TJ09

2011-02-13 - Contest Prizes

They're so pretty. >< I want to be jealous that many of us will never have a CB of any of the prize dragons, but thinking of all the lovely lineages that will spring up, I can't. Congrats to the winners!

Thanks Goslander, I was very curious. It's lovely.

Maybe they share the gold's description because they are now like the top rarest dragons ever in the game? Except they are even shinier than the normal golds and silvers. Man that silver is bright. wow. so pretty.

Edit:

In the spirit of sharing and letting everyone see...I have a gold.

I really hope they can't die from over-viewing.

I like what you did with the code of your prize egg:)

I want to say thanks to the spriters. Who're they?

Agreed, they deserve lots of love for the shiny eggs smile.gif

I did some stalking and now I have a couple of people who I know won. tongue.gif

*is a creeper*

The spriters are amazing. biggrin.gif

Conrats to the winners. laugh.gif I can't wait to see what the adult prize dragons look like.

I like what you did with the code of your prize egg:)

Thank you! I agonized over it and decided to code it as my nickname because I put a lot of myself and my time into that tree and was very proud of myself.

If anyone is interested my tree screenprint can be found in the first page of this thread Xmas tree screenprints

Agreed, they deserve lots of love for the shiny eggs smile.gif

Indeed they do! A huge thanks to the artists for the lovely sprites, because I'm certain the hatchlings and adults will be just as beautiful as the shiny eggs. <3

I got on my scroll to check to see if my black had grown up and saw it. I made the most embarrassing squeaking noise. What a lovely Valentine's surprise.

Now I have to think up a good Valentine's-y name for her (also? Influencable YESSSSS *fistpump!*).

...Now I need to go and finish my scroll-link image biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Tonight is going to be awesome. Best lock ever!

Congratulations to all winners and HMs! The eggs are awesome.

wink.gif Do spread the wealth! LOL ...

Lol, I had arranged everything so I'd have room for two eggs on Valentine's, but this prize egg is mucking that up! biggrin.gif That'll teach me to plan ahead. tongue.gif

Thanks, everyone! TJ, spriters, voters, fellow tree decorators . . . this has been so much fun!

P.S. I influenced mine female, and won't be naming it because the code is a name. My parrot was diagnosed with cancer, so this dragon was one way to commemorate her.

Sorry to hear about that :<

Oh, yours is the first Silver I've seen! Hehe.

I want to say thanks to the spriters. Who're they?

I'm not sure but in the Tree Contest Decorating is Over thread, in the last few pages Marrionetta skipped on and teased us saying she had already seen the prize sprites way before now. So my guess is she's got some part in it.

Which is awesome because I love her art. Those new Shallow Waters dragons are literally my favorite.

ohmy.gif Must go stalk... will they be posted when they're all grown up?

I'd guess not, but the DC Wiki for sure will have the sprites.

Lol, I had arranged everything so I'd have room for two eggs on Valentine's, but this prize egg is mucking that up! biggrin.gif That'll teach me to plan ahead. tongue.gif

Thanks, everyone! TJ, spriters, voters, fellow tree decorators . . . this has been so much fun!

P.S. I influenced mine female, and won't be naming it because the code is a name. My parrot was diagnosed with cancer, so this dragon was one way to commemorate her.

Awww, that's so sweet. Sorry to hear about your parrot. That has to be rough. Though, with what you said about influencing, does anyone know if there will be separate sprites for male/female dragons?

Ohhh, what lovely eggs! wub.gif

One probably will need to have something REALLY incredible to offer for a chance to getting one of them through trading. -.-

see now I'm glad I didn't win. Other wise I wouldn't be able to get 2 new releases tomorrow. Even if it did mean I would have gotten a frill.

Now I'll just stalk the even gen thread to see if anyone who won one has a list for a offspring

Ohhh, what lovely eggs! wub.gif

One probably will need to have something REALLY incredible to offer for a chance to getting one of them through trading. -.-

Not necessarily. ^__^ I wouldn't be surprised if some of these winners decide to do random breed 'n drops for anyone to snag.

Congratulations to all winners and HMs! The eggs are awesome.

wink.gif Do spread the wealth! LOL ...

Support on both accounts, lol.