Saif

Pet Peeves

-When people I know use logic that apparently only applies to them and no one else.

-Not being able to get things drawn at the rate I'd like to.

-Losing childhood toys- for example, computer games- just because I don't use them often.

-Me being extremely self-conscious about things.

-People who go on and on about how bad something related to one thing is- for example, fandoms. And then they proceed to sit back and let whatever they're complaining about ruin the thing they like to a further extent.

-Most of the negative things people aren't supposed to all have in common, but do anyway. For example, you wouldn't expect everyone you know to be afraid of insects, but for some reason they are anyway.

Well,, What Really Ticks Me Of Is People Who Try To Lie To Me And People Who Make Fun Of Me Because I Am Intellectually Gifted or a nerd... dry.gifdry.gif

seconded

what do i hate?

hate/junk/spam mail

'nuff said... dry.gif

text language. i hate it so much. just the other day my friend texted me a short story and it went like this.

"so i was at band cmp lol an ths guy was like hey uyur cugte wanna hang ot?" it didnt go exactly like that, but the plot is very similar. just remade to make a point. i have no idea what shes saying. is it so hard to reread your texts or add an extra letter or two???

alot.png of parents who raise their kids so poorly, when someone comments about it they say "dont tell me how to raise my children!!!" alot.png of parents i have no problem with, some i even like but that kind grates on my nerves when i see it happen. or when the child does something bad and they laugh or do nothing or go "awwwwww!"

a certain kind of teenage girls. yeah. you know them. fashion loving, fake nail wearing, blog about myself kind. or the kinds who do those videos on "how to look good". not the kind of girl who makes fun of that stuff. i respect them alot.png.

thats all i can think of..im sure there are more

Another thing that bugs me is when young girls (sometimes as young as 9 or 10) complain on facebook about how horrible their lives are and how "forever alone" they are because they don't have boyfriends. "No one wants me so I must be fat and ugly. I guess I'll just be alone with my Netflix tonight </3 </3." Grow the censorkip.gif up. My younger cousin posts NOTHING but emo statuses on facebook purely to get attention and it annoys me so much that this is what they devote their time to.

"I can't believe how stupid I've been. You would think by now I would know better</3"

"Almost four months and I broke."

TL:DR I hate teenage girls. (lol hypocrisy)

text language. i hate it so much. just the other day my friend texted me a short story and it went like this.

"so i was at band cmp lol an ths guy was like hey uyur cugte wanna hang ot?" it didnt go exactly like that, but the plot is very similar. just remade to make a point. i have no idea what shes saying. is it so hard to reread your texts or add an extra letter or two???

also seconded

im gonna get yelled at for alot.png of this but here it goes:

warrior cats fans who overobsess so much when they see their favorite charactor in some other artists style (which can be anything) they say "oh jayfeather is so sexayy!". even though they are fictional cats.

people who make a big dramatic scene about one little thing. and its not something to be offended about either, its not a racist/sexist/ medical problem/ ect... comment. and its mainly to get everyone to stare, but its those stares that go "what a weirdo" not "is she ok??". i guess any attention is good enough for people who want to stoop that low.

fangirls. what else is needed?

people who make fun of something just because of the fandom. or people who think their allowed to be part of a fandom because they have the shows/books/comics merchandise. (gir stuff anyone?).

im gonna get yelled at for alot.png of this but here it goes:

warrior cats fans who overobsess so much when they see their favorite charactor in some other artists style (which can be anything) they say "oh jayfeather is so sexayy!". even though they are fictional cats.

people who make a big dramatic scene about one little thing. and its not something to be offended about either, its not a racist/sexist/ medical problem/ ect... comment. and its mainly to get everyone to stare, but its those stares that go "what a weirdo" not "is she ok??". i guess any attention is good enough for people who want to stoop that low.

fangirls. what else is needed?

people who make fun of something just because of the fandom. or people who think their allowed to be part of a fandom because they have the shows/books/comics merchandise. (gir stuff anyone?).

I'm pretty sure there are no requirements to wanting to be part of a fandom besides being a fan.

8|. People who scream 'KILL IT WITH FIRE' when they watch tarantulas only for the purpose of saying that. Tarantulas are /gorgeous/. I even got over my fear of most spiders and when I fins one in my house, I'm gonna keep it as a pet. :3

I hate 14-year-olds that are too angsty and do nothing about it except post on fb about crap no one cares about (loliddidthatonce,soimahypocritelol)

Edited by Ashes The Second

I'm pretty sure there are no requirements to wanting to be part of a fandom besides being a fan.

but they don't even know where the character came from. try to talk with them about the show/book/movie/whatever they go "lol i7 dont even knw what that is! she/he/it just looks cute!" they aren't really a fan of anything but fashion...not the show/movie/book/ect..

but they don't even know where the character came from. try to talk with them about the show/book/movie/whatever they go "lol i7 dont even knw what that is! she/he/it just looks cute!" they aren't really a fan of anything but fashion...not the show/movie/book/ect..

Then they probably aren't really trying to participate in the fandom.

Then they probably aren't really trying to participate in the fandom.

not everyone, but some do. it really annoys me. i'll really get mad if i wear an invader zim shirt to school and some girl comes up "OH YOU LIEK GIR TOO?"

it's going to happen with alot.png of shows...

8|. People who scream 'KILL IT WITH FIRE' when they watch tarantulas only for the purpose of saying that. Tarantulas are /gorgeous/. I even got over my fear of most spiders and when I fins one in my house, I'm gonna keep it as a pet. :3

This. People think that the whole world should only be inhabited by humans and cute fluffy animals like dogs and cats. No, just no. They can't learn to live with and respect other living creatures who can't help their looks >.<

Also, I WANT A PET TARANTULA. 8D

This. People think that the whole world should only be inhabited by humans and cute fluffy animals like dogs and cats. No, just no. They can't learn to live with and respect other living creatures who can't help their looks >.<

Also, I WANT A PET TARANTULA. 8D

Lots of people equally can't really help their fears.

Lots of people equally can't really help their fears.

I still don't find that as a good excuse for saying 'OMG! It has eight legs! It must die!'

I personally think that one must learn to live with their fears and not cost another creature their lives...I have a fear of elevators. I absolutely refuse to go in one. But at least I don't run up and hack it to bits with an axe tongue.gif

Edited by rampaging wyvern

I still don't find that as a good excuse for saying 'OMG! It has eight legs! It must die!'

I personally think that one must learn to live with their fears and not cost another creature their lives...I have a fear of elevators. I absolutely refuse to go in one. But at least I don't run up and hack it to bits with an axe tongue.gif

The years of therapy I'd have to go through don't really seem worth it.

Any kind of music that's softer than hard rock, racist people, religion, people who think I'm weird because I love anime, people who think I'm either goth or emo because I normally wear all black, most females on the planet (especially cheerleaders), guys obsession over sports (I understand the video games obsession, but what's so interesting about watching a bunch of guys throw a ball around for hours?), people who think I'm a nerd, whether it's because I'm smarter than they are or because I like things like anime and Star Wars, kids of any age (If you're under 16, you're a kid to me), my noisy neighbor, people who think that just because I'm a girl, I have to wear make up, want to dress up, go to prom, etc., hypocrites, smokers, drinkers, the new Cartoon Network shows except for the Regular Show and Almost Animals, and probably some more things, but those popped into my head first.

people who think that just because I'm a girl, I have to wear make up, want to dress up, go to prom, etc

^This.

When people stereotype bunnys. No. They do not have fluffy tails and enjoy carrots.

Wobble prefers many other plants and she's a velveteen. Her tail is six inches long and has short fur. And she wags it.

The 'pony' thing. No. Why does that even exist? (no offense to you whatever they're called)

When I get looked at weirdly when I'm getting my hunting license/getting out of the truck and getting ready to go into the woods with hunting gear. Is it because I'm a girl? Men aren't the only ones that go hunting

Hetalia. I f***ing hate that show. But then again, it's hard to love something if someone who's f***ing antagonized your country and the regions around it makes an anime stereotyping you and the other victims and glosses over their f***ing atrocities.

Sorry for the strong language, I'm just pissed off.

people who click on something they know they hate JUST to rant about it. which is completley unnecessary.

I'd say that's the feature of a debate and discussion. That happens all the time. You hate gay marriage? Go and talk about it in the discussion section. You hate the fact that there are weird religious sects in your neighborhood? Go and talk about it in the discussion section.

Why do people not understand what debate/discussion is about?

I'd say that's the feature of a debate and discussion. That happens all the time. You hate gay marriage? Go and talk about it in the discussion section. You hate the fact that there are weird religious sects in your neighborhood? Go and talk about it in the discussion section.

Why do people not understand what debate/discussion is about?

but it's about an anime that is optional to watch. it just annoys me when that happens. it's not in general disscusion either, it's visual media. it doesn't need to be a full-out arguement. and it's not OK to attack it like that. i don't see people clicking on invader zim threads to say how much they hate it. they ignore it to go to something they actually like.

but it's about an anime that is optional to watch. it just annoys me when that happens. it's not in general disscusion either, it's visual media. it doesn't need to be a full-out arguement. and it's not OK to attack it like that. i don't see people clicking on invader zim threads to say how much they hate it. they ignore it to go to something they actually like.

Your argument would be valid if I hated it just because. But guess what, I have valid historical, social reasons as to WHY I hate Hetalia. Not to mention that it's a controversial anime in Asia. Not in the U.S, but hey, this is a world based forum. Just because something's not controversial in your region means it's okay in other parts of the world. And why would you watch something that has negative real-life consequences and is offensive to people from a whole continent is beyond me. If it's having real-life consequences, wouldn't you re-think about stuff like this? For example, what if China made an anime where all the Americans were obese, did drugs, shot guns at random, had sex all the time, and were stupid? You'd think that's offensive.