steph1331

Steph's art thread

Yay! Requests :3

I'll get to work on them first thing tomorrow, Really tired at the moment.

I put everyone up to here on the list.

There's only One spot left and then I close requests till I finish all of the current requests ><

I want to Request a drawing!

Animal: A Blue DC Nebula

Description: Normal nebula template with a blade strapped on to the tail, a a string necklace with a blue stone, and two silver rings on her horns. She can be in any pose you want.

Avatar, Signature, Etc: regular art: any size convenient for you.

Edited by 67596

Dr.bieber: Here is your avatar: [Link]

I hope your like it ^^ I'll resize it if there is nothing you'd like me to change so it'll be the proper size for a avatar.

Sparks: Here is your bluna: [Link]

I hope you like yours as well! If there's nothing you'd like me to change, I'll resize it to whatever size you want so it can be used in your signature or whatever :3

ArchiosLukos: I'll go put yours onto the list :3

With me completing two requests, There is now two spots open :3

Animal: DC Guardian of Nature

Description: Um, purple? You know what a GoN looks like right? I would like it looking reallyy cute please smile.gif

Avatar, Signature, Etc: Sig please smile.gif

Thanks! I love your art, very pretty smile.gif

-Ra

yor drawings are awsome! can I has too? *puppydog eyes*

Animal: dragie! biggrin.gif

Description: male silver hatchi? biggrin.gif

Avatar, Signature, Etc: can you make it for siggy?

I love your drawings a lot! it's a pity I am already too late for requesting but well I'll be stalking and hope one day I'll have a chance to request :3

user posted image

;-; I hate being sick.. Sorry for taking so long to resize it Sparkgirl! >< If its to big, I'll resize it again.

Sorry for disappearing >< I lost internet so it was hard to post art and I forgot what I had been requested to do >< so I wasn't able to work on it. But I have internet again! ^^ so I won't disappear again haha

I'll get to work on the requests I have as soon as possible :3

Also, I posted some art on deviant art. Crit is always loved, so you can post there or here if you have some for the art I've posted. :3

Hey Steph. You can take your time on my request, especially since it's...different. But have you made any progress?

I didn't know if you guys still wanted me to do them.. Because I dissapeared for a couple months.. I'm going to work on them right away though!

I set a goal for myself, to do 2 completed art works a week (I'll probably end up doing way more then that though), so I will probably work on requests so I can reach that goal for the next couple weeks :3

I have been doing some personal art lately ^^" Heh, so sorry but I don't have any progress. I have a art work I started that I want to finish, then I'll have a sketch of yours up by tonight Drako :3 I promise! You can throw smelly cheese at me if I don't! lolz

EDIT:

http://chestnutwolf.deviantart.com/art/Pla...rraes-273573516

smile.gif I finished the artwork I was talking about. Please crit, tell me what you think about this picture and such. I put a lot of work into this.

EDIT2:

I'm working on some sketchs. I'm having a tad bit of trouble with coming up with a crazy look, But I'll try hard to get what you asked for smile.gif

Edited by steph1331

So I finished you request Drako ^^

Normal picture:

http://chestnutwolf.deviantart.com/#/d4j2906

Quick signature thing I made:

http://chestnutwolf.deviantart.com/#/d4j293e

I can change the text on the signature and that.

I'm sorry, but I would prefer not editing your character though. You can crit it, but I had a lot of trouble just overall getting your character to look right >< So yeps. I will edit the signature though.

I love your art smile.gif the dragons you draw look very lovely. and your playing Terraes made me smile!

Okay I put ya back on the list scm smile.gif

And grrrr >< I accidentally forgot to update my request list so I did dreamgirl5's request twice. Oh well tongue.gif

Here it is:

user posted image

Signature version (Ask if you want to use this and aren't dreamgirl)

Full version: Link to it

Also, there's 3 open spots for anyone who wants to request something tongue.gif

Edited by steph1331

Valentine

So I finished another request! I finished scm7271999 request of the 2011 valentine dragon :3 I tried my best to make it look cute. Crit is loved, except for on the wings, as the wings on the hatchling didn't look realistic-ish so I made a cartoon-ish wing to match up with the hatchling.

I'll edit this post with a signature version in a little bit

Sigy verision biggrin.gif

user posted image

I also have a couple sketches I would love some crit on as well, But I am not picky on what crit I get for these sketches ^^" so yeps.

Sketchs I would like crit on

I have a four day weekend, I will try to finish what I have left of my requests :3

Edited by steph1331