WonderBubbles

The Island 'Clan Camp-fire'

Bahahahahaha xd.png I can see Roko just ripping that Savil chick to shreds~

BUT FISHEHS ARE COOOOOL. o.o

You're the first fish-shifter. XD Have a cookie!

I enjoy cookies biggrin.gif

What I meant by that is that I'll have to purposely limit my character interaction for him to stay IC. I guess he'll be doing a lot of thinking tongue.gif

x3 Good point. Hmm~. I don't think I could ever RP a serious (and quiet) character. o.o But it would be interesting to try. XD

Also, the entire clan is close to Roko. Stripe's crouching beside her and the rest of the clan's in the water. They're across the lake from the horses. c:

Edited by WonderBubbles

xd.png Oh, that's friendly. Whyyy?

Because Savil is aggressive like Roko, which Roko will not appreciate at all. They're almost like twins, except for the clothes thing. xd.png

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

xd.png Oh, I see.

Or it could go the opposite direction and they could hit it off? x3

Edited by WonderBubbles

Awww, Stripe no want? xd.png

Hahaha, jk.

Hm, I dunno. Seems more like a character that would piss Roko off more than anything. x3

Psh, silly kitty doesn't know what she wants. x3

x3 Too similar, then, eh?

Is it okay if William took down the helicopter? I haz planz. biggrin.gif

Ah, no... They're made of reinforced steel and that arrow only hit a seam in the metal... The glass is bullet-proof. o.o Also, they will shoot you and many other shifters if they deem you a threat.

The people inside are actually just curious about 'em, they don't want to shoot anyone.

Just so everyone knows, I'm putting in a couple links for what a bald eagle call sounds like. What they have in a lot of commercials are red-tailed hawk screech-overs.

And it's good to know that they don't shift with their clothes. I just assumed they did since I didn't notice any comment otherwise with them shifting back and forth.

Well, Bubbles, since Roko wears such...little clothing, is it safe to assume it made the shift? 'Cause all she wears is pretty much, er, strips. And rope.

. _.

Edit: I can see why they do the screech-overs xd.png That eagle does not sound so intimidating...

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

@Haze; Yeah, I just guessed that it'd just stretch a little when she shifted. XD

@Ramoth; can't listen to them. x-x Youtube hates me with a passion.

@Torch; just let other people post. You don't have to post constantly. ^^

I hardly post dude.........i hardly have ANYTHING to post..........i'd like to be able to post. I'd like to be able to post enough to satisfy the requirement of sentences but it's not easy..........

Hehe....well, I have just entered this roleplay, and my Leo is waiting to maul everyone to death because she's freakin crazy make her dramatic appearence into everyone's lives. xd.png

Stripe can't wait to nom on some flake meet Leo~!

And keep on topic, guys. x3

Alright, WB. Leo will be pleased to have the "Jaws" Theme Song playing as she bites a huge chunk out of Stripe's leg to meet Stripe as well! Cryptic, wanna get your character involved as well?

Edited by Darkshadow

o.o Just checking - Leo's partly shifted, yeah? With the toothies and gills. o.o

Yeah, she's partly shifted. She doesn't usually have shark teeth + gills, or else she'd die on land (because gills only work in water X D).