WonderBubbles

The Island 'Clan Camp-fire'

Ramoth, follow if you wish. smile.gif I'm making another character.

Dysfunctional, yes. biggrin.gif I don't like the fact that everyone's trying to portray anti-social shifters and that kinda sticks the plot to one point since most, if not everyone cannot interact with their personalities getting in the way. No rant intended. biggrin.gif

Username:dracoon

Character Name:Michael

Sex:Male

Personality: Michael is one of the oldest survivors of the first Shifters and is not afraid to show his expertise. Highly skilled and intelligent, he can seem to be hypocritical to those who do not know him well. Cunning, he manipulates others unknowingly and keeps himself underneath a circle of 'friends'. Most of them are actually just his lackeys. Despite this somewhat sinister exterior, Michael is a deep man with a harrowing past and knows when he can push the buttons of the others to make him superior. He can be a nice man but watch out.

Animal Form:Tasmanian Tiger

Description:A rugged and unshaven man with deep back hair, showing his age by those grey hairs. He wears a collared shirt that seems to have a few buttons missing with tuxedo-looking pants. The markings are a snaking mark of stripes all across his bare arms and he is usually armed with a metal pipe or something he improvises on his own. He rarely walks alone.

Other: His age is too old for the rules, but he's dysfunctional. biggrin.gif

Key word:Veranda

Edited by dracoon

Username: satyr76 {But call me Satyr}

Character Name: Wesley {Those who know him call him Wes}

Sex: Male

Personality: Wesley is very shy, rarely showing himself unless he is sure that he will be safe. He is good at hiding himself and keeping quiet. If a threat presents itself, he will almost always flee. His is generally fearful, but is willing to take small risks if there is a great reward. It takes a lot for Wesley to trust someone, but the results are worth it. When presented with someone he truly trusts, he is honest and trustworthy. He is more intelligent than he lets on. He can be found in his animal form more often than not, and is very convincing at being a normal animal.

Animal Form: Malayan Tapir

Description: Wesley is about five feet and six inches tall, and has a rather small build. He is fairly thin, weighing only one hundred-ten pounds. His skin is a bit tanner than usual. His features are very rounded, and his eyes are small and the color of milk chocolate. His hair is jet black and parted to the left, with a tiny streak of white that lies just above his eyes. His hair goes down to just above his shoulders. His fingers are short but nimble, and he has good dexterity. His complexion is free of acne and freckles. There is a circular spot at the base of his neck that is black on the left half and white on the right half. This is his mark. His eyesight could be better, but his senses of hearing and smell are strong.

He normally wears shorts and a tee shirt made of thick, tan cloth. They are a bit loose, but they serve their purpose.

Other: He's of the second generation of shifters. Also, he's gay. But shhh, it's a secret. xd.png

Key word: Veranda

If you would rather I PM this form to you, just tell me. Also, this is my first time in a strictly Literate RP, so some of my posts may be a bit close to the minimum length. However, I've made a few posts that are probably at a Literate level, and I'll try my best to post at least two developed paragraphs.

Also, sorry, but I edited it a few times. xd.png

@Hungergames: I believe Bubbles meant that the shifters grew up rather primitively on the island, yet your character had a modernized history. I could be wrong, though.

Edited by satyr76

Username: Darkshadow

Character Name: Mel

Sex: Female

Personality: Mel is quiet and happy in her forest, easily using her snake form to lazily loop around tree branches and awaiting for any prey to wander out onto her branch. She likes the shade, since the sun isn't good for her, and she always desires some kind of company, but not in the usual way. Mel's idea of company is watching other shifters from afar, going about their everyday lives. Lonliness has turned her a little strange, but otherwise she's just fine. She's slow to anger, if anything, and has quite a lot of patience. Mel takes her time making decisions, and isn't one for charging into situations recklessly. However, remarks on her albinoness might trigger irritation. She considers it a rare gift.

Animal Form Albino Redtail Boa--> https://i.imgur.com/ef6Xl.jpg

Description: Mel has long, burgandy colored hair, with long streaks of pure white running through it. She has a bold face, with a small nose and even smaller lips. Her skin is unusally white, since her animal is an albino, and her human eyes are a pinkish-red, and the pupils are extremely dialated to shield her from the sun. Her whole body seems elongated and lithe, and her tattoo is a small pattern of scales on her right cheek. She seems to move like a dancer, or more like a snake, sometimes swaying back and forth as she walks in human form.

Other:

Username:Darkshadow

Character Name: Talio

Sex: Male

Personality: Talio is very gentle and soft-hearted, living peacefully with his small herd of deer in the semi-tropical forests. He does not like to harm any living thing, but sometimes he can be a bit too prideful and will try and compete, especially around the fall. He will, however, defend himself and his herd if any predators decide that they herd will make an easy meal. Talio likes to see every creature in his herd happy, and he cannot stand seeing another living thing suffer. He finds it pleasurable to play little games for the small fawns in his herd, and cannot think that as a human, he could eat those little bundles of energy. He despises all carnivoires, and if he meets a carnivoire shifter, Talio tends to maintain a cold shoulder towards them.

Animal Form: Black Stag-->https://i.imgur.com/vGGrn.jpg

Description: Talio is pretty small for his age, only about 5'7". He has chestnut locks of hair, with small black streaks, and soft, black doe eyes that have a piercing quality to them. He has the darker skin of a hispanic, and his tattoo is two small antlers on his forehead. The tips of his ears are just slightly pointed, and give him sort of a semi-elfish look. Talio clothes himself in nothing more than some scavenged shorts made out of tarp, and a carved wooden deer necklace arouind his neck, which he never takes off.

Other:

Edited by Darkshadow

Dark; you gotta put two more sentences onto Description and Personality for both sheets. There's a limit of five sentences is each.

Hungergames; what I said above applies to you, too, and, like satyr said, your shifter is too modern for the island. Primitive here, y'know?

Satyr; omfgTapir.<3

Eh, we get posts under the limit, too... >_<' So I reckon you'll be fine. c: Accepted. ^^

Satyr; omfgTapir.<3

Eh, we get posts under the limit, too... >_<' So I reckon you'll be fine. c: Accepted. ^^

Thanks, I'll get started on my intro post now. And tapirs are love.

Hm, Dante is a male, but only female anglerfish look like that. The males are tiny, and were once thought to be a different species. So technically, Dante changes his gender when he shifts. Interesting.

/knows way too many useless facts

Thanks, I'll get started on my intro post now. And tapirs are love.

Hm, Dante is a male, but only female anglerfish look like that. The males are tiny, and were once thought to be a different species. So technically, Dante changes his gender when he shifts. Interesting.

/knows way too many useless facts

Yeah, I thought the same. o-o Males are just kinda like swimming penises. >_>

If I messed up in my intro post, please tell me. I think I got everything right, but I'm easily confused. xd.png

Are the descriptions/personalities that I edited better, Bubbles?

Yeah, the anglerfish thing I was aware of.

Still, it would be more than slightly stupid for him to shrink to the size of a small pebble every time he shifted.

Soooo, just say he's an extremely large male anglerfish. There, disaster averted.

>: D Ha! An omnivore. SO NO censorkip.gif*N xd.png

Username: Shiny Hazard Sign

Character Name: Grey

Sex: Female

Personality: She is a bit of an oddball. While in most cases she is quiet and observing, she can have random bouts of silliness and tends to find the strangest things incredibly funny. She also is very easily excited and can have hyper-active episodes which quickly lead to her falling asleep in some sort of bush. Company is also something that makes her very happy- although she grew up alone, mostly, she will tackle any human she sees and curl up in their arms just for the sake of being close to something alive and strong. Her shyness will overwhelm her if she's surrounded by too many people, though, but Grey doesn't run away- she simply freezes to the spot and watches with wide eyes. Aggression hasn't yet been apart of her behavior, although she is capable of it. There's no saying what might trigger, it, though, since nothing seems to upset her to the point of anger.

Generally, she's childish for her age, and she shows no knowledge or interest in how to live as an adult. Her attention span is very small and can abruptly shift from object to object.

She's also a bit dimwitted, but can learn fast if taught.

Animal Form African Civet

Description: As a human, she's not very tall- she barely reaches five feet and three inches. Her legs are very muscular and show great strength compared to her thinner arms and shoulders. While overall Grey sports an athletic appearance, she's still a bit skinny and not the greatest built for fighting. She has small hands and feet and a lithe face, with pouting, dark lips and wide reddish-brown eyes. Her facial structure is rather average for a female human, although the pointed fangs on her bottom jaw protrude from time to time. Her hair is a dark, shining black, with streaks and spots of goldish-gray in some areas; her skin is almost identical in color to these high lights, although perhaps a few shades darker from exposure to the sun. Her fingernails are naturally thick, and although they have grown about half a centimeter past her fingertip, they are stubby and flat.

Her marking is a darker, birth-mark colored band across her eyes and cheeks, but not much over the nose. (See the Civet's picture- it's the same as the face "mask".) She also has a few spots along her thighs and hips; because of her markings, most people who first meet her assume she likes to play in mud.

For clothing, she wears her mother's shorts sewn from old fabric scraps found near the abandoned buildings. The fabric is several different colors, ranging from reds to tans and green. It's all very dirty, though, so the changes in hue aren't that noticeable. For a shirt, she makes due with a burlap sack with a hole in the top that fits snugly just under her arms, which converts it into a coarse tube-top like garment. The billowing sides were stitched back to form more to her thin figure.

Other: Grey is of the third generation of shifters. She lived with her parents, who were loving beings, and the few other members of her family that kept close together. However, after a while, sickness killed her grandparents and aunts, a fatal fight with another animal took her uncle, and when she was three years old, the "metal beasts" shot her parents. The humans didn't realize that the infant was still alive and left her in the burrow, thus leaving her to fend for herself. She was found a few days later by a wandering shifter, who helped raise her until she was able to last on her own. Then one day, he up and disappeared, and Grey ambled about on her own for the rest of her life. She doesn't fear much, but she learns from her mistakes and heads warnings she learned from her protector. She's come into contact a few times with others around the island, but her notorious habit of disappearing without warning has kept her aloof from the gatherings of shifters. This is strange, considering she adores the physical affection of others; however, back in her mind, she does believe that she brings sadness to those she likes, and so tries not to hang around them too much. Although naturally social, she's earned a reputation of a crazed roamer.

Key word: REALLY BUBBLES, REALLY? Veranda~

=D I think that's it. Might add something else later.

Hehe~, this one's gonna be interesting. x3 I think you're the first omnivore. =[]

Accepted. ^^ Let me know if you want to add/change anything. x3

Aren't monkeys omnivores? >> Thylaclines (the profile that Draccoon posted...did you see that?) I believe are omnivores too.

=D

I'ma go make intro post nao~

And Dark, is Leo going to be responding to Dante/Roko (although Roo didn't really do anything...) soon? . _.

Yeah, I'll include it in the next post. This will be...interesting with Grey and Talio. Grey really seems to like people. xd.png

She really likes to cuddle 8D

Oh! I'm sorry, I must've not seen your post. xd.png /goes off to read

If this is okay, Sona's going to be from the other side of the island, where it's relatively cut off from the stuff over here, so like she doesn't know about carnarl or all of those blues, but her side has their own leader?

Join me in my campaign to replace 'all of that jazz' with 'all of those blues'.

Haze; I dunno, but I've heard that gorillas and one other type are. o-o Not too sure about the others.

Drac PM'd the form to me; I accepted it that way. x3 I've no idea about those being omnivores. o-o

Maple: The only clan is Carnarl's. :/ There are no others, but there could be pairs or little groups that stick together. Nothing big enough to be considered a clan.

Groups or pairs is what I meant. Nothing like the entire side being unified or anything.

Seriously consider replacing 'all of that jazz'. Blues is much cooler than plain jazz.

Edited by mapleleaves288

/likes rock and alternative much better

Hrm. Wild animal herds are alright, though...right? :x