Saif

Pet Peeves

when you click a song or something and say "oh i came from X!" and people act like only certain fandoms are allowed to say that. "if you came from MLP:FIM oh that's ok! everyone just loves it! you came from homestuck? NOPE! EVERYONE HATES YOU!"

of course all fandoms get annoying but people who aren't a fan of it think that everyone in the fandom is all crazy and obsessive. people think so badly of alot of fandoms even though there are parts of the fandom who know how to control themselves. yeah i got to alot of songs from some fandoms, but is it so wrong?

thought i'd add, it shouldnt matter to me as much as it does..but i dont understand why people think it's only ok to come from one fandom but if your from an opposing one that they aren't a part of it's wrong. i don't normally get all worked up over this but i see it everywhere :/

also, more fandom related stuff but it isn't against it:

if you wear a shirt about, say, vocaloids. you're cool if your just wearing it because it's cute, but you have no real idea of what it is but when your part of the fandom you're a nerd.

Edited by NightLovesFantasies

It just irritates me when people take something relatively minor and take it so seriously that they blow up every little thing wrong about it. Like fandoms.

And inaccurate fact spoken like it's truth. And people pushing their opinions and ideas on others who have their own ideas, or making a big deal when someone else thinks differently and says so. And hypocrisy.

When all people do nowadays is sit on the couch and play video game. And I hate it when people generalize. And hypocrites.

EXACTLY! I hate people like "Kids these days!" I mean, WHAT kids? You might as well give an example if you need to complain! And the kind of people who blame things on society... what troglodytes. Perhaps they don't know that 'society' includes them.

And it annoys me when teachers don't remember my name, its a 3 letter word, I mean c'mon!

That happened to my sister. The name is in a foreign language, and one of her teachers just called her Maria. She hated it because why couldn't he just have learned her name?

Edited by Lilyyy

Everything and nothing.

More specifically, those that correct me in chats when I make a spelling error. If I see I'v made an error and wish to correct it, I will. And if someone else does however, I'll spite them by correcting the correction back to the incorrect spelling. Why do I do this? Well simple put, the person who edited clearly knew what I meant but wanted to be annoying and correct me. I don't let that fly. Way I see it, as long as you get what I'm saying there is no point in correcting me.

Also, those that hate hypocrites. We are all hypocrites at one point or another. Hating others for it is dare I say it, hypocritical. Also in regards to hypocrites, as long as your not a hypocrite about your most important values, I'v no real problem with you.

I'v other things I hate but I don't wish to indulge further.

Everything and nothing.

More specifically, those that correct me in chats when I make a spelling error. If I see I'v made an error and wish to correct it, I will. And if someone else does however, I'll spite them by correcting the correction back to the incorrect spelling. Why do I do this? Well simple put, the person who edited clearly knew what I meant but wanted to be annoying and correct me. I don't let that fly. Way I see it, as long as you get what I'm saying there is no point in correcting me.

Also, those that hate hypocrites. We are all hypocrites at one point or another. Hating others for it is dare I say it, hypocritical. Also in regards to hypocrites, as long as your not a hypocrite about your most important values, I'v no real problem with you.

I'v other things I hate but I don't wish to indulge further.

First part, I agree with you even though mistakes bug me.

Second part, yes most of us are hypocrites sometimes. However, I hate it when someone, in being hypocritical, is also being unjust to someone else. That is, picking favorites and/or unfavorites, It's horrible when someone's harshly punished for something minor, then someone else isn't even called out for something worse. Heck, I'm a favorite and I hate this kind of hypocrisy. Most other kinds I don't mind because we're all flawed and have our prejudices, but this actually affects those around the hypocrite. I probably should have elaborated on my first post.

it makes me want to punch the jerk in the face

Recent pet peeve.

I hate it when ultra-religious people use modern technology to say that science is false. They apparently ignore that humans have used science to develop the very tools they are using to say it is false!

Or in general, people who say that because science can't answer everything (of course it can't) it is false and scientists are liars.

girrr....

People who think that every person who plays video games is just like the next one. I mean seriously...

Which brings me to stereotypes.

(...) It's one way of killing people. Stereotyping them, putting them in a box and throwing it away.

I censorkip.gif ing (sorry for language) HATE my downstairs neighbor's subwoofer/bass system. The walls, floors, and ceilings in my apartment complex are seriously thin, and one time the boomy bass was so loud that everything in my room was vibrating. I really don't understand why people like bass. >.<

Edited by Lilyyy

people that ignore me, also people that wont even try to get to know me just because i have a disability. i have aspergers and one of the traits of that is poor social skills but i am working on that.

It has to be when people interrupt or talk over me. For some reason, whether it be just my family or I just have a face that's easy to interrupt, it happens in almost every conversation. I can be asked a question, and the person who had asked me it will interrupt me while I'm trying to answer them. That's the worst. Or I'll start to bring up something and they'll just start talking over me immediately as if they just didn't want to listen to me. I really, TRULY and in all honesty hate it more than anything when people do this. My mother has a terrible tendency to interrupt me y telling me to go do something. That way, not only does she not have to listen to me, but she also tries to get me out of the room. But if I tell them how I feel about it, they get angry and say I'm over reacting. You want to see me in a rage? Ask me a question then interrupt my answer xd.png I'll make sure you never do it again. (Unless you have the same stupidity as the people in my house) Ugh…. <.< I’m getting annoyed just thinking about it….

Rabid fundi Christians.

I was walking along yesterday, minding my own damn business, and suddenly out of nowhere, these group of about 30 raving fundamentalists come over, swoop around me, and ask me if I'm Christian. I said no.

I swear I thought I was going to be torn apart or something. I'm gonna move out of this town asap.

Edited by ylangylang

christians wouldnt tear you apart. it is our duty to be a beacon of hope to sinners and non belivers im not saying im better than you cuz i am a sinner too i just believe that when i die ill be going to a place where i want everyone to be.

christians wouldnt tear you apart. it is our duty to be a beacon of hope to sinners and non belivers im not saying im better than you cuz i am a sinner too i just believe that when i die ill be going to a place where i want everyone to be.

I see. Please tell that to the chunks of hair and scalp that was torn from my head yesterday.

I've got nothing against Christians. It's the fundamentalists I don't like. Christians are fine, you do your religion, I do mine, but if you force it on me I won't be so happy.

every once in a while ill say "Hey jesus loves you" or "would you like to come to church this sunday" but mostly i just keep to myself. dont get me wrong most of my beliefs will come out in discussions and im sorry for it but i believe what i believe. oh and btw xd.png JESUS LOVES YOU!!

*Hugs ylangylang*

it really sucks that happened. :c I hope you're okay.

~~~

one that comes to mind is people who hate and music and their fans. I don't care if you don't like Nicki Minaj, but if you never stop talking about how all her music is trash and her fans are all brainless, I will get mad.

~~~

one that comes to mind is people who hate and music and their fans. I don't care if you don't like Nicki Minaj, but if you never stop talking about how all her music is trash and her fans are all brainless, I will get mad.

i dont know who he is so i wont say anything about it. i hate country but i know alot.png of people who like it. i HATE rap music but again most people like it so i just keep my opinions about that to myself

*Hugs ylangylang*

it really sucks that happened. :c I hope you're okay.

Thanks, it's not too obvious, and if I tie my hair it doesn't show as much. I've went to the police, they're currently filing stuff because apparently they've gotten complaints about similar groups of people in the region shoving people around, scratching them, etc. Hopefully they will be arrested. biggrin.gif

Thanks, it's not too obvious, and if I tie my hair it doesn't show as much. I've went to the police, they're currently filing stuff because apparently they've gotten complaints about similar groups of people in the region shoving people around, scratching them, etc. Hopefully they will be arrested. biggrin.gif

yeah i disapprove of people that get violent just because of someones choices or religions.

When homework questions have "a. b. c." questions underneath them that are not related enough to warrant falling under the same number. Why make me think I'm only going to have to answer five questions and get excited that it's going to be easy when I actually have to answer thirteen? :<

When homework questions have "a. b. c." questions underneath them that are not related enough to warrant falling under the same number. Why make me think I'm only going to have to answer five questions and get excited that it's going to be easy when I actually have to answer thirteen? :<

could be worse xd.png college has way more questions and if you fail them you could end up with half a mil in debt and no job to pay for it

If it's your job to do, then you should be doing it, not procrastinating about it, especially if you're being paid to do it. It drives me nuts when people don't.

People who misuse the word "Heathen." The other day I was messing around on tumblr and saw the phrase "godless heathens"... last time I checked, I do have gods. rolleyes.gif

People who misuse the word "Heathen." The other day I was messing around on tumblr and saw the phrase "godless heathens"... last time I checked, I do have gods. rolleyes.gif

Please educate me if wrong, but didn't this term being applied to this religion start happening in 1960 or so?