Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

What is a vampire hatchie worth?

I bit a CB egg and it turned. I offered the egg in trade for either a CB trio or a CB red dorsal. The egg has since hatched on my scroll. I've offered up again for the same - either a CB magma egg, CB ice egg, CB thunder egg, or CB red dorsal egg, but no one is biting.

I only ask because about a month ago, someone mentioned vamps were good trade fodder, but I am unable to get them off my hands.

Vamps as trade fodder? Sorry, but you're a couple of years too late xd.png

A cb trio or cb red dorsal is definitely too much, but you might get a 2nd gen bred one. Or any 1-2 cb common hatchies. Or 1-2 any-lineage BSA hatchies.

Vampire eggs are untradeable in my experience, and trading them as hatchies is still hard and doesn't get you much. They have become really common, and a lot of people (including me) bite misclicks from cave hunting in hope they repulse and free the occupied egg slot immediately. If they do turn and stay instead, they're usually abandoned after 5 hours.

@ alt blacks (question was a page back or so): I traded a 2nd gen curled one last week. I got a 4th gen shimmer for it. Among the other offers was a paper, and several offers of multiple common and uncommon hatchies.

ETA @ Sarah864:

I actually want to do a poll about how people feel about trading gifts (someone actually apologised to me for trading my green cb opal, when they were rare, for a cb green copper without asking 0_0 ) and grabbing multiple eggs fron the community thread because while its allowed people view it in different ways. Its like an unspoken rule. Idk if you guys want that I'll make a poll or you guys can just pm me your thoughts on that if a new thread would be too much

I don't see any harm in a new thread, if people are not interested in the topic they won't post and it will vanish on its own.

I am not sure if the perception how to treat eggs from a departure thread is the same for everyone, they might be something in between gift and AP find for a lot of people, so personally I'd like to read people's opinions about it.

Edited by Ha-Ki

So I bred a copper with an all numeral code as seen here:

user posted image

What would said copper be worth? (trying to trade and get a good gift for my secret Santa partner)

Would a few CB reds be fair?

So I bred a copper with an all numeral code as seen here:

user posted image

What would said copper be worth? (trying to trade and get a good gift for my secret Santa partner)

Would a few CB reds be fair?

I deem it fair. However, I believe there's a person willing to trade a cb gold or other cb rares for an all numeral code. Meh, I forgot the name but yeah you should try for at least 3-4 cb red hatchlings for that.

Edit: Thanks for the clarification Saynna. I still deem 3 cb red hatchlings as a fair trade but I wouldn't be surprised if it sat for awhile. The lineage is a bit selective since it doesn't have a clear pattern but it does involves coppers, all of the same color, and some people like/need holiday mates. *shrugs*

Edited by Sarah864

I really don't deem even 3 cb red hatchies for that as fair. General all-number code trades that WANT an all numbers code only want them as CB. The other problem with the egg is that it won't have a very "clear" pattern after 3g. Well I guess you could keep making 3g mirrors, but the other part will have to come on halloween and I'm sure most people would rather continue something else than something like that. If you changed it up to something like "any random 3 cb hatchies" you may get a bite, but I think it'd sit for quite awhile. Also Sarah, the one you mentioned only wants them as CB and doesn't want anything like a vampire/drake/pygmy so he can breed it with his other collection of Number codes. smile.gif

I'm wondering, what people ask for a 2nd gen non-rare egg (but from an specific breed) from an Alt Sweetling?

I'm searching for one urgently, but since I'm not really sure about its estimated value I'm not sure what should I offer in the trade forum to have any chance to get one.

I'm wondering, what people ask for a 2nd gen non-rare egg (but from an specific breed) from an Alt Sweetling?

I'm searching for one urgently, but since I'm not really sure about its estimated value I'm not sure what should I offer in the trade forum to have any chance to get one.

Erm, I'm not sure what you mean by "specific breed" if you mean "non-rare" because when I read "non-rare" I think you mean common/uncommon, but when you add "specific breed" then it confuses me. .__.;

I'm not sure what these go for at all, never seen them being traded, but I've seen them being gifted and I'm getting on a couple users' list for 2g vday sweetlings since I have none. smile.gif If you have one of your own then I would just put in your signature "have an alt sweetling and I am needing a 2g swap with another alt sweetling owner for an out season egg" (something like that, but make it sound smoother LOL xd.png).

Easiest thing to do is find owners with them and PM them. Often, if they don't have a list they'll gift them. And if they don't, well everyone has their own scale. Some people would ask for a metallic in exchange for a 2nd gen from Holly for example. Others will just ask for a CB of the breed you are asking for.

cb winter for a cb nebula + cb ember. Yes? No? Should I just catch the nebula and ember myself (I'm lazy) or is there a chance someone will offer?

I don't remember asking for much, if anything, for 2nd gens from mine. Yes, I do tend to trade the 2nd gen metals I get from them (those seem to be my best trade fodder), mainly to try & complete a couple of personal scroll goals, but other than that I'm more inclined to give them away if asked.

cb winter for a cb nebula + cb ember. Yes? No? Should I just catch the nebula and ember myself (I'm lazy) or is there a chance someone will offer?

Are they hatchlings or eggs? If they are hatchlings go for it. CB Embers are easy to find in the AP (so you save scroll space) and well Nebulas are easy to find in the cave.

Are they hatchlings or eggs? If they are hatchlings go for it. CB Embers are easy to find in the AP (so you save scroll space) and well Nebulas are easy to find in the cave.

I'm looking for a cb nebula and ember. My cb winter is an egg 6 days and 14hrs to be exact.

Edited by Sarah864

Saynna: I mentioned the "specific breed" since I know many like to have designed mates for their dragons and don't like to breed them with others ^^;

Saldy I don't have an Alt Sweetling, so a swamp it's impossible and I'm a little short of time, so hoping for getting contacted is not the ideal either sad.gif

PointOfOrigin: I guess I'll have to overcome my shyness and try that, since it may go better than just asking on the trade forum.

Thanks very much to both of you smile.gif

Edit:

Siliskor: Thanks too! I'm getting a better idea of what to do now.

Edited by Nakuru

Sorry, misread. I thought somebody already offered.

Personally, I find Nebula alone to be equal with winter, but since it's a start of the season you might get a bite.

@PointOfOrigin and @Valeth Thank you! I just don't want to wait 7hrs for the eggs to cooldown and nebulas are scarce in the AP. I may take your advice for the cb ember as well so again thanks

Edited by Sarah864

@Nakuru: It's usually better to PM Alt Sweetling owners personally to negotiate a trade, but you should also try posting in the trading threads what exactly is the specific breed you're looking for so breeders have a better idea of what you're asking for smile.gif

@Sarah864: PointOfOrigin is right, CB embers are available in the AP but I think since it's just the start of the season, you might actually get an offer of a CB Nebula + CB Ember. You can try posting at least 1 day for both, if no one nibbles, you can try lowering your price to a CB Nebula only smile.gif

Edited by Valeth

I've just gone through the topic (ish) and now I feel guilty because it's pretty much like that new topic was started because of me. sad.gif I'm really sorry if I offended anyone when I asked that last question. I guess I still have a lot to learn, and I really hope none of you feel badly about me when this is all over.

After changing my trade, I got an offer for 2 CB Metallics (either 2 CB Silver or 1 CB Gold + 1 CB Silver). I've PM'd the person telling them that I was interested. I haven't gotten any better offers so far, and I think it's pretty fair. Any thoughts? (though, mostly, I just want to emphasize the first paragraph)

I've just gone through the topic (ish) and now I feel guilty because it's pretty much like that new topic was started because of me. sad.gif I'm really sorry if I offended anyone when I asked that last question. I guess I still have a lot to learn, and I really hope none of you feel badly about me when this is all over.

After changing my trade, I got an offer for 2 CB Metallics (either 2 CB Silver or 1 CB Gold + 1 CB Silver). I've PM'd the person telling them that I was interested. I haven't gotten any better offers so far, and I think it's pretty fair. Any thoughts? (though, mostly, I just want to emphasize the first paragraph)

Forgive and forget. Anyways, careful because that trade sounds like an IOU. Unless it's from someone who has a gold trophy and has been on the forum for a while I'd be suspicious of cb gold and cb silver IOUs. If everything checks out I would accept it right away as there are less people interested in 2nd gen prizefails than in 2nd gen shimmers.

It's not fair to them at all, but if they're silly enough to offer it, take it.

Any thoughts?

We kinda did give you our thoughts lol. You had at least 3 opinions from:

1) Someone who answers questions here a lot.

2) A CB Prize Owner.

3) A person who collects 2g Prize Fails.

I think you got the best combination of opinions about your egg, imo. ._.;

Is a CB Black egg or a CB Tan Ridgewing egg worth a CB Seasonal hatchie?

From experience, CB Blacks are not worth CB Seasonals in any form, but you might be able to get an egg with a CB Tan Ridgewing. I wouldn't bet on either trading for a hatchling, though.

This is a really dumb question, but I need to make sure I'm not going crazy: How much should CB Moonstone hatchlings trade for? I know that they're popular commons, but shouldn't one rare CB hatchling or two popular uncommon CB hatchlings be enough to get two to three CB Moonstone hatchlings? (Then again, these little guys seem to hate me right now, so I wouldn't be surprised if I'm wrong.)

Edited by 11th

From experience, CB Blacks are not worth CB Seasonals in any form, but you might be able to get an egg with a CB Tan Ridgewing. I wouldn't bet on either trading for a hatchling, though.

This is a really dumb question, but I need to make sure I'm not going crazy: How much should CB Moonstone hatchlings trade for? I know that they're popular commons, but shouldn't one rare CB hatchling or two popular uncommon CB hatchlings be enough to get two to three CB Moonstone hatchlings? (Then again, these little guys seem to hate me right now, so I wouldn't be surprised if I'm wrong.)

Ehm something like a CB Trio would go for 1:5 ratio on CB Moonstones, imo.

And Red dorsals could most likely fetch you 1:3 ratio. smile.gif

Ok, guys, this is probably one of those questions that is gonna land into subjectiveland, but I'mma try and get a small consensus anyway.

I took a moderately long hiatus this year, stopping in just to snag holidays and check my PMs. My question is...

What is the relative value of CB Metallics in relation with other breeds currently that are NOT 2G Prize/Thuwed/Spriter Alts?

I'm trying to figure out what might be a half decent proposal to present for one and if it would be in my means to actually do so.