TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

I think it should be about even, but try to vote on about 1150 a day and you should get to all of them (if there are 8000).

Part of me wants to have an average vote thing on the bottom of my tree, just so I know how I'm doing.

Then again, another part of me REALLY doesn't want to know DX

I've been kinda mean with the ratings I've given.

Trees that are just cluttered with pretty much every ornament: 2

Trees that look OKish, but have ornaments floating that probably shouldn't be there: 1 (Sorry)

Trees that spell something: 1

Other than that, Trees that aren't filled to the brim with ornaments, or have a nice theme I give 5+

I have yet to give a 9 or a 10, but then again I only voted on things for like 5 min.

It'd be nice to see what the rating of your tree currently is... I'd rather know people hated it than sit here wondering. Oh well, I think I'll survive.

Why so low on trees that spell stuff?

*Budges in to the conversation about rating trees*

Heya! I vote for trees by how I like them - but those with stuff obviously not meant to be on the tree and yet not far enough off that they weren't turned invisible, get a rating less than a 5 from me. >:3

thats what I am wondering SAy we give a tree a vote of 1 yet their is an awesome one out there that many never saw and would have gave it a 10 had they had seen it.. The tree we all saw that we gave 1's to could potentially over vote the tree we would have given a 10 to had it been seen

Maybe my thought process is wrong I just wonder if all trees are beeing seen by the same amount of people or not

yeah, exactly my thinking.

a mid ranged or low tree would be able to win then.

Good question. I kind of doubt there will be every tree shown to the same number of viewers... Then on the other hand I don't know about the technique. There might be ways to make sure, they do xd.png

I've been kinda mean with the ratings I've given.

Trees that are just cluttered with pretty much every ornament: 2

Trees that look OKish, but have ornaments floating that probably shouldn't be there: 1 (Sorry)

Trees that spell something: 1

I am so going to lose *lol*

Because my tree has some ornaments floating around that I didn´t want there, but still showed up somehow >.<

Why so low on trees that spell stuff?

Because it just looks ridiculously stupid in my opinion. It's a tree decorating contest, not a spelling contest.

I don't mean anything personal to people that did do that but... It's just my opinion on it.

Because it just looks ridiculously stupid in my opinion. It's a tree decorating contest, not a spelling contest.

I don't mean anything personal to people that did do that but... It's just my opinion on it.

What about the picture trees?

Mine has that aswell, didn't mean for the 3 balls to show up, but it did anyway.

My sister has the same problem with one golden bird.

I've been ignoring accidentally shown ornaments and voting on the tree itself. I'm a very picky voter though, nothing I've seen so far has gotten greater than a 5.....

I am so going to lose *lol*

Because my tree has some ornaments floating around that I didn´t want there, but still showed up somehow >.<

That's why I made sure none of my ornaments were anywhere near the tree, I pulled them all as far away as I could xd.png

Except it's actually missing some of the Candy that was supposed to be on the bottom... oh well.

And like I said for the spelling, it's nothing personal. In fact I gave a tree with something floating on the side a 7 because other than that it looked really nice.

Woo Hoo I get so excited when I see an awesome tree so I can vote a 9 or 10 on it yay i hope this one I just saw wins it was the most beautiful I have seen yet

Wow, got a little heated in here... 

Please use the report tool if you see a problem.

Reminder: Members please attack the topic not each other, Everyone is allowed an opinion.

Edited by _Z_

Is it just me, or is anyone else getting annoyed with the garlands that cover the ornaments?

Not just you. I'm starting to get annoyed with the tree toppers looking like they're tied up by the garland, as well. I have seen some particularly nice ones that don't do this, though.

If my tree had been submitted, I wouldn't have voted on it. :3

Ooh! I just saw a tree I liked, so I voted a 10 for it and screenshotted it. ^.^

just curious, how many of you would vote your own tree a 10 if you saw it?

honestly... I owuldn't now xd.png

I liked it. Then I thought it's "too boring" and changed it. Thouht it was fine. Now seeing it.... it's like ".... okay. You should have clinged to the boring thing you liked yourself". So I will for sure change it again, after the contest is over and we can redecorate xd.png

After the trees I've seen? Not a chance. xd.png I'd maybe give it a five.....barely.

What about the picture trees?

I dunno about those, I've only seen one. It was really bad though...

I'll really have to see a lot more of them to form an opinion of them.

I think I'd give mine an 8, maybe a 9 if I was feeling generous and I hadn't done anything to annoy me! tongue.gif

I just gave out my first 1, something I had told myself I wouldn't do. v_v

Not me. I'd give it a 7. After seeing all these great trees, mine is sorta boring.