7sharps

My Little Pony

Wow, Luna's hair has changed since episode 2. It's sparkly like her sister's.

She...she looks more like Nightmare Moon now.

._.

I actually really like the new hair. It makes sense to me that her hair would look like that, considering how her sister's looks. I kinda wish her mane had looked that way during her first appearance.

However, I guess we can just chalk it up to maturation. I guess she's about a year older now, right?

I actually really like the new hair.  It makes sense to me that her hair would look like that, considering how her sister's looks.  I kinda wish her mane had looked that way during her first appearance.

However, I guess we can just chalk it up to maturation.  I guess she's about a year older now, right?

Lauren Faust was asked about it on dA.

user posted image

Word of Faust, good enough for me! biggrin.gif

Edited by Dr. Paine

I have my DVR set to record and I have an alarm set for 9:55 EST.

I'm ready!

I have to rely on Internet to get ponies streamed. *has no cable* ._.

This episode is brilliant so far...

A little cheesy, but brilliant.

EDIT:

Okay, it's over. I loved it. biggrin.gif

Edited by TheDarkCynder

If only I had a popup to appear every time you posted in here, Paine...

Also, I can't resist it: Yo dawg, I heard you like dragons, so I put a dragon in your dragon so that you can see a dragon while you are seeing a dragon.

Edited by caramba2654

Luna certainly made my ears hurt.

Other than that, awesome episode biggrin.gif

"Pinkie Pie, you're a genius!" "No I'm not, I'm a chicken!"

D8 OMG LUNA. She's so cuuuuttteee <3333333

I wanna see her and Celestia together though x3

... I am now going to forever refer to Luna as 'Princess Caps-lock'. And is it just me, or is she a darker color than she was last season? I mean, she used to be this purpleish color, and now she's a little darker of a shade.

Also, she can apparently shapeshift into her Nightmare Moon form now? I don't know whether to consider that kick-butt or slightly worrying. After all, maybe the Elements didn't completely purge NM from her...

( Am I the only one who thinks that the statue of her was just put there all for the sake of the celebration? Would be a little weird to have that there all other times of the year, but eh.)

... I am now going to forever refer to Luna as 'Princess Caps-lock'. And is it just me, or is she a darker color than she was last season? I mean, she used to be this purpleish color, and now she's a little darker of a shade.

Also, she can apparently shapeshift into her Nightmare Moon form now? I don't know whether to consider that kick-butt or slightly worrying. After all, maybe the Elements didn't completely purge NM from her...

( Am I the only one who thinks that the statue of her was just put there all for the sake of the celebration? Would be a little weird to have that there all other times of the year, but eh.)

-Yes, she's had a rather large design rehaul (notice her mane? xd.png)

-I took it that she simply possessed the statue, but it's reasonable to imagine she could construct a Nightmare Moon appearance from magic. I don't think it'd be true 'shapeshifting', though. Word of Faust has stated that Nightmare Moon's evil is gone.

-Entirely plausible. Judging by when the first episodes took place, i.e. midsummer, the statue could have been a fairly fast creation to enhance Nightmare Night for that and future years. The legend may have been around for a thousand years or so, but nopony (except maybe Celestia, and who can blame her for not wanting to remember?) would have a good idea of what NM looked like until her return.

Also, this makes me wonder- would Nightmare Night happen to coincide with when Luna went loco and tried to make the night last forever?

Edited by Dr. Paine

Just watched the episode biggrin.gif I love how they did her character, very well done, all things considered.

Tee hee... I love Luna's capsrage voice. :3

I kinda liked her mane in the first season better though. I get that it's more intimidating, being all billowy and stuff, and looks more like her Nightmare Moon self, but she was just SO ADORABLE.

Tee hee... I love Luna's capsrage voice. :3

I kinda liked her mane in the first season better though. I get that it's more intimidating, being all billowy and stuff, and looks more like her Nightmare Moon self, but she was just SO ADORABLE.

I know ;_; The colors are kinda cool but I liked the old mane, the flowy one just looks... silly.