TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

Why can't I edit my tree?

Editing is over since we are in the contest. You will be able to edit again after judging is over and the winners have been selected.

Wow! Just saw a tree that had the words "TJ 09 ROX!" It made me smile and got a 10 biggrin.gif

I like classy trees with words (if the words are visible and the tree itself is also pretty)

Edit: lol just saw the post a few above me happy.gif Nice to see everyoe's opinions differ so greatly it gives me hope that at least one person out there will like my weird obscure tree

Edited by Lunaeluu

Why can't I edit my tree?

Because voting has already begun. You can edit it again after it's all over - 20th, I believe.

ninja.gif d

Edited by fuzzbucket

ty i feel the same i hope everyone else can let it go and enjoy whats left of the event

Well, this is a good end to our debate! I actually thought it was fun, to some point.

I can't click anyones tree except for my own.

We can't see others trees yet. Only vote.

Also, really, let's just drop it. Nobody is getting anywhere.

I just saw the marriage tree... together with a lot of trees with hostages (poor dragons roped on it).

So decorating ended? Dang. I didn't decorate my tree at all! I thought that we had until TODAY, not YESTERDAY. I just threw everything in a clump so that everything was organized so that I could find it when I went to decorate.

Well, I'm terrible at designing anyways, so I had no hopes of winning. xd.png Good luck, all!

Edited by xoSeasonal

I'm voting trees with not a lot of ornaments higher than I would normally if it looks like they have few ornaments because they only got ornaments from a few days.

Why are people being criticized for their opinions? The fact that they are OPINIONS mean there is NO RIGHT OR WRONG answer. And if there are 8,000 trees then around that many will more or less (hopefully) vote. It's a fair contest because we all get to vote. If you don't like something, vote it lower.

One person shouldn't be criticized by another because of their opinion, just like one person shouldn't criticize another because of their favorite color, or music, or hobbies, or spending time playing DC instead of a different game or whatever. That's why we have CHOICES.

LET'S AGREE TO DISAGREE and all get along. (Off my soapbox, now)

(By the way, this is NOT directed to anyone specifically-this is a general statement)

Thanks. rolleyes.gif

Edited by DiamondDragon

Well as of now if I rated my own tree it would be a 6 lol

I have seen some well done beautiful trees

Well, this is a good end to our debate! I actually thought it was fun, to some point.

xd.png ya hopefully we've used up all the anger on the forum and it can be peaceful now.

I actually really like the tasteful use of the space around the tree.

I actually really like the tasteful use of the space around the tree.

I guess I sort of feel it as a TREE decorating contest, not a whole room thing.... biggrin.gif

Just saw a tree with "TJ09 ROX!" written above it...Yeah,the writing was...um,creative but the tree itself was almost empty...and this is why writing random things around trees shouldn't automatically earn them higher votes... dry.gif

Is that what it said? I could only read the TJ09 part and just barely that...

...That's not fair. Everyone had a button to submit their tree and I didn't. Edited by Zilithandria

I guess I sort of feel it as a TREE decorating contest, not a whole room thing.... biggrin.gif

Some used it very well, though - one tree used the two bird tree toppers to make it look like they were carrying ornaments to the tree.

We can't see others trees yet. Only vote.

Um what? I'm confused. How can you vote for a tree that you can't see? Am I missing something?

just saw a tree that had nothing but the star on top and a smile made of toys biggrin.gif

I loved it!

8.000 trees to judge or more??? how much time to we have to judge them all? I dont know if I will have enough time to do this! How I wish i could judge more then one at a time

Does anyone know if we will be getting back the ornaments we didn't use once the voting is over and our trees our editable again? Or will they not be editable again? I've tried to keep up with the thread but I can't remember the answer to this...

ETA: Re-read TJs OP and saw the "after winners are announce trees will be reopened for editing" (or whatever, not exact wording). However no mention if we would get the un-used ornaments back...

Edited by MollyElizbeth

Um what? I'm confused. How can you vote for a tree that you can't see? Am I missing something?

You don't vote on trees from the user page. On your profile there's a link to voting.

There's a link at the top of your scroll that says "Tree Decorating Contest voting." Click it.