TJ09

2011-02-13 - Contest Prizes

The eggs are gorgeous smile.gif Really looking forward to watching them grow up. I'm also very happy about the increased population of cb Holly owners, since my dream for next Christmas is to get a 2nd gen Holly wink.gif

Hoping the dragons tend towards multiclutches so they can get spread around quick.

TJ Disabled multi-clutches, except for when breeding Holiday dragons.

A normal egg would be dead with these stats at 7 days right?

Overall Views: 1362

Unique Views: 912

Clicks: 250

I think I'm just going to put mine in a bunch of hatcheries and see how insane the views will get since it's immune.

I think I'm just going to put mine in a bunch of hatcheries and see how insane the views will get since it's immune.

Haha! Nice idea xd.png

Woow, the eggs are amasing!

Congratulations to the winners. smile.gif

Hope one day I'll get any 2nd generation specie. :/

Hahah, did you get those stats off of my egg? 'Cause mine is really close to that.

TJ Disabled multi-clutches, except for when breeding Holiday dragons.

I was hoping these would count as holiday dragons.

I was hoping these would count as holiday dragons.

Nobody can predict, but my guess is that TJ won't allow it, since they are not Holiday dragons, in the first place.

Hahah, did you get those stats off of my egg? 'Cause mine is really close to that.

Yeah I did. smile.gif yours was the highest one I could find and it has to have special TJ immunity magic on it. so I figure it's safe to go crazy with mine. lol

wow the code is part of your name, that's cool I want to win the next contest , mort would be a cool code to have or Sorr

Really I'm wondering what the breed rate for these are, Gold's almost never give their own kind of egg. While Pebbles do

The eggs are really beautiful! Can`t wait to see the adulds, I really hope we get all the change to get one of the dragons (even if they are not 2 generation). smile.gif

Yeah I did. smile.gif yours was the highest one I could find and it has to have special TJ immunity magic on it. so I figure it's safe to go crazy with mine. lol

Yeah I use forum signatures to get my dragons views, so I always just watch over mine carefully and pay attention to how many views they're getting.

I'm just not doing that latter part with this egg and letting it go nuts.

Yeah I use forum signatures to get my dragons views, so I always just watch over mine carefully and pay attention to how many views they're getting.

I'm just not doing that latter part with this egg and letting it go nuts.

Ah, the epicness of being able to get as many views as you want for an egg... lol

Again, congrats to the winners!

Awah! So shiny! Now I'm even more bummed I didn't win... Oh well. Maybe I'll get lucky and have the chance to recieve one. Maybe even one of each! biggrin.gif I hope they'll be 2nd gens... or at least low gens.

Congrats you guys! I saw one of the prize eggs, a really shiny gold...it's so cool! smile.gif God knows you guys deserve the win! Enjoy! biggrin.gif

Commander Wymsy, I just saw your beautiful shiny bronze! Very nice! smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic