TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

New badge if anyone wants to use it:

user posted image

I'm getting ready to start rating trees now biggrin.gif

ETA:

Wow some of these are AWESOME! I just came across one with a star made from ornaments surrounding the angel! So cute! This is going to be sooo much fun!

Edited by MollyElizbeth

um i make a post sayin i like the full trees and a few people jump on me i mean god if u dont like maii post its not hard to just say u dont agree n let it go ....

We would have. That is what I did initial, but you responded to my response so I responded to your response, and then it ended up being a conversation. If you don't want that don't respond to the response.

um i make a post sayin i like the full trees and a few people jump on me i mean god if u dont like maii post its not hard to just say u dont agree n let it go ....

Did you not just jump on me? This is how forums work. You post anything, and people will respond. If you want us to just move on, why are [you not moving on? It takes two to debate, and you can't ask the other to stop.

People did not jump on you. When you post an opinion that many people don't share, you will get more replies, but nobody here has jumped on you.

rut row. It's starting to look like people are... fighting? over whether or not cluttered Christmas trees are good? All the trees are beautiful in their own ways. If you disagree about what a good tree is, well, to each his own I suppose. smile.gif

*snort* I think it's YOU that needs to chill out. Or what, are YOU the only one permitted to have an opinion? Because people actually responded, we're suddenly the bad guys. Uh huh. Alright then. dry.gif

im not trying to make anyone feel like the bad guy i just tried to say that not all full trees are bad and now i have to defend my opinion.... which isnt very import to begin with because in like week nobodys gunna care anyway

I think I'm being too good tongue.gif

Everything I rate is a 5 or 6 or 7 unless it has no ornaments or they are misplaced.

I think everyone put a great effort in this so.. I think we all deserve at least a 5

Same! I think we saw the same dragon. Fingers shaped outta those lights that don't glow. Also, I think it's the only true, pure 10 wink.gif

yes exactly. i would hold no grudges were this tree to win.

rut row. It's starting to look like people are... fighting? over whether or not cluttered Christmas trees are good? All the trees are beautiful in their own ways. If you disagree about what a good tree is, well, to each his own I suppose. smile.gif

ty i feel the same i hope everyone else can let it go and enjoy whats left of the event

/lays out hot chocolate and gingerbread cookies for all

Dunno about the rest of you but I am getting a very rare snowfall here today. So it's prefect weather for a Christmas tree contest. But, I am not going to try to rate all 8000 in one day!. We have a week. Sit back, take your time and truly enjoy them smile.gif

And on that note, ima go make these. I swear, extra sugar helps me rate better! ninja.gif

http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/big-soft-gin...ies/Detail.aspx

Uh actually, NO, you did not. You said: it just seem kinda lame that people voted neg. cause some were overdone

You're telling us how we should be voting for something because YOU personally like the trees. You better believe that people are going to respond to that.

Oh shoot. I didn't get that star off of the tree image. It's just floating off to the side. D: Sad day.

aww... but I guess it happened to actually quite some people.

If I see a tree I like and then something is flying around, I don't mind.

I only mind, if it's obviously on purpose, like a whole bunch of loose things

None of the trees show as links for me.

What do you mean ? You get to see a tree; you get to vote. You can't click on them.

Edited by fuzzbucket

None of the trees show as links for me.

What do you mean?

Uh actually, NO, you did not. You said: it just seem kinda lame that people voted neg. cause some were overdone

You're telling us how we should be voting for something because YOU personally like the trees. You better believe that people are going to respond to that.

no i said to me it seemed lame to hate a tree because it was overdone i never responded saying "VOTE HOW I VOTE" now im trying to let it go and enjoy whats left of the tree event but ur kind of ruining it.

yes exactly. i would hold no grudges were this tree to win.

Same here. I wish that tree wins a first place, really. I wouldn't make such a beautiful tree, never ever.

What do you mean?

I can't click anyones tree except for my own.

Guys, you know we can't have three or four people being less than super-nice or risk the wrath of the Goddess of Locking.

Or, at least, it has to be ended by the time she comes online. (Turns out she does sleep...)

MMmm Vhale those look divine. We got a giant cookie cookbook here. Nothing better than soft cookies with hot cocoa.

I finally found a 10! After clicking forever. Time for a break, I think - I'm starting to see trees when I close my eyes.

aww... but I guess it happened to actually quite some people.

If I see a tree I like and then something is flying around, I don't mind.

I only mind, if it's obviously on purpose, like a whole bunch of loose things

It doesn't look terrible, it just wasn't what I wanted.

I had been debating if I wanted the gold star or the gold western-style dragon on top of my tree, and forgot to take the star off when I'd decided.

I haven't seen any that looked like they had stuff floating intentionally yet. I thought about doing that, and setting a rainbow of ornaments over my tree, but then decided for a nice traditional look. :3

Too many trees! This will take too long to vote on all. I hope everyone gets an equal amount of votes but I will probably finish before I reach 200 trees or so. tongue.gif

Just saw a tree with "TJ09 ROX!" written above it...Yeah,the writing was...um,creative but the tree itself was almost empty...and this is why writing random things around trees shouldn't automatically earn them higher votes... dry.gif