WonderBubbles

The Island 'Clan Camp-fire'

Suurrrrrrrreeeeeeee. I totally believe you. Psh.

Hmmm... I wonder what Leo is going to do once she notices that Stripe has noticed that Leo is totally being a creeper/stalker who is watching them that Leo is there.

She'd prolly just go "Oh, look. Another shifter. One of the many already in the water... But that one's a little further out. Oh well." XD

Leo's taunt of the day: "Oh, is the little kitty cat afraid of getting her paws wet? Since when is the cat afraid of the fish?" xd.png REVENGE. Now, what to do. Cryptic, wanna get your char involved?

I'd like to join in if thats ok. Could give my monkey-man shifter something to do. To be honest, I kinda enjoy combat rp, aswell as relationship/romance rp's. That's what I'm more interested in. If I could find a shifter girl/woman for my char to end up together with, that'd be awesome. smile.gifbiggrin.gif

XD At the most, three of the girls are gay. Narrows it down a bit. x]

XD That's gonna annoy little kitty.

Uh-oh. Roko hit Willy's raw spot. She's in for it. xd.png

Then again, I want them to end up together, y'know, like squabbling-to-romance kind of thing. tongue.gif

Yeah, tough luck for Willy than. Still, could someone console him? sad.gif

Consoled. biggrin.gif Let me know if you want Feather to follow him. She might, since he never told her what species he was, and she's nothing if not persistent in satisfying her curiosity.

She's in for it? xd.png William just got verbally censorkip.gif* slapped. Roko might kill him, next time she sees him.

And sorry, but Roo's gay xd.png If it's not apparent, she really doesn't like males. x3

Waaait, who else is gay? . _. /kind of lost

Wasn't there another one that didn't like males...? o-o She said something on her form about liking females rather than males? o_O I'll have to check... XD

(EDIT: wayjun's Savil; the sheet says she doesn't like boys. *shrugs* If that's in that way, or if it's just mistrust~...)

And for a horse, Roo's really violent. XD

Edited by WonderBubbles

Mares can actually be very violent. . _. Plus she's just a naturally aggressive person.

Herm. Perhaps I ought to go look over the applications again xd.png

And why is little kitty annoyed? . _.;

Edit: That person hasn't even posted yet. >>

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

x3 Anything can be aggressive, so.. =D

XD she is, isn't she?

Kitty's annoyed because the fishy isn't playing nice. :P

:o haven't they? I'd better poke them...

Yeah, I was kind of waiting for their character to pop in xd.png Probably not the best time for Roko, though, who'll probably pass out on the bank in a little bit xd.png

Bad fishy >:0 /swats

Bad fishy >:0 /swats

D8< Whyy you poke fishy? Leo will bite your finger off. She's probably going to attack someone soon.

-EDIT: ooh...horsies on the shore. Gives me an idea..... >:K

Edited by Darkshadow

Roko might make a good candidate, being injured [bloody...] and near the shore. x3 But she can deliver some wicked blows if she's a horseh...

BECAUSE FISHEH ANNOY TEH KITTEH D8< DATS WHY.

Hehe.... horsies on the shore...interesting. Gives me an idea! :K

She not a horsie yet though! D: /concerned

WAITWAITWAIT.

Hi Dark C:

She not a horsie yet though! D: /concerned

WAITWAITWAIT.

Hi Dark C:

Hi Haze. I'm talking about the herd of horsies on the opposite shore.... *evil grin*

They aren't on the shore anymore, though.

. _.

D'aww D:. Maybe Roko can impress Leo enough so that she can interact without trying to murder Roko, and so that she can be lured out of the water (with clothes, psh). Perhaps she can spot the dorsal fin?

Edited by Darkshadow

Maybe Leo will be impressed with Roko's yelling/aggressive demeanor and her ability to walk despite her wounds? xd.png Cause she probably isn't capable of much else but passing out. She's all burnt and exhausted and stuff...

Pfft, clothes aren't necessary |D Roko hardly has any on. Pretty much just tattered threads and strips. [*points at Roo's human picture*]

Alrighty. I'll have Leo show herself to Roko. I wanna see Stripe's reaction when she sees them as 'friends'. ID