Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

Rayquazas are stupidly easy to get. Now I just want a shiny one...

>w< Needed to join the wackiness. Heyo though, nice to see familiar faces.

Annnd I need to learn some of the lingo it seems. But ai me, that's incredibly sucky. *patpats and proffers banana bread*

I really want a Zorua. Might have to ask around if anyone will loan me a Celebi but that is kind of iffy in general. Hnn. In the meantime, I've been able to do some trading cuz m'brother also possessed Platinum. Now I have a pretty new Vulpix, Ditto, and perhaps a Chansey sometime.

-Nibbles nana bread- Yummy!

SRing is Soft Resetting.

Supposed to make getting shinies easier.

And if you want a Zorua I can lend you one of my Shiny Dogs so you can get a Zoroark and breed your own Zorua!

Lol Sins.

Currently I am SRing for a new Shiny Rayquaza from the Embedded Tower in SS to transfer to my Black.

My Original copy of SS was stolen along with my Gamestop Jirachies, Shiny Rayquaza, and MEW! -Cries unhappily-

Ooooh, I did that for Rayquaza. Gave up after... let's see, 679 tries. ^^; I got my shiny Moltres by SRing, and got him after 243 tries. I found him when I was in Hawaii, so I named him Maui =D

Shiny Rayquaza is my favorite, though. If I ever restart Emerald, I'm going to SR for him there AND THEN COPY THE censorkip.gif OUTTA HIM.

Anyways, still searching for that near-perfect Zorua. I got a male and a female out of one of my batches that three and four perfect IVs, so I'm breeding them together for a higher chance of more IVs. Incest, hurhurhur.

Finished the national dex, finally.

Found a random shiny dratini in the wild with perfect IVs and the right gender. Luckiest day ever. 8D

Ive been training my shuckle scince I caught it. Its currently lvl 70 and pretty strong. I wann boost its attack some more though so that when I use his attack(cant remember name at the moment) that switches his defence and attack stats he can take a few more hits then he can right now.

Ive been training my shuckle scince I caught it. Its currently lvl 70 and pretty strong. I wann boost its attack some more though so that when I use his attack(cant remember name at the moment) that switches his defence and attack stats he can take a few more hits then he can right now.

I've never heard of a powerful Shuckle. That's both unique and freaking awesome!!!

Yeah. Shuckle is one of my favorite pokemon! and if i can boost its attack enough itll be one of my most powerful pokemon. My strongest pokemon right now is my lvl 80 Hydreigoon.

14 days since a post here... hope this isn't considered "reviving a dead thread".

Anyone here use the English Dream World? I'm searching everywhere, but I can't find a clear answer.

Can anyone confirm/joss the 50 Pokemon cumulative limit from English DW I know the Japanese DW had this removed, but I don't want to get my 50 Pokemon and find out I can never get another from DW, then regret some of the crap I chose. Most of my searches say that you can only EVER get 50, but don't specifically say what happens if you try for that 51st. I found one single source that claims that there never was a limit on international versions in the first place. But you're told something about a 50 limit when you use it for the 1st time. This is all so hazy... blink.gif

I use the English Dream World.

I think that there is no limit to the number of Pokemon that we can transfer to our games. I believe that I have transferred about 55 Pokemon from the Dream World. I don't know if this is correct because I haven't used in a while, but I know that we do not have a limit set on our transfers.

So, idea time. I'm going to use a single type in a battle. Someone should post a type of pokemon, battle me, and I'll use only pokemon of that type. You can use anything. Anyone wanna? c:

So, idea time. I'm going to use a single type in a battle. Someone should post a type of pokemon, battle me, and I'll use only pokemon of that type. You can use anything. Anyone wanna? c:

i would....if i had black or white >;(

I really like Pokemon. I don't have Pokemon Black or White but I have the 3DS pokedex for it. I really love the new pokemon, especially, Axew ,Oshawott ,and Elgyem.

My friends and I are going to a Con and staging a pokemon Gym event! I'm the Fire Type gym. We use any non ledgends from all 5 gens. A full party and the leaders get one pokemon to switch out biggrin.gif

Of course once Pal Park was introduced in Diamond I instantly sent over my Charizard from Leaf Green.

It's level 100 with no rare candies used....

My friend is getting me a Dream World Vulpix as a potential member for my Fire Gym. Its gonna be so much fun!

Goodness, I'd forgotten about this thread. I got Black version last March when my brother kept telling me that the 5th gen was like playing Red and Blue for the very first time. Have to say, I was not disappointed. Beat it last month finally. <3

Now I'm just working on collecting new pokemon for the pokedex. The dream world has been helping me out a lot. GTS Negotiation trades have been interesting to try.

I only need a rufflet and Thundurus to reach 150 in the Unova dex. Would like to get Landurus too, but I'm going to have to probably borrow White's kami trio from my bro once he gets a new DS. Also when that happens, I plan on transferring my lvl 100 Blaziken from my Emerald. >]

Edited by Daydreamer09

I've never heard of a powerful Shuckle. That's both unique and freaking awesome!!!

Shuckle has pretty insane stats, though it can't work as an attacker. (except with a super gimicky moveset that almost never works)

I think my shuckle has almost 600 in both of its defense stats.

I'm still training mine. :P Evs, calciums, zincs, blah blah blah. They're at about 550 each right now, I forget what level.

I've got White, and played it slowly. I wanted to enjoy it. XD

Edited by Ultor

I'm still training mine. tongue.gif Evs, calciums, zincs, blah blah blah. They're at about 550 each right now, I forget what level.

I've got White, and played it slowly. I wanted to enjoy it. xd.png

You think you played it slowly, eh? Can you measure up to me? I got it when it came out. And guess what?

I'm not past the E4. I don't have Zekrom. I've been blowing off the E4 for ages. Oh, I'm strong enough to use them as dish rags by now. I got to entertained with the Battle Subway. And everything else. And my brother is post-elite and taught my Zoroark Flamethrower for me and gave me a Ditto. I'm set. tongue.gif

And just yesterday, my pre-elite team wiped the floor with his post-ellite team 4 times in a row before he finally beat me. The highlights? Patrat beating Reshiram and a level 16 Murkrow beating *puts on cool shades* level 88 Conkeldurr. Prankrow FTW. cool.gif

And 550 - EVs? Please don't say EVs. Because then I must point out that they can only have a total of 510.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I got a female Anticipation Eevee off the GTS! 8D Words can not express the pure bliss that gave me, it was the best day ever! And now I have a whole box full of little baby extra Anticipation Male Eevees and some are going through the GTS like their mommy. Spread the love! :3

Edited by AlternateMew

Continuing my tradition of being at least several months behind the crowd, I got myself a used copy of Pokemon Black on the 2nd. Starter was a female Snivy named Reinette, who has since evolved into Serperior. My team, at the moment is-

Aaron, a level 31 Houndoom (got him in the Dream World)

Reinette, a level 39 Serperior

Lily, a level 31 Herdier

Abby, a level 42 Gothelle

Mary, a level 28 Tranquill

and my newest addition... a level 50 Movie Event Victini biggrin.gif I was so surprised to see that was still going on, but... yay, Victini!

I just got the Jet Badge, and I have to say, this game is a ton of fun smile.gif I love the characters and plot, and I really enjoy most of the new pokemon. And, now that it's working for me, the Dream World is quite entertaining too! I can't wait for February, it's great to see Arceus will be available. With any luck, I'll be around the computer long enough to transfer him to my game on my birthday!

I love the characters and plot, and I really enjoy most of the new pokemon. And, now that it's working for me, the Dream World is quite entertaining too! I can't wait for February, it's great to see Arceus will be available. With any luck, I'll be around the computer long enough to transfer him to my game on my birthday!

Says some of us. I'm actually rather peeved that we went the same way as every other country. We chose something that doesn't even have a dreamworld ability to get. Could we have at leas picked Ho-oh or Lugia if not Ditto? I think every country that ran that poll jipped themselves of something totally friggin' awesome for things that we could get otherwise. dry.gif GTS cloning still exists in D/P! Just clone the blasted Arceus and send it on over! But nooooo. We had to be like everyone else and get it through DW. Not get an awesome Eccentric Ditto, Regenerator Ho-oh, or Multiscale Lugia. Not even a crappy-ability DW starter like Mudkip, or heaven forbid - a Torchic that becomes a Speed Boost Blaziken!

U.S., I'm ashamed. Deeply ashamed. Unless of course they we were specifically told that whatever we chose would have it's normal ability. That would have changed everything. My point stands, however. At least 3 countries got this blessing of a choice. And we ALL wasted it. Japan, you're just as bad as the U.S. You did the same. Exact. Thing.

/rant