TJ09

2011-02-13 - Contest Prizes

I've seen gold and bronze. I'd like to see a silver.

They are immune to softshell death right? Because Commander Wymsy's is already sick.

Awesome, the winners finally get their prizes. Hopefully they can also get their valentine eggs tomorrow, if there are any.

Hooray! Finally! I hope I can get a 2nd gen somehow. *hint hint* tongue.gif

EDIT: Just saw the bronze and gold eggs. They look amazing!

Edited by fireball225

Happy to see my prize dragon is finally here.

Yanno... I almost freaked when I saw the egg description. "This egg is very reflective, almost metallic looking."... thinking omg... the poor cave stalkers, but then reality set in.. these eggs won't be in the cave LOL.

O_O

*dies*

I was so not expecting this right before Valentines. My jaw literally dropped when I went to my scrol and saw a shiny egg just sitting there! Thank you so much TJ, this really made my evening. <3

I noticed you fogged yours and I'd just thought I'd remind you that they can't die in case you forgot :3

Sorry if you did know though and this came off as patronizing or anything

Congrats to all the winners! I hope you don't get too bombarded!

(Make sure to fog ALL your other growing dragons!)

I've seen the bronze and the gold, but not the silver, so far. They are so pretty.

Use incubate so the lot of us impatient wanna-see-ers won't have to wait as long, lol.

Very shiny indeed.

I noticed you fogged yours and I'd just thought I'd remind you that they can't die in case you forgot :3

Sorry if you did know though and this came off as patronizing or anything

Naw, I'm not easily offended. :3 I got slightly worried once I noticed my egg was sick and hid it just in case, though I've heard they can't die. But I'm just being paranoid and I might just unfog it so it gets an insane number of views by the time it grows up. 8D

I've only found one of them so far. I think it's the 'copper' of the eggs. I wanna see the 'gold' and 'silver' of the eggs ohmy.gif