Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

I was surprised to find that I couldn't get iNSaNiTY - clearly that song is more popular than I thought - so I got iNSaNiTy PSYCHoPaTHY instead biggrin.gif She's my first third-gen dragon whose entire family have Vocaloid-themed names; her ancestors are Leon And Lola, Karakuri Burst, The Riddle Solver Who and Can't Solve Riddles. In my opinion, that is the best lineage ever.

EDIT: OMG! I just got Dr Realist! Clearly that song is less popular than I thought wink.gif

Edited by dracopenguin

I just got "Moonlight Densetsu" for a Moonstone Dragon. Guess there aren't many Sailor Moon fans crossing over to DC, heh.

To my surprise Bad Chemistry wasn't taken. I wanted it for that vampire because one of the parents is called 'Hysterical Beauty' and there's a song titled 'Bad Chemistry' by one of my favourite bands that contains that phrase. So double yay!

Also, Royal Dye. Just mildly surprised that hasn't been given to something purply before today.

( Edit: On the opposite topic, I've noticed at least one other person is using my naming scheme trick that I have for my main scroll dragons by now. It used to be a surefire way of getting unique and cool names, and as of about the start of the year I occasionally get conflicts using my method. laugh.gif Ah well. )

Edited by pinkgothic

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!! I just got Kasane Teto, Akita Neru, Hiyama Kiyoteru and Megpoid Gumi. Mildly obscure Vocaloids FTW xd.png

Edited by dracopenguin

I was surprised to find that I couldn't get iNSaNiTY - clearly that song is more popular than I thought

There's probably just a dragon named Insanity- capitalization doesn't count. wink.gif

I was surprised to find that I couldn't get iNSaNiTY - clearly that song is more popular than I thought - so I got iNSaNiTy PSYCHoPaTHY instead  biggrin.gif  She's my first third-gen dragon whose entire family have Vocaloid-themed names; her ancestors are Leon And Lola, Karakuri Burst, The Riddle Solver Who and Can't Solve Riddles. In my opinion, that is the best lineage ever.

EDIT: OMG! I just got Dr Realist! Clearly that song is less popular than I thought  wink.gif

Unfortunately what I've noticed about naming dragons is that Capitals don't matter :C If you have a dragon named iNSaNiTY, the dragcave website won't see it as being any different from a dragon that was named insanity, Insanity, or INSANITY, because capital letters don't change what's actually being spelled >o>

I found this out the hard way when I wanted to change my own dragon's current name into the same thing, except with capital letters. It wouldn't let me do it at first, because the dragon name was already taken BY MY OWN dragon LOL. But when I changed my dragon's name to something weird like adfdgjhhk, and then went back to change his name into capital letters again, it worked no problem l o l >o>

Dragon Cave has such a picky naming system.

EDIT// omg got ninja'd to it >o>

Edited by ƒrozen

I was surprised to find that I couldn't get iNSaNiTY - clearly that song is more popular than I thought - so I got iNSaNiTy PSYCHoPaTHY instead  biggrin.gif  She's my first third-gen dragon whose entire family have Vocaloid-themed names; her ancestors are Leon And Lola, Karakuri Burst, The Riddle Solver Who and Can't Solve Riddles. In my opinion, that is the best lineage ever.

EDIT: OMG! I just got Dr Realist! Clearly that song is less popular than I thought  wink.gif

Great minds think alike?

Doctor Realist

Granted they all have my scroll surname thus rendering them less surprising to get, I have iNSaNiTY, PSyCHoPaTHy, CaPTiViTY, SaNiTY, PuRiTY, and CRueLTy on my Ices.

I was surprised to get Itoshiki Nozomu and Playstation Four today xd.png

I'm a little surprised that I got "Transport" a while back. Named a Magi that, you know, since the transport a dragon from one person to another. smile.gif

Just grabbed the name "Delayed Release" for one of my Cavern Lurkers. I'm really surprised that wasn't taken.

Named two more incoming adults this evening [black-teas yeahh], and found that both Not your cup of tea and ANYTHING but THAT were available. c:

I use an overly-complicated naming system for the majority of my dragons, so I usually have more trouble with names being too long than with names being taken.

But in one of the few times I've deviated from that schema, I recently got the name Ix Nay for a bright-breasted wyvern.

Long list:

District One

District Two

District Three

District Four

District Five

District Six

District Seven

District Eight

District Ten

District Twelve

District 4

District 6

District 11

74th Annual Hunger Games

75th Annual Hunger Games

I got Ty's Foot and Deadlox's Foot.

I am honestly amazed nobody snagged those.

I just got Targaryen Prince for one of my male Hellfires and Targaryen Prince for one of my female Hellfires.

How is it even possible that no one had those?!

Edited by Arroquinn

I just got Golden Rectangle: Lineage What a Golden Rectangle is

That's a great find! It was taken the several times I tried it, as are Golden Ratio and Golden Triangle, but I did manage to get:

Golden Fibonacci, http://dragcave.net/lineage/h84Ag - this name was on a nameholder for some time before I got this dragon;

Golden Pythagoras, http://dragcave.net/lineage/7HpHi;

Golden Section, http://dragcave.net/lineage/eJGNg;

Golden Number, http://dragcave.net/lineage/KWn4d;

and

Golden Rhombus, still on a nameholder.

I also picked up a Red with the code, http://dragcave.net/lineage/rTwt2, a real twit. I was delighted when I got the name, Nigel Incubator-Jones! biggrin.gif

Edited - Whoops! I forgot to check all the links!

Edited by dragongrrl

Great minds think alike?

Doctor Realist

Granted they all have my scroll surname thus rendering them less surprising to get, I have iNSaNiTY, PSyCHoPaTHy, CaPTiViTY, SaNiTY, PuRiTY, and CRueLTy on my Ices.

That is just fantastic - great minds do think alike, at least if they are both obsessed with crazy Vocaloid songs xd.png Hehe, I remember that I named one of my Vampires Otto von Chreik and then saw that Dirtytabs had a vampire called Otto Chreik... fandoms rule.

I had no idea about the capitalization thing! That sucks. Totally sucks. In that case, I am surprised that I got iNSaNiTY PSYCHoPaTHY at all... wait, I have an idea. *tries out a name on DC* OH YEAH! I just got the name "sAnIty pUrIty" biggrin.gif I really need to find another Bloodscale now (or a Split maybe?), so that I can put that name on him and breed him with iNSaNiTY PSYCHoPaTHY... *plots great things that the resulting offspring could be called* CaPTiViTy Of The Mind, perhaps?

Also, the person who got the name "Mobs": I am SO JEALOUS of you right now.

EDIT: Wait - you have the name Doctor Realist on a Swallowtail? Really? I think that the male Alt Black sprite is the ultimate Dr Realist. I mean, look at that expression! If Gakupo were a dragon he'd be an Alt Black. Or a Purple.

Edited by dracopenguin

warfstache

C3RB3RUS

Wilfred Warfstash

Oklahoma Weather

Mexicano ingredient

Love my names I got xd.png

I just named my skywing pair Kajar and Enhasa, after the two Zealian towns/cities in Chrono Trigger. I'm very surprised both those names were free.