steph1331

Steph's art thread

So you have 1 slot open still? I'd like to request again. :3 If not, ignore this. rolleyes.gif

I want to Request a drawing!

Species: Tsunami

What is it doing?: sitting on hind legs in dog begging position And make his eyes "watery" and "sad" to make it look like he's begging.

Have completed image be turned into a avatar or signature after completion?: Avatar. I haven't had a new one in about a year. =3

Edited by Sandface

I think all your commission slots may be filled up...but do you charge for teh prettyarts? If not, I might just have to stalk this thread until space opens up. xd.png

I think all your commission slots may be filled up...but do you charge for teh prettyarts? If not, I might just have to stalk this thread until space opens up. XD

If my request spots are closed I will obviously only take more if someone commission's me (through dragon eggs or the like). However as of this current moment, there is one spot open still actually x3 I forgot to edit the subtitle of my thread title so it would say 3 spots earlier.

@sharlykng: Yeah x3 I've been weird lately and so I do a rough line art then do a final line art over that. I know it takes extra time but at the moment it helps so I don't get my sketchy lines confused up when I'm doing the final line art.

@ArchiosLukos: :3 Its okay. I'm glad you like your picture. I'm sorry for cutting the tail fluff off, it went over my head to do it while I was drawing lol

@animals4501 & Sandface: Both of your requests are accepted :3 I will go put them into the first post. Kinda surprising that I got two avatar requests X3

Oh one thing, I just thought of, do you mind making his eyes look like he's begging also? Like big and watery looking? smile.gif Thanks!

Oh one thing, I just thought of, do you mind making his eyes look like he's begging also? Like big and watery looking? smile.gif Thanks!

I wouldn't mind trying :3 but if you could please edit that into your original request post so I see it when I'm working on your request that would be really handy/nice as other wise I might accidentally forget.

Oh wow! In that case, could I please make a request? =D

Andand you can still ask me to breed you things, if you see anything you like on my scroll. I like helping people out like that. xd.png

Species: Snow leopard wearing a tattered brown vest. =3

What is it doing?: Lying down. Maybe with one forepaw lying across the other. I dunno- do what you see fit. ^^

Have completed image be turned into a avatar or signature after completion?: Um...well, this is actually a picture of a character I haven't got any particular designworries for (he has blue eyes, though). So if I would be allowed to use it as a signature on a proboards forum (and of course link you to show that I'd given you credit), that would be awesome! If not, picture is still luffly. ^^

This is so awesome and nice of you! =D

(and if you don't feel like drawing kitties, that tis also fine).

Edited by Thorn

@Thorn: :3 I'll go add your request to my first post.

My request slots are now closed.

Next, I have some art to post xd.png Or really just a sketch for a request I want some crit on before I line.

So, My next request is the cat dragon. Here is what I have so far:

user posted image

But something about it feels off >< and I can't pin point it. Also, I'm not sure if it even really looks like a cat dragon. So, wonderful people, Help please? I'll probably have this request finished once I figure out what is wrong with it.

Hi Sweetie, I love your cat drawing attempt! You are so talented and I truly appreciate you using your wonderful talent to create a drawing for me! Whee, I'm so happy and excited to add it to my signature! My thoughts on your drawing are that it looks more like a wolf body type than a cat type body, maybe a lion with the mane shape on the neck but it's not what I had pictured a cat dragon body like. I asked you to use your own ideas and create a image for me so I have no complaints at all, I'll be happy with what ever you make for me. biggrin.gif Would you be able to domestic the cats image more possibly? The face/snout is too elongated also that makes it look more wolf/canine-like. Thank you again for creating such a wonderful image for me to use, I appreciate all your time and efforts very, very much!!! wub.gif

@Thorn: :3 I'll go add your request to my first post.

My request slots are now closed.

Next, I have some art to post xd.png Or really just a sketch for a request I want some crit on before I line.

So, My next request is the cat dragon. Here is what I have so far:

user posted image

But something about it feels off >< and I can't pin point it. Also, I'm not sure if it even really looks like a cat dragon. So, wonderful people, Help please? I'll probably have this request finished once I figure out what is wrong with it.

Thanks! =D

And ohmy, I love the fur on yer cat dragon. <3

Hi Sweetie, I love your cat drawing attempt! You are so talented and I truly appreciate you using your wonderful talent to create a drawing for me! Whee, I'm so happy and excited to add it to my signature! My thoughts on your drawing are that it looks more like a wolf body type than a cat type body, maybe a lion with the mane shape on the neck but it's not what I had pictured a cat dragon body like. I asked you to use your own ideas and create a image for me so I have no complaints at all, I'll be happy with what ever you make for me. biggrin.gif Would you be able to domestic the cats image more possibly? The face/snout is too elongated also that makes it look more wolf/canine-like. Thank you again for creating such a wonderful image for me to use, I appreciate all your time and efforts very, very much!!! wub.gif

Welp :3 I decided that you were probably right on it not looking really like a cat dragon, so I pulled out some domestic cat pictures and used them as references while I drew a new sketch. Now this isn't really a final sketch unless you want it to be, I think I could reproduce this quality into a new pose if you want :3 but I do want to know, if this is more to your liking? and If you want a new pose or not? stuff like that.

So here is the new sketch:

user posted image

@Thorn: Thanks! x3 I love drawing fur, its so fun when you make a cat or wolf look fluffy and everything.

I love your new drawing and this pose is wonderful Honey!!! biggrin.gif Thank you again for all your time and effort! You've made me SO happy and I'm SO excited to see it completed!!! You are very, very talented Steph!!!

user posted image

X3 Oh, Look what I have finished. I hope you like it Afa! If you need me to changing anything just let me know. I'll go and change it for a avatar and signature once I know I didn't screw anything up while coloring and shading it :3

And I did some personal art the other day: Link to it cause its big

I would love some crit on it :3

Hi Sweetie, I love my beautiful cat dragon! I would like to ask you if you would please remove the wing and make his eye bigger please if it's not to much trouble for you. Thank you so much, I'm so excited to add him to my signature and as an avatar! biggrin.gif

Hi Sweetie, I love my beautiful cat dragon! I would like to ask you if you would please remove the wing and make his eye bigger please if it's not to much trouble for you. Thank you so much, I'm so excited to add him to my signature and as an avatar! biggrin.gif

^^" Yeah, I can do that. I'll get to work on fixing that up and once I do, I'll get it changed up into a sig and avatar as well.

user posted image

I got rid of it :3 now Just give me a couple of minutes to get it set up as an Sig and avatar.

Sig:

user posted image

user posted image

EDIT: (Condensing posts since I have to many with no responses)

Posted on Apr 26 2013, 10:20 PM

So I made this today: user posted image

(Click on it to see the full version)

It was really random. I had sketches from yesterday laying around and thought I would finish one x3 I'm working on requests still, Just thought I'd make some other art ^^" If anybody wants to use it just let me know you are going too, I could probably easily remove the words too, so there would be two versions, one with words and one without. Or something.

Edited by steph1331

Hello :3 I love your dragons!

Species: Female Soulpeace

What is it doing?: Just a Soulpeace sitting down and smiling, looking cute :3 Perhaps a little like this, the Mature Hatchling.

Have completed image be turned into a avatar or signature after completion?: Sig

Hello :3 I love your dragons!

Species: Female Soulpeace

What is it doing?: Just a Soulpeace sitting down and smiling, looking cute :3 Perhaps a little like this, the Mature Hatchling.

Have completed image be turned into a avatar or signature after completion?: Sig

Accepted ^^. Spots all closed again.

And thanks! I try my best :3

Next off, I have another request finished and two sketches to post for other requests.

user posted image

Stone hatchling wearing a tophat request for Onixthebunny1. It's all finished, I just need to resize so it is smaller. I had some trouble with this one, mainly cause you said you wanted it in the same pose as the hatchling sprite, but it just didn't come out right at all when I did that. So I did a side view ^^" I could probably redo it if you want, But I will have to work on my other requests first before I can come back to it.

user posted image

Blusang eating a carrot with a apple stuffy :3 It's just a sketch, but I thought since I hadn't posted anything request related in awhile I would post the sketch of this one and another one. Plus if animals4501 wants anything changed I can do that, since it is just a skecth currently. As a note, this is the full sized art sketch lol Once I'm done, I will probably have to cut a little bit of the picture off (wings and tail) so it will easily resize down into a avatar size.

user posted image

Begging tsunami sketch for Sandface :3 This one is just a sketch too, but same as before, I thought the people request from me would like to know how it's all going and such. I had some fun with this one, but I'm not quite sure about the front on face. I can change anything since it's a sketch sandface if you don't like a part of it ^^ This one shouldn't need anything really cut off of it when I'm finished and go to size it down for a avatar.

Anyway, Please crit or make suggestions. I would like to know if I did anything wrong.

EDIT: Also, I did these during the livestream. I did a couple others but I'm not going to post those until I finish them.

user posted image

Edited by steph1331

Hi again, I'm very sorry that it's taken me this long to get back and thank you for your time and effort in creating this wonderful drawing but I just got out of the hospital and back to my computer. I truly appreciate you creating this wonderful, colorful cat image for my signature and avatar. biggrin.gif Thank you again and I hope you have a great day and a wonderful weekend! wub.gif

user posted image

Blusang eating a carrot with a apple stuffy :3 It's just a sketch, but I thought since I hadn't posted anything request related in awhile I would post the sketch of this one and another one. Plus if animals4501 wants anything changed I can do that, since it is just a skecth currently. As a note, this is the full sized art sketch lol Once I'm done, I will probably have to cut a little bit of the picture off (wings and tail) so it will easily resize down into a avatar size.

That's cute! Can you change the head so it is facing the viewer? Thank you x3

Okay, 3 requests refinished. Ones turned into avatars first.

user posted imageuser posted image

Regular size:

user posted image

user posted image

So I finished both the blusang and the tsunami requests :3 If you don't like anything just let me know and I'll try to change it for you ^^

Next, I have the snow leopard finished too.

user posted image

Hopefully I got this one right x3 lol I had so much trouble with the face and markings but I tried my best. If you would like anything changed just let me know and I'll try my very best to finish it up :3 I'll get a sig version made up soon, I forgot to turn it into sig size while I was doing the avatars xd.png

I love the snow leopard, it's so cute!! wub.gif

That Blusang... is... ADORABLE! 8D

I'll DEFINITELY add it onto an avvie randomizer once I find one! 8D

ETA:

It's in rotation now x3

Edited by animals4501

I love the snow leopard, it's so cute!! wub.gif

Thanks x3 I had a lot of trouble with the snow leopard but I tried my best with it, I used a couple references so markings and anatomy wouldn't be to horrible.

That Blusang... is... ADORABLE! 8D

I'll DEFINITELY add it onto an avvie randomizer once I find one! 8D

ETA:

It's in rotation now x3

Yay biggrin.gif I'm glad you think so. I think it's pretty darn cute myself surprisingly, I don't normally like my art. Thanks for replying :3

i think my favorite is either the leapord or the tsunami wyvern ^^. adorable. smile.gif

Yeah :3 Thanks for replying. Personaly think my favorite out of those three is the blusang though.

user posted image

And, I finally went and got the snow leopard made into a sig version :3

Anyway, I've been thinking. I have one request left (and if anyone has noticed I haven't opened up requests or updated the first post yet lol) I might be limiting the number of requests for a couple of weeks after I finish my last one. I plan on doing a contest and since I don't know how much time it will take up I was thinking I would just decrease how many requests I do so I don't get overburden with everything. Hopefully the contest I have in mind will make it possible for anybody to enter into it :3 But yep, Just thought I'd let people know

*Runs off to edit the first post*