PACMANnot

Quirky/Odd Habits

I chew at the inside of my mouth, sometimes until I bleed. I also bite off the skin around my fingernails.

Oh yeah, I also laugh while I'm talking without meaning to. Like, my words come out all giggly for no reason. Not all the time, though.

Edited by Pika_Oi

I cuddle up with stuffed animals or my dog.I can't sleep without my stuffies on both sides of me.

In mid-sentence I sometimes switch to a different accent. Its really weird since I can involuntarily do a perfect british/whatever accent but if I want to do it, I can't.

I tend to pick the skin off of my lips to the point where they bleed. I've done this all my life and no matter how hard I try, I just can't stop. unsure.gif

I also like to chew on my headphone wires (very bad, I know), I'm not really sure why I do it, but I usually do it without realizing it...

I have a habit of chewing the inside of my mouth. When I'm stressed I chew gum and I usually chew one pack of gum every three days. I too pick the skin of my lips especially when my lips are chapped. Old habits do die hard .

The correct way to hold the pencil is by using the thumb, and your 2nd and 3rd finger ( I forgot the names for them). I hold a pencil using all 5 fingers, and surprisingly, I write faster with pretty good handwriting.

I always stand on one leg when I'm washing dishes or in the shower. IDK why. I hiccup randomly, all the time. I can't sleep with any doors open or mirrors in my room. I can't sleep without being covered with blankets up to my ears. I chew my fingernails, and am immune to that polish anti-chew stuff. If I stretch one limb (or do a high kick), I have to do the same to the other limb. I chew headphone wires. I stutter randomly, and slur my words when on the phone until I sound drunk. With my dragons, it bothers me if I have unequal amounts of each color of Tinsel or Shimmer. I also pop my fingers and knees... but popping thumbs or necks freak me out.

I used to chew my tongue, but I did it for so long that my jaw started to get messed up. I was going to need surgery to repair it, so I broke myself of that habit... by slapping myself in the face every time I caught myself doing it.

...I know that I have more, but for some reason, whenever I want to think about my habits I forget them all. blink.gif

Edited by Dimar

I've been using click pens to write with in school so much lately that I now involuntary "click" the tops of pencils and capped pens. dry.gif

I have this since I were 3 years old, when I'm sitting on a chair, even on amphitheater, I sit like a bird on the brnches (I bend my knees and put them on thechair and bend forward my waist, like gollum or "L" from death note). And I also play piano in the air.

I chew my lip, a lot. But I absolutely hate putting on chapstick. Also, I refuse to do any of my other subjects barring math with a pencil, only pens.

I also have this bathroom habit I can't get rid of, but I'd rather not say.

i also chew my lip

i have to wash my hands every 20 minutes

i wash things and make pretty much everything 3 times, like, washing the dishes 3 times each, closing doors 3 times, everything i do i do it 3 times, and its very very annoying when it comes to strategy games or things like that >_<

i also prefer scuare things, they can be piled or sorted in an easyer and equal/perfect way than circle or round things

i love duality, and i want to have 2 of the same things, oposite if possible, to make them have a certain balance

i cant stand irregular and or asymmetry on anything >_<

i also hate uneven/odd numbers ( like number 3 xd.png )

im pretty sure there are many other things i cant remember right now X3

I find it very difficult to sleep without having a pillow over my head, covering my eyes. This is a learned habit, from having to sleep at night when I was a young teen with the lights left on.

I sleepwalk every now and then, I manage to scare my mother on occasion (she tells me the day after I sleepwalk). Luckily, my sleepwalking only seems to happen in a specific area, with me going to the left and down the hallway, where there is nothing I can trip over.

When annoyed, or angry I occasionally slip into an English, Scottish, Irish or New Zealander accent. It does nothing to improve my mood, as I usually get laughed at. I doubt the accent is an accurate replica, bit it sounds close enough for my family to deem it 'not an Australian accent'.

When sitting on a chair, I usually have one or both feet off the ground. More often than not, my right ankle is tucked under my left thigh. When sitting on a couch, I have both feet off the ground (usually on an ottoman).

I'm sure there are more quirky/odd habits that are evading my memory, but that's it for now.

I always chew my fingernails and another weird thing is that whenever I pick up a book I have to open up to a random page and smell the paper. the smell of the paper to me is so nice but my parents always get angry at me when I do it because it annoys them.

I always read the last page of a book first, that's about it for my quirky habits, bit sad really when I read some of the other posts.

I always read the last page of a book first, that's about it for my quirky habits, bit sad really when I read some of the other posts.

I always read the last sentence of the book. Sometimes the whole last page to see how daring it is.

its a funny habit smile.gif

i blow my nose all the time even when I'm not sick. It's something I cannot explain in ANY way.

I meow under stress rather than screaming. I've managed to cut down on meowing in public, but when I'm alone in my room and my crush sends me a message... or if there's a hornet on the ceiling... or when I get my grades... Cats are pretty important to me.

Also when I'm concentrating, I chew. On nothing. I can't do gum because I'm afraid of scraping my teeth (it happens every time) and I'm not the type of person who does snacks. I just twitch my jaw a lot and it bothers my classmates sometimes.

I pick at my hair sometimes.

I've noticed a new habit in the past one or two months. When at home, I automatically refer to produce like fruits and vegetables by their PLU codes, something I must have picked up at work. It really confuses my poor family when I rummage through the kitchen and say something like: "Can you please cut some 4087 and 4062 for the pasta salad? Also, the last 4011 is going bad so someone should eat it, and the 4032 rinds need to be taken to the barn." biggrin.gif

^

| lol

I have a habit that has to do with sentences. I put no space after punctuation, and I have to remind myself constantly.