WonderBubbles

The Island 'Clan Camp-fire'

Honestly, I have no idea at all what to do with my character. Roko seems interesting, and interaction may be entertaining, but another aquatic creature is very nice to have biggrin.gif

Now, Haze. Are you going to post as Roko seeing Leo swimming alongside her, or am I?

xd.png Hahahaha. That'll be strange. Roko doesn't particularly like anyone, just so you know. So she might be irritated with Leo. >>; But, since Leo's a girl, Roo will be a little more...forgiving.

xd.png

And just because I like to find pictures of Roko as a horseh, here:

Run run run!

Jump!

Jumpy..rear...thing...

Yay pretty!

Rear! But of course without the accessories~

Standing. Yup.

YAY MORE REARING

Running kick!

I'ma keel yuuu, snake!

Runrunrun some more

Phweee~

Going for a stroll~

Running around~!

RUN RUN!

Wind and sunshine~

MOAR RUNNING

Erm... I seem to have gotten carried away. >>; And ignore that the majority of those pictures feature male genitals, I swear she's a mare.

Edit: Ah....Since I just posted recently, I'd prefer if you said something first x3

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

They're both kinda like Amazon women, in a shifter-version. They both despise the male species. Leo because they're weak and pathetic compared to her, and Roko for her own reasons.

Yes, Roko doesn't like boys for a variety of reasons. xd.png She doesn't like how they smell, that the vast majority are either arrogant, hotheaded, braggarts, or pathetic and lazy. And she thinks they're ugly...

and when she was little, her "father" figure was a very stupid, mean person. But that's not included in her bio. >>;

@Maple: It would be interesting, except she might try to kill your character because she's so annoyed and angry. xd.png

Alright, posting.~ Leo's swimming up in her half-shifted form and asking questions.

Wait, we have half-shifted forms? . _. /was not aware

I believe so, since earlier Leo only partially shifted. ._.

D: i don't even know what's happening anymore! Hale was with Crystal's character but she's been gone. i was waiting for her but i wanna post and get back into what's happening. can i have Hale come in anyway?

after someone tells me what's going on...i know they just ran from the fire (i think...)

Can I join?

Username: hungergames99

Character Name:Emily(or just 'Em')

Sex: Female

Personality: Emily is outgoing, courageous and fun loving. She is great at pumping people up, but can be a little awkward when talking to one person face to face. Other than that most people like her, but stay away from her because she is always looking for trouble.

Animal Form Horse

Description: Emily is a tall girl with long brown hair and big brown eyes. Her hair is usually a mess, as when ever she is a horse, she loves to gallop and her 'mane' gets messed up. She has long, thin but muscular legs, and she usually wears a plain t-shirt, jeans, and a baseball cap.

Other: When Emily was 13, her parents threw her a surprise party. Lucky for them, it was an outdoor barbecue because she has her first transformation. When She finally after hours was able to shift back, she went strait to her room and started to cry. She had been a late maturer, and had started to think that she was a normal person. After awhile, her parents called to her and when she looked in the mirror, she saw the little lighting shaped scar on her upper lip now resembled a horse shoe.

Key word:veranda

The fire's been put out by the helicopters. ^^ And.. yeah. Just kinda wallowing in the aftermath now. x3

Sure, you can have him come in. x3

okay, thanks Bubbles! and, oh, the fire's out hehehe ;p let's pretend that's what i said...

Hey, Bubbles. Do you mind if I mention caves on the island? They'd be on the coast, possibly near the volcano. Coastal caves would be good places for marine shifters, like Feather's father, to live while in human form.

Yeah, that's fine. c: Sounds reasonable. ^^

hungergames; I don't want to sound like a horrible witch, but, did you actually read the thread?

Hmmm.... maybe I'll create another character...

I was thinking about it. Maybe later C:

@Dark: Sure, if you'd like. c: Could you make it a herbivore, though? We need more of those. x-x

Quick question, is ANY animal allowed to be a shifter? I mean, are there size limitations? Do they carry over to human form? [ie a mouse shifter being a small human, and a whale shifter being a very large one?] What animals live on the island?

-wants to make a new character-

Hey! Stag! That's one of my favorites to play as shifters! |D /has awesome albino stag character

I was thinking of making myself a predator this time, only very, very...weird.

o vo

Edit: I think you're allowed to be just about anything, as long as it's reasonably found on such an island. I think one of the NPCs is a mouse shifter, so I'm sure anything goes. C:

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

AGH! *brain explodes* I can't make a decision between the lynx and the stag- I've already decided to make a character out of the snake.

you guys make it sound like the male shifters are all fools through what your characters say. well surprise, not this time. smile.gif

Dark; please choose the stag. o-o Too many predators.

What'd you have in mind, Haze? o-o

Edited by WonderBubbles