it would eventually become the awesomeness that is Serperior.

I've recently acquired an Oshawott, though, and I just got it up to Dewott <3 Now I'm trying to decide on whether to keep it in that form (Dewott is a boss xd.png) or evolve it, since... well, the final form is pretty awesome.

I heard they're having another "Vote to befriend a Pokemon" thing going on. And guess what? Arceus is in the lead.

It would be kind of silly if it won, but really, I don't mind. I could have two legit Arceus - one named TJ09 and another named Polaris. Though I'd start toying around with Arceus and making it Psychic-type. Totally would fit with my Septentrione set I have going.

Can't wait for BW2... although I'll admit I'm a little sad that it features new main characters instead of the old ones :'C

I heard they're having another "Vote to befriend a Pokemon" thing going on.  And guess what?  Arceus is in the lead.

It would be kind of silly if it won, but really, I don't mind.  I could have two legit Arceus - one named TJ09 and another named Polaris.  Though I'd start toying around with Arceus and making it Psychic-type.  Totally would fit with my Septentrione set I have going.

Actually, it's a two month long power bracket thing-- Arceus is only one of several matchups, and they'll be narrowed down as the weeks go on. It also doesn't specify what the end downloadable prize is, though I am guessing it would be befriending the winner.

Arceus has actually got a very small lead against Raikou, compared to some of the others, just look at Mewtwo and Entei.

Start voting here, if you want.

Edited by Dr. Paine

There's also supposed to be some Hot Topic tie in, with the winning Mon getting a t shirt design sold or something. happy.gif Says so somewhere on the website, but I myself probably won't be getting it. Well, not unless it's something cute like Mew or whatnot.

(...Though I do think Rayquaza is pretty cool. Especially in its shiny form.)

Well, I thought that Pokemon Black and White were insanely epic. N was definitely my favorite pokemon 'villain' so far, but I guess that he wasn't really a villain

I don't know whether to get Black 2 or White 2, though. I'm really annoyed that they made it so that you get Zekrom in Black 2 and Reshiram in White 2, because now I have to decide whether I want to get to go to the White Forest or to get Zekrom, although I guess I could just trade the new Reshiram to my friend for Zekrom.

For the Power bracelet thing, I just found out about it today, and while I like it, I also think that some of the matchups are really stupid. I mean, Latias vs Phione? I wonder who the winner will be... dry.gif

For the Power bracelet thing, I just found out about it today, and while I like it, I also think that some of the matchups are really stupid. I mean, Latias vs Phione? I wonder who the winner will be... dry.gif

I agree, there are some pretty obvious landslides right now.

It will be a lot more interesting in the next rounds when legendaries like that are eliminated.

I really hope arceus does not win. I really want something else distributed.

(Besides all of the RSE legendaries are far cooler than arceus)

I got way too hooked into the Lavender Town Conspiracies and it made me want to play Pokemon Black again. Picked it up and currently have no IDEA what i'm doing. I can't seem to stick to a good team, either, which doesn't help.

Recently started White over. Currently in Driftveil, and haven't had a single defeat yet. Will edit in team later.

Also, Arceus seems to be losing in the Power Bracket to Celebi. YES!!!

EDIT: In Drfitveil Gym. Team:

Servine Lv 29

Palpitoad Lv 30

Scraggy Lv 29

Sigilyph Lv 28

Edited by Lord X-Giga-X

Recently started White over. Currently in Driftveil, and haven't had a single defeat yet. Will edit in team later.

Also, Arceus seems to be losing in the Power Bracket to Celebi. YES!!!

I was excited too!

I actually like Celebi better than Arceus anyway.

user posted image

Poxedex 3D Pro looks pretty interesting (providing you have good stock images to make cool pictures like Serebii does).

I like the free version a lot for reference, so it'll be cool to have access to all pokemon.

Bet the main story ages ago...I do wish i could get both the main legendary's...

Woo, got White in the mail three days ago and it's been a blast so far. Only thing that's made me sad is that I don't have a good fire type for my team yet. :c I ended up choosing Oshawott, I don't even know why. XD I'm currently trying to buff enough so I can beat Burgh instead of just spamming him with underleveled fire types like usual.

Woo, got White in the mail three days ago and it's been a blast so far. Only thing that's made me sad is that I don't have a good fire type for my team yet. :c I ended up choosing Oshawott, I don't even know why. xd.png I'm currently trying to buff enough so I can beat Burgh instead of just spamming him with underleveled fire types like usual.

Yay Oshawott! It's my favorite water starter <3

In terms of fire power, a Blitzle with the move Flame Charge (learns it upon leaving up) will do you some good. Flying types will also do you good against Burgh c:

Or, you can have someone trade you a fire-type pokemon |D likeme

Woo, got White in the mail three days ago and it's been a blast so far. Only thing that's made me sad is that I don't have a good fire type for my team yet. :c I ended up choosing Oshawott, I don't even know why. xd.png I'm currently trying to buff enough so I can beat Burgh instead of just spamming him with underleveled fire types like usual.

I did well with Tranquil and Roggenrola. You can try them.

How did I miss this?

Well, I own pokemon black, I finished the game, this is my team.

Lady (f) 54 Samurott

Eeckly (m) 56 Feraligatr

Quill (f) 38 Herdier

Jessi (f) 56 Krookodile

Lyra (considered f) 52 Reshiram

Ren (f) 47 Unfezant

Question to you fangirls-

Why does everyone find N attractive? He's creepy. I prefer Alder. Because I'm weird like that. I liked N at first. But if pokemon ever becomes real, I'm not going to that swarm of people fangirlin' over him. Gonna stick with the awesome ex-champion.