TJ09

2011-02-13 - Contest Prizes

I just realized the prizes was given out when I saw one post in the IRC. They looks really nice :3

Thank you! I agonized over it and decided to code it as my nickname because I put a lot of myself and my time into that tree and was very proud of myself.

If anyone is interested my tree screenprint can be found in the first page of this thread Xmas tree screenprints

Mine is on the 5th page of that thread.

I loved your tree, by the way. I thought it was super cute! biggrin.gif Congrats on your win.

Not necessarily. ^__^ I wouldn't be surprised if some of these winners decide to do random breed 'n drops for anyone to snag.

That would be awesome, of course! biggrin.gif

But being online right then and in the AP... Ah well, hope dies last and all that stuff. wink.gif First and foremost I'm really curious to see them growing up. :3

Edited by Janara

All the eggs are so beautiful and shiny. I can't wait to see the hatchies and adults.

Congrats to all the winners!

I'd guess not, but the DC Wiki for sure will have the sprites.

w00t. Time to go stalk that, then.

Ah, and because I forgot it in my last post...

Congratulations to the winners, both of the special new dragons and HMs smile.gif Enjoy your new eggs/dragons, and I look forward to seeing adults!

Prizes, here they are

:

• user posted image - 1st
  • user posted image - 2nd
  • user posted image - 3rd

Nice.

I do so hope someone will trade me. I was so disappointed I didn't win anything. Plus it kind of irks me that after it was all spelled out, some people *still* asked for invalid prizes. If I were TJ, I would have negated their win and gave it to someone else, just because I'm tired of people who can't read.

Oh, well. I'll happily watch the progress of these eggs and cross my fingers one will eventually make it to me through gift or trade. Then I'll mass-breed it for free for others.

So pretty! Congrats, lucky winners! (am I the only one who's more excited by all the new Hollies out there? A hundred or so of them means potentially four hundred new holly babies at Christmas time biggrin.gif)

Not necessarily. ^__^ I wouldn't be surprised if some of these winners decide to do random breed 'n drops for anyone to snag.

That's what I'm leaning towards. I don't want to be caught up in drama of picking favorites, so I think I'm going to just breed quietly and let someone get a nice surprise on the AP.

Mine is on the 5th page of that thread.

I loved your tree, by the way. I thought it was super cute! biggrin.gif Congrats on your win.

You too! And your tree is adorable. I saw all the picture trees and was like "wow". I didn't even think to make pictures or symbols out of the ornaments.

(am I the only one who's more excited by all the new Hollies out there? A hundred or so of them means potentially four hundred new holly babies at Christmas time biggrin.gif)

While more Hollies is always exciting, I think the prize dragons are even more exciting because they are breedable year-round, so more people potentially have a chance at them, and because they've never been seen before.

*Bookmarks winners' eggs*

Can't wait to see these grow up. I hope I can get an even-gen offspring of each prize egg. Maybe 2nd gen? xd.png Hopefully they follow the Vampire trend and become uncommon in a year or two.

These eggs are going to be some shiny looking Hatchlings tongue.gif

Maybe.

Or maybe they'll be all dull and weird looking xd.png

Well, I hope someday I'll be able to get one of the offspring happy.gif These look pretty cool.