PACMANnot

Quirky/Odd Habits

If I'm walking in my house at night, I have to either run or put something over my back or else I feel so exposed, like someone is going to reach out and grab me... No idea where that irrational fear came from.

Any picture frames within my reach will be straightened, unless I'm going to get in trouble for it. It bothers me when those things aren't parallel with the wall. I also always eat the crust off my pb&j sandwiches first(usually do this with almost every sandwich). And around 4:00PM I always have a weird burst of energy and how hyper I am will depend on how good my diet has been for the day. Especially when all I've had is Taco Bell for the day, I can barely focus on my job. xd.png

I'm almost certain I have ADHD (was never officially diagnosed, but everything seems to point toward it) so it's probably a major contributor to those habits, especially the last one.

besides the talking to myself thing nothing really

I obsessively open and close my door EXACTLY ten times. If I do one more or one less, I have to start over, no matter what situation I'm in.

I scratch my scalp whenever I'm idle. Sometimes until it bleeds. But I still scratch. Not got lice or anything, though. Apparently the scabs on my head are really bad at times.

._.

Edited by Chicogal

I bite my nails all the time. I have tried the nail polish that tastes bad, but it doesn't work on me.

I'm also kind of a Grammar Nazi... I can't stand "text talk" and whenever someone posts tlkn leik dis or Like This Which Drives Me Especially Nuts, I just want to take a red pen to it.

This is a place where you can talk about all the odd, cute, quirky, and funny things you do that make you unique and 100% you happy.gif

theres only one rule, you CAN'T say the phrase "Me too" then it makes you and whoever youre referring to seem less unique, yes you can do similar things but the me too doesnt fit here.

I have arguments with my cat over boyfriend problems and then make faces at the cat whenever he looks at me after an argument xd.png

so what do you do?

:/ I constantly flex my fingers when I'm not occupied with something.

Edited by kima_rose

I cannot stand any folds or bends on paper. Especially not in books. It drives me absolutely insane. If I'm writing an essay and the paper bends I have to start all over.

I have a squishy pikachu that i squish randomly o.o

Edited by Swefty

I mess with my earrings when I'm bored, and hold my necklace when I'm happy. I skip steps whenever I use stairs. I love quirkiness. :3

I like touching things with my hands. Err, I mean I'm a very tactile person. When I get up I push myself off the floor or chair, I fidget a lot, I rub at the fabric that dangles from my backpack, I run my hand along walls as I walk, I stick my hands in my pockets, whenever I get my nails buffed I rub at the smooth surface.

Also I chew things like my nails and pencils and paper towels and regular towels and the collar of my shirt. Although I would prefer something rubbery yet soft so I can sink my teeth into it, but still tough enough to not be chewed apart by my teeth. Something like gummy worms, but tougher.

Yep. Quirky habits galore.

Hmm...Grabbing my neck when nervous. Had to stop that though because I gripped too tight and bruised my neck.

Now I pull at my collar, mess with my hair and bite my hand when nervous or bored. Im also a frequent pencil chewer and compulsive cleaner dry.gif

Edited by Zeriel

I... laugh while I'm talking sometimes without meaning to, is the only way I can put it, I guess. Like, not laughing after I talk, but laughing while saying words. Usually when I'm nervous.

I twitch my nose when it itches. c:

I strike random poses when I feel happy/hyper or whatever. I... yeah. dry.gif It's only around close friends though. tongue.gif

Edited by Dauntingale

- I tend to use big words when I get nervous.

- Occasionally, I have caught myself sucking my thumb, usually when no one's around... Trying to break myself of this one!

Well... all my pens/pencils in my pencil bag have to be facing the same way... that's really all I can think of right now :x

I like to chew headphone wires. I can't help it and I often find myself doing it without me realizing. blink.gif

So, do you guys have any weird/strange habits?

When I draw I usually squish my kneadable eraser. It keeps my left hand occupied when otherwise I'd be biting my nails from the stress of drawing.

I carry my pens around in my mouth for long periods of time.

Like a dog with a stick. I just forget it's there for like five minutes or so while I'm walking.

I lock my fingers and pop them..hard to explain witjhout a visual..

Swipe my hair(have side bangs..)

I will draw things on my papers without realising it

Pop my ankles..

Recently? Accidents ugh