TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

Wait what if not very many people look at your scroll? You couldn't qualify for the drawing if people didn't see your scroll to vote even if your tree was terrific. Also people could just vote for their friends not the best tree. I am so excited about the custom code I would choose "smile and it would totally be a Holly I mean how many CB Hollies do you know about like 3 or 4 including TJ's.

Edited by scm7271999

I do want a frill. but I don't want the artist to get mad though..

Edited by Sorrowgrave

Um... just a quick question, what is stopping someone from giving every tree they see a 1 to increase their own chances?

I do want a frill. but I don't want the artist to get mad though..

lol, Lyth is late to the party.

Before anyone starts screaming OMG MORE FRILLS LYTH WILL BE PISSED:

TJ asked me first.  This is not a "release", it's a gift.  Anyone who requests one from this will be forsaking something like a CB Holly or black or metallic.  If you get an honorable mention and ask for one, I don't think I'd be wrong to say you're going to appreciate it, especially if you're letting go of something that can actually breed more of itself.

And if you think for some reason I should be pissed, do me a favor: pull the rod out of your rear end and beat yourself with it.

Answered. :V

@superguy: If someone votes all 1s on everything it doesn't really affect the scores. If a thousand people vote all 1s, all it does is make the scores look closer together.

Edited by Lythiaren

Oh...my

I really want to win 1st, 2nd and 3rd as well as honorable mention.

But which do I want to win the most? Ffffff

Special Gold/Silver/Bronze(Almost put Gold/Silver/Crystal lol) dragons or my pick of anything I want within reason?

I don't know.

Oh well I'll enter my tree and hope I place in one of those 4 places.

Oh TJ your contest is making my head reel in excitement.

It sounds awesome to me. (: But I'm not counting on that it will turn out good for me. I sure love to decorate things, but I cannot say that I'm good at it - to be honest, I don't know if I am, I just make things they way I like it or think it looks good. It will be fun to decorate the tree, I've had really fun with it this far. (:

This is great! I'm glad they can breed. Too bad we can't ask for a neglected tho.... ahaha.

Wait what if not very many people look at your scroll? You couldn't qualify for the drawing if people didn't see your scroll to vote even if your tree was terrific. Also people could just vote for their friends not the best tree. I am so excited about the custom code I would choose "smile"

All voting is anonymous and you don't have to visit a user's scroll to vote on their tree.

Um... just a quick question, what is stopping someone from giving every tree they see a 1 to increase their own chances?

you might just 1 your own tree

And honestly

I hope people arnt that sad.

you might just 1 your own tree

And honestly

I hope people arnt that sad.

So do I, my mind is just wired to see how people could cheat at stuff like this though...

It all sounds great. I hope the hotel we are going to has internet in the room so I can participate... If it doesn't and I don't submit my tree, will I still be able to vote? I would like to join in the fun even if I can't participate in the contest itself.

This all sounds fun and awesome. I'd love to win, but even assuming I don't, I am still happy that the new dragons are breedable and also happy that more hollies are undoubtedly going to be released into the breeding population. :-)

I asked 2 pages back and got no answer so I'll ask again...

Can you choose a Leetle Tree if you get an Honorable Mention? I don't see them in what you can/can't ask for on the first post.

Well, heres another question. Can you view your tree and see what people have been rating it?

I have to say... I'd take the Holly. The chances of me getting one are zip anyways and it seems as though the winners can breed their dragons.

Or maybe a Frill... *goes mad with indescision*

Wait what if not very many people look at your scroll? You couldn't qualify for the drawing if people didn't see your scroll to vote even if your tree was terrific. Also people could just vote for their friends not the best tree. I am so excited about the custom code I would choose "smile and it would totally be a Holly I mean how many CB Hollies do you know about like 3 or 4 including TJ's.

The trees will be randomized and anonymous so it won't matter if nobody ever looks at your scroll. I imagine it will be similar (but not exactly the same) as the system for reviewing dragon descriptions.

The trees will be randomized and anonymous so it won't matter if nobody ever looks at your scroll. I imagine it will be similar (but not exactly the same) as the system for reviewing dragon descriptions.

Ya, it appears very comparable to reviewing descriptions.

Forget a holly, I want one of the prize dragons. >_>;

Well, heres another question. Can you view your tree and see what people have been rating it?

Im going to add another question to that, will we be able to view the adult of the prize dragon before we pick?