TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

Thanks TJ. The fact these dragons will be breedable should stop some of the whining. I hope at least.

This. Thanks for the info!

Thanks for the info. The fact that they're breedable should stop some of the whining.

Very Awesome! THANKS TJ!!

For both the contest itself, and for the explanation!

The custom code thing is a neat idea, as is guarding against sickness!

Happy decorating everyone, and best of luck!!!

Thanks for the clarification TJ. So now there are 45 winners and 20 honorable mention? Not 30 and 20. I'm fine with that though, more winners:) But just checking.

Thanks for the clarification TJ. So now there are 45 winners and 20 honorable mention? Not 30 and 20. I'm fine with that though, more winners:) But just checking.

... I will pick 5 first place winners, 10 second place winners, 15 third place winners, and 20 honorable mentions.

5+10+15 adds up to 30 winners, and 20 honorable mentions.

I approve.

8'D

I am going to try meh best to win!

Or get honorable mention.

xd.png

lol Fingers crossed that I can get an honorable mention at the very least. xd.png Great way to kick off the new year! *starts dreaming about CB Hollies...*

Thank you so much!!

THIS IS EPIC.

A breedable prize dragon with three color variants! EEEE IT'S CHRISTMAS

OH WAIT IT JUST WAS CHRISTMAS

I AM EXCITED biggrin.gif

Edit: PLUS at least a few of the Honorable Mentions will request Hollies, I bet, which means even more Hollies breeding next year!

Edited by inlaterdays

It'd be worth it to be honorable mention-- I'd finally get a holly. But Yay for the info. I'm looking forward to entering and competing!

Awsome, really lookin forward to seeing everyone's creations and the prize dragons! x3

Say, If one of the winners of a prize dragon decides to take a egg of their choice, like the honorable mentions... would that mean a permanent "loss" of the prize dragon they would have otherwise gotten? Let's say a gold winner wants a CB gold instead of the prize, will the amount of prize dragons CB as a total be 4 then istead of 5? or will one go to one of the silver winners closest to the top, who's silver goes to bronze who's... yeah, etc. !

I thought you would do the variants for the places.

edit:

I should learn to read the thread before posting ...

Edited by xdlugia

glad to hear they can breed laugh.gif

i sure hope to get any prize!

I thought you would do the variants for the places.

And seeing the prizes there is only one question on my mind.

Would the "Any egg currently available in the cave (or via breeding), frills, Guardians of Nature, Holiday Dragons (Including Hollies, Yulebucks, Snow Angels), and Vampires" be cave born or will they have a lineage?

If you read closely, he said all prizes to honorable mentions are cb.

Thank you for putting an end to the drama-lama <3 This sounds rly cool-I still hate decorating x-mas trees *my very own at home was...well epic fail oo"* but will put every effort in this as it sounds-ever so cool ^o^

You poor soul for having to look at 200 trees, I don't envy you-so thanks for all the effort <3

Thanks TJ. The fact these dragons will be breedable should stop some of the whining. I hope at least.

lol

I wouldn't be so sure. I can't be the only one who hoped that the prize-dragons would not be breedable. tongue.gif

But the contest sounds great! Definitely going to take part. smile.gif

How will the voting method work? will it be a 1-10 thing or a +1 thing?

Well, this is going to be interesting. (And I sure hope that the prize dragons will breed multi-clutches - because that means people will be able to grab them from the AP, even if the owners don't want to gift/trade any.)