cudo215

Cudo's Art Thread <3

@toxicneon - what Ath said. Commission was for a green S1 hatchie and a black S2. :3

Thanks all for the comments. I always do and always will appreciate every one of them! As for an update, I'm finishing up Ath's long-time request and will probably have it done before the week is out, then I can finally get to work on finishing the other two requests! Woot!!!

Wait really?

YAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!

*is horridly excited*

I can't wait. <3

Okay, so yes, a commission for you Cudo! <3

If you could make it like standing, but maybe in some sort of sitting position with a leg in the air?

Think we've covered the basics, but just so it's easier on you, I'm going to make this post.

-----------------------------

Well if you want a dog-dragon with detail, it'll be $5. Otherwise I'd make it simple, and probably not do shading for $3. Really, it's the lines though that take forever. >__<

And of course, that is within my range of abilities. I live for anything dragon-y.

Okay! That's fine. I'll also make a post on your forum thread, stating the pose.., but here is a few reference for color/ect. :

http://i53.tinypic.com/2czboyx.jpg

http://i52.tinypic.com/24qj0bs.jpg

is it possible to make this in dragon form?

Great!

Did you want it to be a fur-covered dragon? or more scaley? Keeping it furry would make it look more like your dog, I think but it's up to you of course!

Looking at these pictures, I'm picturing a more massive, hulking-looking dragon, compared to a small one, which is a tad ironic considering your dog's size. xd.png

Yes, a fur covered dragon please.

Yeah, a more massive sounds good, not scrawny, lol. Just not to fat. Because my dog does have a fat roll

Awesome! I'm better at fur and feathers anyway. >__>

I won't make it fat, no worries. At most, just big-boned. I'll see if I can have some sketches for you tomorrow night. Tonight, I'm working on a Spanish presentation I have to give tomorrow.  Will be busy with that all of tonight and tomorrow morning.

Sweet. That's all good! And I hope that goes well. *gives cookie* Energy Food!! ~Kind've... smile.gif Can't wait~~!

Sugar = energy

I'm eating oreos right now! xd.png Thanks. :3

The one thing to note right now, that I forgot to mention >__>, is that finals are coming up in two weeks and it's gunna be crunch time for me soon. Might mean that this won't go too fast. Hopefully I won't have too much to do though. I've put most of the crazy work behind me already. It's just all banking on finals now. xd.png

Haha, yum!

Oh that's okay! Take as long as you need. I think that your finals are more important than anything else! Hopefully, you don't stress yourself out too much.

-----------------------------

Edited by Sandface

Thanks Sandface! That does make it easier to find! On a note: I'm working on a sketch for your commission right now. I did a preliminary sketch in class on Mon so I'm gunna put it into the pose you want and see what I get. biggrin.gif

I got the PM, and I like your pose better! biggrin.gif (rest in the PM) :3

Sandface's commission should be posted; I'm just awaiting approval!

In the meantime, look what I did with a bunch of pixels! Be kind since this is my first pixel art. I seriously need help with that thick outline and shading could use a boost. If you want to collab with me to get it looking more professional, let me know! Or if you have any pointers for me, by all means say something!

Maybe I'll try making this into a species or something for DC...?

user posted image

Sandface's commission should be posted; I'm just awaiting approval!

In the meantime, look what I did with a bunch of pixels! Be kind since this is my first pixel art. I seriously need help with that thick outline and shading could use a boost. If you want to collab with me to get it looking more professional, let me know! Or if you have any pointers for me, by all means say something!

Maybe I'll try making this into a species or something for DC...?

user posted image

I approve ^^; It's so cute.

And with the sprite, you could make the outline a little smoother..and there needs to be a leetle more contrast.

Thanks for the pointers on that Sandface. AND SPEAKING OF SANDFACES...here's her commission!!! You can already see it in her sig, so she ruined the surprise. BUT NEVERTHELESS.

Here ya go!

user posted image

PS. Excuse my hyperness. biggrin.gif .....

EDIT: lololol too big. Made it smaller for the interwebs.

Edited by cudo215

Hey! I couldn't help myself, and i'm sure people who stalk this thread, don't go and stalk signatures. O-o...or do they? :3

BUT NEVERTHELESS...

I love it. :DDDDDDDDDD

PS. No Excuse my hyperness. *prints out* -frames-

PSS. I am bouncing!! *waits for upload on dA, so i can fav it* xd.png

Edited by Sandface

xd.png!!! I just got it uploaded. Sandface, you really may be more hyper than me tonight! *hands over a medal*

biggrin.gif I didn't even eat anything with sugar in it..hehe. And this music I have playing (k105.3) is adding to my excitement. hehe.

Here's Ath's piece for easier viewing:

user posted image

biggrin.gif Please tell me what you think and if there are any critiques you may have. I've been staring at this for months so any possible things wrong with it are dulled to me; I can't see 'em. Thanks. :3

they're all very good! but you wanted crit?

all i can see is that Ath's has a very narrow chest. It looks like it's because of teh arm positioning.

they're all very good! but you wanted crit?

all i can see is that Ath's has a very narrow chest. It looks like it's because of teh arm positioning.

Ath's really quite skinny due to being a gladiator against her will (doesn't eat much and gets way to much hardcore exercise)... so she is meant to be like that.

*attacks Cudo with all sorts of love*

And I did not ruin it Sandface!! Cudo posted a link to it before I even had it in my sig. xd.png

I Felt like editing this and stating more love for Cudo and her epic amazingness.

You are awesome.

Edited by athdaraxen

Thanks so much guys.

Figured I'd let you know but finals are upon me. Will not have much time to be online for the next week or so. I just have to keep telling myself "it'll all be over soon!" xd.png I may still pop in once and awhile though. We'll see. :3

cudo215 You work is amazing. I was reading threads on the forum when I saw Agrona's Stripes, Sandface's Dog Dragon and Agrona's Vine and Black drawings so I came here to see more.

Wow your art work is amazing.

Good luck on your finals.

I can't wait to see what you create next, your work is mesmerizing.

I give you Tieria Erde!!! (from Gundam 00) Thanks RinaChiba for requesting this. I loved doing it with all that purple involved. xd.png

user posted image

Glad you enjoyed doing it. I'm enjoying staring. xd.png And yes, purple is his color and he looks so good in it. xd.png

Just bumping to let you guys know I'm still around.

If anyone is looking for redlines, I'm still doing those. Even joined a deviantart group called RedlinePlease to help the community. Don't hesitate to ask me if you need any help whatsoever with dragon or human anatomy. I get great enjoyment in helping you all. <3

Also, commissions are still open. I'm cheapcheapcheap! D: