Saif

Pet Peeves

People who don't listen to other people and don't care about their feelings.

And the fish bone in my throat-still hasn't come out.

And the fact that some people burst into tears or anger when you point out that they've said something offensive or wrong, and then it's somehow YOUR fault for making them angry/upset/sad, when actually they're the ones causing the most harm.

Now, i've become really fond of Slenderman. So today, i've been looking up Slenderman pictures for my desktop background. What do I find instead?

THIS CRAP SERIOUSLY. WTF.

EVERYTHING censorkip.gif PONY-FIED. SLENDERMAN IS JUST THAT. SLENDERMAN NOT SLENDERPONY.

God damn. I hate it how people make everything that isn't a pony-a pony. Seriously, people, stop it. You're just making Slenderman and many other things boring and childish.

/endofrant

I love MLP, but won't take you into an argument about how ponies are the best of everything. I'll let the show speak for itself. 8|;

People who are incredibly obnoxious and rather rude, and yet don't seem to see the light of not being that way, and constantly use two to three word sentences about a topic. 'That's what they're doing.' 'You can't.' 'Not that one.' ect. If we wanted a short-ass answer, we would have asked for one. At least a small paragraph? 8c

OK so now you go and do it again.

If you keep being so determined to get your POV across when no-one needs to hear it, and it hurts people, even more members of the family will cut you off. And you said you minded when she disowned you.... Guess you didn't mind enough...

In fact I see someone has already said something like this already....

People who don't listen to other people and don't care about their feelings.

And the fish bone in my throat-still hasn't come out.

And the fact that some people burst into tears or anger when you point out that they've said something offensive or wrong, and then it's somehow YOUR fault for making them angry/upset/sad, when actually they're the ones causing the most harm.

Spot on ! I'd like to introduce you to someone....

And sorry about the bone sad.gif

I can't stand it when people don't respect my personal space and start touching my clothes and sometimes hair. But people touching my hair can be okay... sometimes. dry.gif

I can't stand people who thinks they are the king/queen of the world and look down on you as if you were only mere dirt on shoes dry.gif

Oh and when people abuses your niceness

"your mom" "thats what she said"

god those are so annoying. also, "like".

because like, when people talk like, you know, like when they say "like" every like, two words? i mean like, they should just like, stop.

Now, i've become really fond of Slenderman. So today, i've been looking up Slenderman pictures for my desktop background. What do I find instead?

This SERIOUSLY. WTF.

EVERYTHING PONY-FIED. SLENDERMAN IS JUST THAT. SLENDERMAN. NOT SLENDERPONY. Damn. I hate it how people make everything that isn't a pony-a pony. Seriously, people, stop it. You're just making Slenderman and many other things boring and childish. I don't mind it if people like the show, they just don't need to pony-fy every other thing that isn't a pony.

/endofrant

I think I just lost all hope for humanity.

-When kids decide to stop in the middle of the hallway and talk while I'm juggling textbooks and all that fun stuff.

also, "like".

because like, when people talk like, you know, like when they say "like" every like, two words? i mean like, they should just like, stop.

I hate that I do that when speaking to people face-to-face and I can't even help it, even when I'm trying my hardest not to. (And when I REALLY try hard not to it just gets replaced with "um..." anyways. D:) It particularly slips out a lot when I'm trying to explain something ("Um... It's like some kind of animal that's like a foot tall...")

It's like some kind of verbal nervous tic thing and ugh I just hate it.

Edited by Pika_Oi

The girls that stand in the middle of the door when people are trying to get out. Just to talk about what happened at Jessicas sleepover. then when someone else has to stop to get a pencil they push you and tell you to "hurry up, we're having an important conversation!"

Also the girls who feed off my answers and act like we're friends up until the point where they actually get the answers. Then go back to their pointless chatting.

Immature people who can't be friendly to the opposite sex. I'm saying you have to daydream about them, or stare at them wonderously. Just be cool unless they really offend you. There are girls at my school who yell at the boys passing by who didn't do anything. One of them is my friend but a group of boys who are just passing by "GET AWAY FROM US!!!!" or "go away we don't want you here.". I got bullied by two boys when I was little, and I still dislike them even though I live miles away but if they're being friendly or need help with something or just walking by I don't yell at them.

Edited by NightLovesFantasies

People who use misinformation to "support" their own views, either without bothering to check if it's correct or not or purposefully using it with the knowledge that it is incorrect. Drives me absolutely bonkers.

Others include:

-People who talk during tests. It derails my train of thought.

-Kids who think it's so "cool" to swear, drink alcohol, have sex, etc.

-Fellow students who complain about every single little "wrongdoing" against themselves ("OMG! Mr. Bailey gave me detention for not handing in my work in on time again! It's soooo unfair! I had other stuff I had to do, he doesn't even try to think about me and my life!" when they are repeat offenders), or people who do thinks without thinking of the consequences and then complain on having to deal with it.

-People who are drama queens, or constantly have drama with their friends/get mad for very petty reasons (return to above bullet)

Edited by High Lord November

I hate that I do that when speaking to people face-to-face and I can't even help it, even when I'm trying my hardest not to. (And when I REALLY try hard not to it just gets replaced with "um..." anyways. D:) It particularly slips out a lot when I'm trying to explain something ("Um... It's like some kind of animal that's like a foot tall...")

It's like some kind of verbal nervous tic thing and ugh I just hate it.

I do that to and it really annoys me. That and when my mind just goes blank and so I say "um" like a billion times to fill the gap. And my habit of saying "I got" instead of "I've got" or "I have got"; it makes the Grammar Nazi in me scream.

-Fellow students who complain about every single little "wrongdoing" against themselves ("OMG! Mr. Bailey gave me detention for not handing in my work in on time again! It's soooo unfair! I had other stuff I had to do, he doesn't even try to think about me and my life!" when they are repeat offenders), or people who do thinks without thinking of the consequences and then complain on having to deal with it.

This. This so much. alot of the girls in my classes do that. They need to suck it up and learn to realize they have responsibilites. Just because your crush smiled at you doesn't mean you have to spend all the time you have talking about it. Homework takes at least five or ten minutes for one subject if you actually listen in class, take that time and do your homework so you won't get detention if you dislike being "wronged" for not doing what you were told to do by your teachers. Who, for as long as you go to school, are your superiors.

That wasn't aimed at anyone by the way.

Disrespectful kids, I have a classmate in my history who is the most annoying, immature, wanna-be-rebel I have ever seen. I seriously hate him (In referance to my other post, I just hate that one. But I try to act friendly if he ever happens to cross my path and hasn't done anything to offend me.) We had a sub who had to fill in for our history teacher, because he had jury duty. This sub was strict but as long as you used common sense he wouldn't get mad at you. This kid has a bad reputation with all the subs. During our class period he did none of his work, talked when the teacher told him to do his work, and then expected to be allowed to go to the bathroom. You have to get an agenda signed to leave class and the sub wouldn't sign it because he was being an idiot and wasn't listening, so then he got up and walked right out even when the teacher told him to sit down. He kept repeating "I'm going to the bathroom.". He walked back in and did that arm motion like "What now? I did, what are you gonna do about it?" It got on my nerves to see kids like that :/.

Edited by NightLovesFantasies

Disrespectful kids, I have a classmate in my history who is the most annoying, immature, wanna-be-rebel I have ever seen. I seriously hate him (In referance to my other post, I just hate that one. But I try to act friendly if he ever happens to cross my path and hasn't done anything to offend me.) We had a sub who had to fill in for our history teacher, because he had jury duty. This sub was strict but as long as you used common sense he wouldn't get mad at you. This kid has a bad reputation with all the subs. During our class period he did none of his work, talked when the teacher told him to do his work, and then expected to be allowed to go to the bathroom. You have to get an agenda signed to leave class and the sub wouldn't sign it because he was being an idiot and wasn't listening, so then he got up and walked right out even when the teacher told him to sit down. He kept repeating "I'm going to the bathroom.". He walked back in and did that arm motion like "What now? I did, what are you gonna do about it?" It got on my nerves to see kids like that :/.

I had someone similar in my history class. Would never hand things in on time, consistently late for class, and always had an excuse for everything.

Which brings up another point. I really dislike it when people rebel for no reason other than they were told/asked to do something. My sister can be a bit like that - I love her to death, but when I ask to borrow something as simple as a pen, she'll say "I don't have to, so no." Gets on my nerves.

Also - people who quibble with definitions/rules, or take them literally word-for-word (and usually purposely finding loopholes just to annoy the teacher). Some kids in my art class would do that 24/7. For example, when she would say "Don't draw any spiders", he would proceed to draw a daddy longlegs/harvestman (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opiliones), which aren't technically spiders. When asked why, he said that a harvestman wasn't a spider, and she did not mention them in the no-draw list, so he should have been free to draw it. Very annoying.

DC flood control. 'Nuff said.

And highschoolers. Ironic because I am one, but my entire grade, no my entire school really pushes my buttons. They all seem so immature, and only interested in the opposite gender not their classes and schoolwork like they should be.

I get really nervy around people who chew with their mouth open, the young'uns in this building who continually party (disrupting everyone else and upsetting our dogs,) drunken idiots at the bar who are so full of testosterone that they can't go out without looking for fights where there aren't any, and pseudo-intellectuals. The kind that think they are very deep and are extremely intelligent, but are actually very easy to read and who continually use big words in the wrong context.

Example. My BFs older friend (but still younger than me) loves to seem deep and thoughtful. My BF was complaining one night about how his boss just doesn't seem to care about his place of business anymore, and his friend was telling him about the problems at his own place of work.

I'm sure what he meant was "Oh wow, I am so glad that I finally have someone to commiserate with."

What he said was "Oh wow, I'm so glad that we can confiscate with each other over our similar employment woes."

Sets my teeth on edge, it really does.

Edited by CDM

When the 8th graders are all like "Aww.. look at the little kids!"

I'm in freaking 6th grade. Not a 3rd grader.

I'm in 9th grade, and I wouldn't be like 'awwwwww, it's a little kid!' at any point, even though I am your senior of four years. xd.png.

People who don't care about studies.

People who don't bother to buy a belt and their arses show. And also, skinny jeans. That only shows us there is nothing... well, there. e.e;

I felt the same way when I was in 6th grade. Just wait until you get into 8th grade. Then the 6th graders will seem little.