cudo215

Cudo's Art Thread <3

Happy Valentines Day! wub.gif Just wanted to say "Hi!" I hope all is well with you! You are such a wonderful artist I watch your thread every day because I don't want to miss any of your new posted art. Have a great day!

I've said it once (maybe twice, lol), but I say it again; you're so amazing! biggrin.gif

Sooooo, my main tablet is broken. I tried to get in there and see what the problem was but I couldn't fix it. My boyfriend will be trying in the next few days. Luckily, I long ago decided that buying a smaller, travel-size tablet would be worth the money so I'm not without a tablet. The only issue with using the smaller tablet is that those sweeping lines you have to do to get clean lines are harder to do. So in other words, those requests and Afa's (3rd!) commission will take longer for me to do. Figured I should let you guys know what's up since you may have to be a bit patient for new artwork.

Urgh, SAI isn't recognizing my mini-tablet (although Photoshop is) and so I have no pen sensitivity in the program. I use it to do my linework, soooo... there's some more bad news for ya. :|

The good news is that PS still works! I haven't done lineart in PS in a looonnnggg time so we'll see how it goes, or if I even will use lines as a guide. I may decide just to practice on one layer with those sketches I owe. This is gunna be a blast.

For those of you who may or may not have been wondering where I've been these past few days (even I feel like I dropped off the face of the planet), on top of the tablet problems I've been having, I've had 2 midterms and a paper due this week. I'm just getting to enjoy some free time now! D:

Please take your time with my request, I'm in no hurry. Do the others first then stop and please take a rest before you work on mine. I don't mind to wait and real life comes before my signature art. Thank you for all you've done for me! biggrin.gif

Wow, you've been busy. Rest up and take your time on drawing. I'm patient and have no problems waiting to see good art (is refering to DA request you took). ^ ^

So I figured out a really roundabout way of getting SAI to recognize my mini-tablet so I'm back on track. Keep in mind this is after hours and hours of redownloading all types of SAI, tablet drivers, the plugging in of my old tablet to hope it suddenly, miraculously works, etc etc.

I'm going to try and finish Ath's request (I'm finishing the lines now then I'll move to color), then do Afa's commission and then those two sketch requests I had. Although, I did start the Tieria Erde one in PS. Unless you want it different RinaChiba, it's going to be lineless. xd.png I started it while SAI wasn't working.

Lineless is fine with me. I don't really get too picky about how requests are done since the artist doing said request is doing it out of the goodness of their heart and receiving no payment for it in the end. In other words, so long as it's the character I asked for and I'm able to recognize him and such, then I won't complain about whether it's lineless or lined, colorless or colored, ect... ^ ^

Either way, take your time and I look foreward to seeing the art.

Edited by RinaChiba

I'm glad you were able to make things work Cudo. I can't wait to see Ath'daraxen... I ISH SO EXCITED!!!!! :3

*gives a huge plate of magic cookies*\

They grant wishes.. >__> Small ones. >______>

Yay! Just finished the lineart on Ath's request! I still need to do the coloring when I get the chance but I figured I'd upload the lines. She's been waiting awhile so I think that offsets the complexity of the lines in comparison to my usual requests. Not to mention Ath does a lot for the DC community, so she deserves it!

Anyway to get to it, here it is!

user posted image

I think I may have gotten sick; been so oddly tired these past few days, and it's not helping that school continues to pile on work before our upcoming Spring Break. It's understandable why they do it, but ughhhhh. Slowly working on the art I owe. x_x

I know how you feel, spring is here, more or less, and with spring come these blasted allergies. ;_; The lines look gorgeous though x3

I think I may have gotten sick; been so oddly tired these past few days, and it's not helping that school continues to pile on work before our upcoming Spring Break. It's understandable why they do it, but ughhhhh. Slowly working on the art I owe. x_x

Please get better... sad.gif

You need to be not sick because you are awesome...

*give soup, medicine, and hugs*

Oh no! Not sick! Maybe it's just allergies or a sinus infection? >.< Not that those would be any better.

Thanks guys for all the "get wells"! You're all so sweet. smile.gif I did get sick these past few days as it turns out. Just a case of the flu, but still I've been taking it easy to be safe (lots of sleep!). I'm starting back up on drawing now so hopefully I can be productive with art for the next few days and get my to-do list done here.

Cookies for all!!!! biggrin.gif *throws cookies around the thread*