Emotion shown in image: bewilderment

What is it doing?: fallen over

Completed image should be a: Avatar

I want to make a request!

Species: Espurr, the pokemon

Emotion shown in image: bewilderment

What is it doing?: fallen over

Completed image should be a: Avatar

I worked on your request :3 Kinda quickly lol but I realized, I'm not sure on a couple things. Such as if what I drew is what your wanting? and yeps, Made a couple notes on the sketch for you to help me with too. Its big but should look good when I re-size for a avatar :3

user posted image

Internet is turning off, but I will be requesting tomorrow. biggrin.gif

Edited by Ninetails

Internet is turning off, but I will be requesting tomorrow. biggrin.gif

Woot! Awesome :3 I'm in need of requests, Life is stressful and the thing I need right now is a way to get away, without making all this sappy artwork I've been stuck doing xd.png

To everyone else who might read this:

I know my first post is outdated, but I only have one request at the moment, the one I just posted a sketch up for. and for the holiday season, I'm not putting a limit on my requests, because I know in about a week or two, I'm going to have so much free time I'm not going to know what to do with myself xd.png.

I want to make a request!

Species: Balloon dragon adult

Emotion shown in image: Trying to look intimidating but failing bad at it. tongue.gif

What is it doing?: What I said above, I want it to be cosplaying as a pirate (oh yes that means an eye-patch dear wink.gif) with a sword in one of it's tiny uh..hands? And I guess any other pirate-like stuff you would like to add. Also would love for it to say ARR! somewhere. Honestly the pose can be the exact same as user posted image as long as it has the awesome costume parts in it. xd.png

Completed image should be a: Signature transparent image

I can get you 4 CB turpentine hatchlings or more. happy.gif Just give me an number.

Edited by Ninetails

Sounds good ninetails :3 I'll get to work on a sketch tomorrow after everything I have to do and 4 turp hatchlings sounds awesome!

X) be my first tone doing a pirate dragon, I'm going to have fun with this.

Update times x3

I wasn't quit able to get to work on ninetails request like I wanted too yesterday, but I was able to this morning :3 I have a sketch all sketched out. If I keep working on it, I could have it finished today. I'm just a little unsure on if I should keep working or let the requestee see the sketch before moving on.

So *indecisive* I think I'll post the sketch but at the same time keep working on it x)

user posted image

Yeps, I took advantage of the ability of being able to put a couple of pirate stuffs on it. I looked up pirate outfits and decided, a hook hand and a bandana were definitely needed along with the sword and eye patch.

So, ninetails let me know, :3 If anything isn't to your liking otherwise I'm getting back to work on this.

ZOMG I LUV IT!! So adorable!! \(>w<)/ Yes, keep going pleeease!!

ZOMG I LUV IT!! So adorable!! \(>w<)/ Yes, keep going pleeease!!

Hopefully you will say the same for the completed image! Which I finished!

user posted image

It's a little big right now :3 But I plan on resizing it so it can be the perfect siggy size.

Let me know what you think about it and everything.

(It only takes me like 5 seconds to resize so less your online when I post it, I'll probably have the siggy size posted already for ya ninetails)

Hi there! May I request?

Hello biggrin.gif yes you can request, just make sure to use the form I have on the first post.

You've gotten exceptionally good at drawing! you've come a long way. Great job Steph!