Saif

Pet Peeves

FSEs are a kind of spammer. They stand for: Forum Spammers Evacuations. I am not quite sure why they are called that, but I think it is kind of strange. Anyone else think the same???

When people bounce their leg and I can feel it in my seat. I had to suffer all math last year because of it. mad.gifmad.gif

When people misuse: Their, there, here, hear.

Singing out of tune to the most annoying song in the world (Don't know the name of it)

Boys having their pants at their knees. It makes me wanna pants them!! mad.gif

Edited by KyokoYei2

When a character's singing voice is so jarringly different from their speaking voice (without being played for laughs) that is breaks suspension of disbelief and ruins the whole song for me.

When people call Manga Comic Books.

When i walk into a room and forget why i went there, so i walk back out and remember why then.

When someone is trying to show me something on the computer and they take the mouse, I just think in my head "Just give me the mouse and show me"

When all people do nowadays is sit on the couch and play video game. And I hate it when people generalize. And hypocrites.

And I will give cookies to whoever got that. Well. Actually I won't because I really really like cookies.

Ho ho ho. I got it. Give me food. (Hint: I love noodles). biggrin.gif

Also, I think you might hate yourself. D:

I hate it when someone in the back of me brushes my butt by accident.

Edited by Dauntingale

People moving my stuff. I can never find anything that someone else has touched. Especially if they mess up the area around my computer.

This too.

It might seem a little bit mean, but I can't stand small children. Or, rather, their grubby, filthy, disgusting little hands that they stick everywhere and never wash. Every time one so much as steps into my room I feel like disinfecting everything. That and how most of them these days seem to be really spoiled and think they can get away with being terrible little brats all the time because they usually DO get away with it. ...And I suppose it's also because they're usually really loud because they seem to assume that in order for people to hear them they have to yell and scream all the time, my hearing is kind of sensitive, and I'm prone to headaches.

This. 100%

I remember going to a birthday party and there were about five toddlers there and they absolutely covered in mud and other gross things and their parents were allowing them to finger through bowls and stuff... XP

And they scream. And scream. I have really sensitive hearing - so sensitive that the smallest noise at night drives me crazy - and I can't stand their screaming. And guess what? I live right next door to the noisiest kid in the world >.<

I also get really annoyed when people think they have a "Sugar rush" I get so enraged on the inside, it bothers me so much, the amount of sugar you would actually need to get a major sugar rush...well I don't actually know but I'm fairly certain it's not the amount people in my class are eating, this one girl in my class does this constantly, shes just like "LULZ I HAD FROOT LOOPS WHICH HAVE SUGAR i HAVE A SUGAR RUSH LUL" I'll just stop there before this become a rant...

I also find it pretty insult when people say "Lul I must have ADHD cuz I'm soooo hyper!!" No. Just no, I find this insulting because I do have ADHD, It just really bugs me...

Lastly when people capitalize every letter in a sentence...I don't know why they do it, but it bothers me

I can't stand being touched. Also I would appreciate it if people stopped moving my stuff around and call it "cleaning up".

I can't stand it when people "smack on their food" while chewing.. Didn't your parents teach you to chew with your mouth CLOSED!!!!

When you're playing a game/watching a film/looking at a picture with dragons in it, and it turns out the dragon has hangbutt. It gets annoying. Very annoying.

@ Shadow - I know that feel. It irritates me so much when I'm watching my SO play Skyrim. D:<

Yeah, how are you meant to take Alduin seriously when he has a big anatomical problem?

Sooo annoying...

Where to start...

- People who chew gum with their mouths open (Its disgusting, no-one wants to see your half chewed gum)

-People who talk over others (Its plain rude)

-People who let their pets loose and dont keep an eye on them.

-Dog owners that say their dogs are friendly and EXPECT you to pet them...(No thanks I dont know your dog - therefore I cannot trust it)

-People who bend book pages over to mark their pages or rip out pages entirely.

-Small talk.

-People begging for charity (Im all for charity - I give to 3, but if people beg...its kinda akward)

-Closed minded individuals who wont bother to learn and believe their own way is right.

-People who claim to be "Scene" (Its plain annoying, nothing against the real people though. Its an epidemic in my area.)

I hate being overly protected. I can fend for myself

I hate it when people move my stuff without permission

I absolutely CAN NOT be poked in the stomach. If I get poked there I will curl up into a ball and fall down.

...Don't you dare use that against me

when people like invader zim, just for GIR. but when i try to talk about it with them they go "Whos zim/dib/gaz/tak/tallest?" or "it's been a long time since i watched it, so i only remember GIR!" and so on. or any other fandom for a certian popular character.

when people think celeberities are people above them. why? or when people always think the popular kids are people to be admired when really their just self centered and annoying.

people who say that Example!. "pop is real music! it shows feelings and the troubles of life" and say that Example!. "rock is just for emo people hurdurr!". that really gets me annoyed .___.

im sure theres alot.png more, just cant think of them right now xd.png

I hate when I am listening to someone talk and every time they change the subject they have to like hit/ tap my arm . Like why? I am directly looking at you and listening . There is no need to tap my arm.

I also hate when people point out if I have acne or makeup on . Like I know . I look in the mirror . Then they say oh just telling you . Like thanks . Now Im going to think everyone is looking at the mountain on my face .

-Spoiled, bratty, children

-When someone leaves an empty milk carton in the refrigerator.

-When my family thinks I'm to blame when something goes wrong.

-Loud/obnoxious people

-People who chew their food like a camel

-People who think their better then everyone else

-People who talk behind your back/two faced.

-When your favorite item is sold out online.

-Little children on the internet

-When your favorite item is sold out online.

I hate that also . Or when you look at the item and just your size is sold out .

The worst is when you order it and the next day its free shipping or it is on sale .

People who don't have capitalized usernames. It's... it's not that hard. I swear! D:

And babies /anywhere/ near me. Disgusting, slobbering, pooping, attention seeking little censorkip.gif. skfdjsdfds. People who use smilies that are forum default ones. Just.. no.

People who don't know what a meme is or don't know how to say 'meme' correctly. Just... no.

Hypocrits. Know-it-alls. Popular people actually saying 'u don't liyk me cuz im populur? lo9l'

Edited by Ashes The Second

Hypocrits. Know-it-alls. Popular people actually saying 'u don't liyk me cuz im populur? lo9l'

yes. just, yes. and the babies thing too. they just really annoy me.

facebook people who post WAAAAAY to many updates. or facebook people who are VERY annoying. even though i don't have one i've heard of them.

"HURRDURRR WAITING IN LYNE AT WAL M@RT LOLOLOL7L" "JUST BOUGHT GOAT BUTTAR, HURRDURR NO COW BUTTER FR ME"

like people actually care .__.

people who compare a fandom, twilight for example, to EVERYTHING. like to every song or every word.

"SPARKLES??? OMG EDWRD SPRKL9S! HRUAHSHFDAKHDSINGHJ" *

and, fandoms again, the people who say their "allowed" to be part of the fandom because they liked it before it was popular or well-known.

* i'm guilty of thinking of a certain show when listening to a song, but mainly because i make videos and if it fits i'll edit it to the song ^^;

- Religious nuts.

- People who still believe that computers are evil. My mom, for example, doesn't have a problem with me reading books till five in the morning. But reading something on the computer? God forbid.

- Babies. Obnoxious and spoiled kids.

- Two faced people.

- Supernatural romances, that are all over the place these days. Those books rape folklore and everything supernatural. I can't get how such a big number of writers failed to grasp that those creatures are supposed to be scary monsters.

- Kiddies on the internet.

- Bending book pages. Even if you don't have a book marker, a piece of paper can work perfectly well.

- People confusing manga with comics.

- Comparing One Direction with Beatles. Just no.

- I'm still annoyed about Skyrim. I didn't even finish main questline because it freezes every time I step a foot into the city. Beta faze exists for a reason.

-While I'm at it Bethesda. Genius games with a sloppy work.

- Not doing research. If you want to write about something at least put some effort.

*Looks up* I should probably stop at this point. If I wrote everything, I would probably get over the post limit. xd.pngž

EDIT: And commercials. I especially hate it when they appear in a middle of the movie/series. They should be restricted for the time between movies.

Edited by PointOfOrigin