Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

What is the value of a third gen thuwed ,this is first time that I have a second gen thuwed and will continue the line ..Thanks in advance smile.gif

What is the value of a third gen thuwed ,this is first time that I have a second gen thuwed and will continue the line ..Thanks in advance smile.gif

You can easily swap them with other 3rd - 4th gen Thuweds, or other pretty lineages of common dragons.

But beside that I have almost never been able to trade mine for much.

You can easily swap them with other 3rd - 4th gen Thuweds, or other pretty lineages of common dragons.

But beside that I have almost never been able to trade mine for much.

Thank you .

What about cb gold wyverns - has anyone traded them recently? Can I get something nice for one, or should I just keep it?

Well I got one in a trade (as well as an IOU for a tinsel) for a 2nd gen PB black curled alt. So it depends on what someone is looking for.

Edited by titinian.masquarade

What about cb gold wyverns - has anyone traded them recently? Can I get something nice for one, or should I just keep it?

It's hard to say, GW doesn't value that much as other rare and is easy to catch in cave recently.

But people will offer really good things when they need something badly.

I used to trade a cb GW for 3 cb nebulas.

You could ask for really good offers for the first day, if no offers came, decrease what you want on the second day....I always do trading in this way when I don't know the price. tongue.gif

When I ask for gw hatchies as option in my trades, people usually have those, so... Guess for yourself what this means. smile.gif

Well I got one in a trade (as week as an IOU for a tinsel) for a 2nd gen PB black curled alt. So it depends on what someone is looking for.

I wouldn't pay that much for a CB GW.

I have a question about this lineage: link

I would think that this tinsel probably came from a long and messy line where someone "cleaned it up" by killing a parent. I would not rate this as a 2nd gen tinsel, but I am not sure (first time I have encountered this). What do you think? What gen should I rate this tinsel?

I would think that this tinsel probably came from a long and messy line where someone "cleaned it up" by killing a parent. I would not rate this as a 2nd gen tinsel, but I am not sure (first time I have encountered this). What do you think? What gen should I rate this tinsel?

It's worth nothing like a real 2nd or 3rd gen Tinsel. Deadlines aren't generally worht much, anyone could make them from any horrible old lineage.

Deadlines are at the very bottom for trade fodder. As Grox said, anyone can do that. =p I'm not sure what you mean by, "What gen should I rate this tinsel"?

Do you mean by what gen to compare it to for trade value? If so I'd say 9g, just because long generations can still appeal to people in the sense they're long.

What do you think a cb ND is worth in terms of brown and green cb coppers?

What do you think a cb ND is worth in terms of brown and green cb coppers?

With people having troubles with click sites lately, and some going down, definitely a lot. I would aim for 4 CB Green Coppers. I'm not sure if anyone who isn't really an experimenter (and I mean someone that can get turns) understand how hard it is to keep on adapting to the constant changes from click sites. tongue.gif You could have just asked me on IRC after you got your turn, ya know. =o

Are CB vampires (a CB egg bitten by a vampire, I mean) still the cat's meow or are they much more common now? More to the point, can I get a CB pink or three for one?

Thanks.

Are CB vampires (a CB egg bitten by a vampire, I mean) still the cat's meow or are they much more common now? More to the point, can I get a CB pink or three for one?

Thanks.

I don't think so, vampires have become untradeable in my experience. I didn't even get offers when I asked for cb common hatchies or simply "offers", so I've given up trying to trade them.

I'm looking to trade for a couple of CB winters (needing those for scroll completion as it is close to the end of season) It seems like their prices are varying quite a lot lately and I wonder how much are they worth now?

I'm looking to trade for a couple of CB winters (needing those for scroll completion as it is close to the end of season) It seems like their prices are varying quite a lot lately and I wonder how much are they worth now?

two weeks ago, I trade a cb winter for 3 anylineaged red hatchlings.

one week ago, I trade a cb winter for a 2G mate for my holiday.

Some people are seeking for winters badly recently. I saw a girl tried to trade 3 new release hatchlings for one cb winter, another member tried 5G Prize for one.

As the season comes to end, the price does go higher.

I saw someone ask for four new release hatchies in exchange for a third-gen Silver checker, is this even a fair trade?

I saw someone ask for four new release hatchies in exchange for a third-gen Silver checker, is this even a fair trade?

Brutes and fever wyverns seem to be common, it is still easy to catch them in the cave. So I'd say the trade is basically a 3rd gen silver checker for four common hatchies, which I think is fair.

ETA @ wingedwarrior_21: The answer to your question is just above your post xd.png

Edited by Ha-Ki

Brutes and fever wyverns seem to be common, it is still easy to catch them in the cave. So I'd say the trade is basically a 3rd gen silver checker for four common hatchies, which I think is fair.

ETA @ wingedwarrior_21: The answer to your question is just above your post xd.png

...I'm obviously blind. xd.png Thank you!

Say I had a 3rd gen Bronze Shimmer. I'm looking for CB coppers, CB dinos, and CB metals.

Can I ask for multiple CB coppers?

Can I ask for dinos?

Can I ask for a single CB metal

Say I had a 3rd gen Bronze Shimmer. I'm looking for CB coppers, CB dinos, and CB metals.

Can I ask for multiple CB coppers?

Can I ask for dinos?

Can I ask for a single CB metal

you should be able to trade the 3g for even 2 cb metallics if you take your time trading it. multiple coppers are easily doable.

dinos... can ask for many of them, not just one.