cudo215

Cudo's Art Thread <3

derpderpderpderpderppppp, my internet failed TT.TT. and i didnt get to see the process of the wolf being finished ohmy.gif but still, it was fun to watch :3

edit- asdfasdfasdfasd INTERNET TOLD ME THE STREAM WAS DOWN FOR A SEC EARLIER OWO it lieddd :c

Edited by auditionange

New stream requests done!

Finishing up Auditionange's as well. Should be done either tonight or tomorrow. Sorry for the wait, a lot of life things have suddenly come up. ;_;

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

@Klinneah - Glad you like it!!! biggrin.gif

Your art is awesome Cudo, as well as your streams. <3 I tend to multi-task a lot though, so sorry for being such a lurker in them, haha.

If you finish up that request tonight, will you decide to livestream it? :3

Thank you so much cudo! I will put it as soon as I can in my sig.

@Rainbowhite: The white dragon is my OC. smile.gif

@Daciana - Unfortunately it's only a quick change and I haven't really had the time to do my usual, lengthy stream. Depending on my homework situation however, I may do one on early Saturday or late Sunday! :3 *crosses fingers in hope*

And thanks all for the kind words! <3

I don't think I can get up early on Saturday. Might as well be on late Sunday or late Saturday. But I don't know where you live so it actually depends.

Just so you know, I've been using the wolf as my background since you gave it to me. Everytime I do live streaming for my Sigs, it get's complemented on! biggrin.gif I love that wolf to death!

Yeah so a stream didn't happen Saturday. Instead I was stuck doing 2 papers over the weekend. FFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

Hoping to get a stream going sometime this week. I want to draw so bad, it hurts.

On another note, happy valentines day! I love you all, no lie. <3

PS. Krystal, I need to work on a quick BG for you still. I am so sorry I haven't gotten around to it yet. ;_;

Hahahaha we all fail at life sometimes...

Um idk, given the prouds stance he has maybe he's standing on a cliff or somehting. Whatever you feel fits though, I'm not picky. biggrin.gif

Edit: Stream closed!

Doing a stream for a few hours! Come in, request something and watch me draw it RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES. It's a miracle folks.

Taking requests in stream. <3

https://join.me/730-797-784

Edited by cudo215