cudo215

Cudo's Art Thread <3

Can I have an female Aduld white with an Neglected baby? biggrin.gif

Wow finally I got an open slot. xd.png

Ooh meme!

Is it possible to draw out a Fluff-eared couple cuddling?

[Female]user posted image [Male]user posted image

Edited by sharlykng

Thank you for the beautiful picture! I have to write it here again! You really did great work! smile.gif

That looks so "d-awww'~ I get a motherly feeling from the white biggrin.gif

Thanks guys for your support. Sharlykng's request will hopefully be posted within the next few days. :3

Opening one slot for a headshot request. It can be any character of yours or a fandom or a DC dragon. But it will only be a headshot of it (unless I get carried away). Be sure to state what emotion you would like the requested floating head to have. <3

Edited by cudo215

I love your arts~

If possible, could you draw a headshot of either the hyena or the hawk in my sig? Maybe both if you have time?

Thank you sooo much!

Edit: a happy playful sorta emotion plz ;3 Like a grin on the hyena ouo

Edited by albinosilver

Wow, that was quick! xd.png I'm just going to do the hawk for now since I'm more comfortable with that anatomy (not to mention I have an epic image of a hawk head in my mind now) and plus, you'll have a reason to try for a request from me in the future.

Hope you don't mind. ^^'

The first post says requests are open..? I'll just hope, please ignore if not!

Could I have a hellfire? Either gender, any pose, any style- although I would really prefer if it was more horizontally oriented so I could fit in signature without resizing pretty art too much. :3

Oh crap! o__o Sorry, my requests are not open. Please hold on to that request though and stalk this page cause I'd love to do request someday. D:

In case you guys were wondering where I went, I've been busy with my summer research grant/job. It's been hectic as of late seeing as the poster presentation is coming up and I still need to make the poster. >_<'

I realized I'd never posted albinosilver's request so here it is. Hope you guys like it! It was a fun color and speedpaint experiment.

user posted image

Edited by cudo215

Revamped first post for better clarity and info. Should be easier to find stuff now. xd.png

Also, have yourselves a Tangled character (made for someone on DA). Welcome in GOTHHHEEELLLL. What an awesome, awful lady.

user posted image

I agree to the statement above biggrin.gif How does he see what's above him?

Well the contest was started because the person running it wanted to see other artist's renditions of mushroom men from games, like goombas from Mario Bros. And seeing as Mario jumps on their head to get them, I suppose this creature would fit well. Jumping on him would be his weakness seeing as he can't see above him, poor little guy. *is splatted by Mario*

Never thought about it that way >~<" *feels bad about squashing the mooshies*

I'm so sorry I've been so dead on here. Really, I've just been so incredibly busy with college and extracurriculars, not to mention managing my deviantart account and everything that I'm involved in there. ;__;

I do have some new art, if you guys are interested, but I think I'll be picking up a request here since I haven't been giving these forums enough attention. D:

SO yeah, one request slot is open!

In the meantime, here's some art!

user posted image

Exile Vilify Contest on DA Submission

The Curious Cat - Afa's 4th commission

Killer B from Naruto

Penguin Gryphon :3