cudo215

Cudo's Art Thread <3

Glad to hear you're feeling better. ^ ^

*noms a cookie*

Been awhile since I updated this but I'm finishing up Afa's commission and maybe will have it done by tonight! I've a few (thousand) things to do today so we'll see if I can get it done. I'm supposed to be on a spring break this next week but actually won't have much time to draw due to 3 papers and 2 tests to come back to the week after. Long story short, we'll see how much I can get to and hopefully I won't be as swamped as I'm expecting to be! :|

Good luck on your tests and essays. *gives good luck cookies*

Ha, I've like fallen off the face of the Earth - sorry for that. Been off on my spring break, visiting family so I've been kept busy. But I have good news! Afa's commission is done!! Hope you enjoy it. smile.gif

FYI: it's a cat/dragon hybrid. I tried my best to blend both together seamlessly. Let me know what you think! ^^

user posted image

I feel like its gonna eat me. :3

And before you ask... I can't sleep. >___>

Just happened to be on when you posted this.

*stares* Its pretty... I love it's markings... did I mention that?

LOL how did you know I was gunna ask?! Bad Ath!!!! But thank ya hun! :3 I'm fairly fond of the markings myself. I kinda snuck in there some of my own cats markings, hehe. They aren't that noticeable though. I'm a ninja.

It's very pretty! And looks like it's gonna turn and attack! Very realistic!!

That's a pretty impressive critter. Love the facial expression and those vivid eyes. Nice job with the reflections on them.

Woot!! Just finished Agrona's commission! It forced me to do a bit more detail than I would've regularly done (aka, those vines!! grr!) but I am so pleased with how it came out. Thanks Agrona!

user posted image

So beautiful! I wished I could get an picture for my sig from you too. smile.gif

/me huggles Cudo

I love them soooooooo much. And i already have ideas for another one if you are interested.

@ Shajana - You've been stalking this thread from the beginning so I hope you get to catch a request from me in the future. I'd love to do art for you as well, but I have to get through commissions and owed art first to start up freebies again.

@ Agrona - I am always interested! Just send me a PM with the idea. :3

Here's Agrona's second commission:

user posted image

Hope you guys like it! :3

PS. Ignore the giant signature. >__>

Edited by cudo215

OMGHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That turned out SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEATIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl!!!!!!!!!!

xd.png

No, seriously it is full of epic epic win.

(I am on YIM, why aren't you! xd.png)

Edited by athdaraxen

I love them so much. The colors are great! They look like they are having a lot of fun.

O LAWD I love the Stripes! <33 was the green one born without stripes? :3

The S1 hatchlings don't have Stripes... *points to the green's lack of wings*

xd.png

@toxicneon - what Ath said. Commission was for a green S1 hatchie and a black S2. :3

Thanks all for the comments. I always do and always will appreciate every one of them! As for an update, I'm finishing up Ath's long-time request and will probably have it done before the week is out, then I can finally get to work on finishing the other two requests! Woot!!!