steph1331

Steph's art thread

oh my, so sorry for not answering for so long, I forgot about it *facepalm* im not allowed to be on computer for too long so I don't really check dragcave too much.

anyway, the silvers are absolutely gorgeous, especially the second one. and that rosebud you made is beautiful too! you are gettin better and better at drawing smile.gif

thank you so much laugh.gif

So sorry for dissapearing for so long xd.png Had a lot of stuff going on. Anyway, Erica, You welcome to use the bluna in your siggy :3

And thank you dreamgirl :3 I like to hear I'm getting better.

As a note, Requests are open and I would really like to take on a couple more. I'm having trouble creating art for myself at the moment and I'm pretty sure because of that I would be able to start whipping out art work I owe now. :3 Infact the two requests I have I will have finished and posted by the end of the week.

Some artwork I've finished while I've been gone:

Buizel- I would love some crit on this still

Link to image

Dog/wolf practice

Link to image

Fanart for a favorite artist of mine:

Link to image

My fursona- I'll love anyone forever if they draw me fanart lol

Link to image

Full colored and background piece with wolf/dog. Took me awhile to do:

Link to image

Post deleted so not to have to many bumps:

Just a bump :3 I'm working on requests, I had to contact the artists for the nebula request before I started it.

I have some completed personal art, I'm kinda addicted to drawing dogs at the moment x3

http://chestnutwolf.deviantart.com/art/Som...ctice-356053358

http://chestnutwolf.deviantart.com/art/Tak...troll-355003486

Requests are open still :3

Edited by steph1331

I finished a request! :3 I hope the person who requested this enjoys it. Will resize it and such if they want me too.

Link to it

user posted image

Patience tongue.gif I myself got some requests *and* commissions I can't work on because my laptop is under servicing; I think my thread's been dead for close to a month now, excluding my update posts xd.png

I usually get requests after a day or so from posting requests have opened. Afterall, DC is an international game; we have people from all over the world.

Patience tongue.gif I myself got some requests *and* commissions I can't work on because my laptop is under servicing; I think my thread's been dead for close to a month now, excluding my update posts xd.png

I usually get requests after a day or so from posting requests have opened.  Afterall, DC is an international game; we have people from all over the world.

Okay ^^" Just been a little over a week since I've become active again and posted so about it, and I'd really like to work on some requests.. I know I have one currently, But I'm sorta stuck on it.

I know when I opened my art thread, I got a request after a day or two, but since I've become active again, that hasn't happened. I'll wait patiently though. Thanks :3

Edited by steph1331

Haha, you can glomp people with arts! ^^ I did that once with Xythus I was trading with for some holiday IOUs with this. And another who is a dino lover with this.

You can add to my Rae collection if you want. biggrin.gif

I want to Request a drawing!

Species: Dragon, Thunder-zombie

What is it doing?: Surprise me!

Have completed image be turned into a avatar or signature after completion?: Signature

Ref: 4th picture in my siggy; they're all fanart of her.

This is the most accurate one: Rae is a very slightly decomposed zombie, which is accentuated by her wings (cannot fly anymore), broken antenna and side horns. She still has her two fore limbs though, lol.

user posted image

Edited by sharlykng

Haha, you can glomp people with arts! ^^ I did that once with someone (Xythus) I was trading with for some holiday IOUs.

You can add to my Rae collection if you want. biggrin.gif

Species: Dragon, Thunder-zombie

What is it doing?: Surprise me!

Have completed image be turned into a avatar or signature after completion?: Signature

Ref: 4th picture in my siggy; they're all fanart of her.

This is the most accurate one: Rae is a very slightly decomposed zombie, which is accentuated by her wings (cannot fly anymore), broken antenna and side horns. She still has her two fore limbs though, lol.

user posted image

Oooh x3 I smell a challenge when it comes to this one. Gladly accepting your art request, I will work on it probably sometime over the next day or so.

And I probably could glomp people with art :3 I think I will once your art request is done. It'll be fun to do that (and stop me from drawing mine and my friends fursona all over everything lol)

Haha, you'd you learn to improve if there aren't any challenges? I try to improve on my own also every once in a while, by experimenting with the requests xd.png

True :3 If I hadn't experimented, I'd have a lot of problems with my art still I bet.

I like to improve by experimenting or reading tutorials and pick and choosing what would fit my art style already from the tutorials ^^

Anyway, It'll be nice having to try something new slightly and having to experiment to get it all working and looking right for your request :3

Hey, I just found you! I like your art style, please don't close up shop on us Honey! It just takes posting/spreading your signature around to get requests. biggrin.gif Post on the trading pages that you want to trade one of your eggs or hatchlings, post comments on TJ's open threads, etc. people will notice you, you're very talented. biggrin.gif

May I make a request please?

Species: cat or/and cat dragon (which ever inspires you to create)

What is it doing?: playing, posing, whatever you like smile.gif

Have completed image be turned into a avatar or signature after completion?:

Yes I will use it/them for both! Thank you very much for your help! wub.gif

These are lovely! biggrin.gif

So.....

Species: Rosebud

What is it doing?: Lying down and drinking a strawberry shake from a straw. It should also look happy.

Have completed image be turned into a avatar or signature after completion?: Yes please! A signature.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Species: S1 stone hatchling

What is it doing?: same pose except wearing a tiny top hat sized like this.

Have completed image be turned into a avatar or signature after completion?: signature; not too big please smile.gif

Okay I finished two requests :3 I know I did them out of order but I just did them as I remember them. ^^"

First one done: Rae for sharlykng

I just want to say, I have three sketches sitting on my computer of rae lol. The first one I did, I did the wrong pose so it wouldn't have been good for a signature. The second and third are both smaller but sorta chibi styled. I didn't think you'd like that. So my forth sketch, I did just a head shot. It can be used for a signature once I shrink it done some more.

Here's the image: user posted image

Second one done: Happy rosebud drinking a strawberry shake for Bacon_Strips

Since I thought what you were asking for is cute, I did yours in a chibi style. I know it looks like a hatchie and I hope you don't mind that :3 I used a simple shading because my normal way of shading isn't coming out right anymore...

user posted image

EDIT: shrunk it down more. Now to shrink it done for signature size.

Anyway here's an idea of how the other requests are going:

Cat dragon for afa: About to start line art. Need to contact afa and see if they want the cat dragon to be a certain color combination.

Stone hatchling with top hat: Will start sketch once line art for cat dragon is finished.

Sorry for not posting for awhile, I went through a hard patch with some stuff. and got distracted with online stuff when I should have worked on the requests.

EDIT: Ta-dah! Siggy version of rosebud and of Rae :3

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by steph1331

Not to pry if you're not done, but is the nebula coming along at all or should I stop stalking the thread?

Not to pry if you're not done, but is the nebula coming along at all or should I stop stalking the thread?

Yes it is coming along. I have sketches completed in fact I think I even have the line art done. I'll admit I was skipping over it ^^" I was afraid that since it's been so long you might have lost interest, so I was doing it little pieces at a time. I'm very sorry, from this point on, I won't do any other requests till yours is finished. :3

It's all fine by me. I know how requests can be sometimes. Take whatever time you need. Thank you for wanting to focus on it. ^^

Okay I finished two requests :3 I know I did them out of order but I just did them as I remember them. ^^"

First one done: Rae for sharlykng

I just want to say, I have three sketches sitting on my computer of rae lol. The first one I did, I did the wrong pose so it wouldn't have been good for a signature. The second and third are both smaller but sorta chibi styled. I didn't think you'd like that. So my forth sketch, I did just a head shot. It can be used for a signature once I shrink it done some more.

Here's the image: user posted image

EDIT: Ta-dah! Siggy version of rosebud and of Rae :3

user posted image

Haha, that's so awesome! biggrin.gif Thanks lots!

Love the rosebud xd.png

user posted image

Oh. My. God.

I love it! It's so cute, I just wanna hug it! wub.gifwub.gif

Thanks so much! smile.gif

Awesome :3 I'm glad you guys both like your requests. Hope you enjoy them and everything.

I am posting because I finally finished another request!

Link to image

I finished ArchiosLukos's nebula request xd.png I was really weird.. I made a video of how I drew it, I screwed up on the audio but it shows the process I went through to make it.

Anyway, I really hope you like it :3 I only just realized I forgot to shade it, but its complete which is the most important part since it took so long to finish it. I could always go back and try to shade it if you want me too.

Wow, you sketch, and then line twice >< I usually just refine the sketch over the sketch. Fantastic drawing! :3 It'd be a little tough to shade that though, it'll spoil the simplistic look on it IMO.

Sorry about that. I've been on a trip recently. Thank you for the picture. It's wonderful. :3

edit: I watched your video and her tail fluff got cut off ^^'. I still like it though. Just something I noticed.

Edited by ArchiosLukos

Species: Blusang

What is it doing?: Eating a carrot and holding a stuffed apple. =3

Have completed image be turned into a avatar or signature after completion?: Avatar, please!