earthgirl

Earth's dragon art - Taking commissions now!

I WANT THIS DRAGON DRAWN!

Username: Disolia

Dragon type: Christmas 2009 (Multicolored version)

DC: yes

If non DC: Null

Stage of the dragon: Happy wintery

Speech Bubble: no

If yes, the dragon says: Null

Edited by Disolia

Username: LLD (Little lost dragon)

Dragon type: Male gold and a female ribbon dancer

DC: [yes/no] yes

If non DC: [name/description/link to picture]

Stage of the dragon: Happy and hugging (full body hug? Have yet to see how that would look)

Speech Bubble: [yes/no]

If yes, the dragon says:

Edited by little lost dragon

Just got back from vacation, and I'm so glad you'renot leaving! (Goes back to thread-stalking ^^)

Aaack, have not been able to find time on here lately xd.png I sorta float around here occasionally, but, yeah.

AHHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH EARTHY! They're absolutely beautiful and breathtaking <3

Just letting you know that I don't have a need for a CB stripe anymore, so I updated my wishlist.(just caught one myself, yay)

@wingd - that tinsel's lineage is a bit too long.

I just stumbled along this thread and saw your artwork.

I just have to say: Your artwork is so beautiful and good!! O_O Really really good!

I'll have to stalk this thread for a spot. O_O

Edited by Dragonwing1234

Trying for the 4th spot--

Username: kadoatie

Dragon type: adult hellfire (either gender) and a leetle tree

DC: yes

Stage of the dragon: trying to burn the tree down? staring at it in curiosity? pointedly ignoring it? whatever drives your inspiration

Other: the more horizontally oriented, the less I have to shrink your gorgeous art to fit in signature, so please please horizontal posing?

And here's the tinsel: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Brp6o It's a silver tinsel, 5th gen staircase from Penk. Would that work for you? [/hopes :3]

Fizzix's darkmysts are dun!

user posted image

Sig'd:

user posted image

PS: if Shichibi doesn't make use of her request by the end of the week, I'm going to put it up for grabs for someone who is willing to use it. wink.gif

Aww, they are so cute and romantic! biggrin.gif

And they have really realistic expressions! The male is so fierce-looking and the female seems so happy to gaze at starts with her love! <3

To be honest, I didn't noticed that they have a purple/blue "reflex" on their head too, I saw it only on their wings and neck. I'm so glad that now I can notice it laugh.gif

Edited by MisunderstoodDreamer

Awww, they're so cute! And romantic, and sweet, and pretty, and... and... wub.gif

I especially love their little faces. Though it seems impossible, every time you draw something new, it's even more amazing! Keep it up! biggrin.gif

Disolia's Snow Angel is dun! =]

user posted image

Sig'd

user posted image

*please upload into your own photo account in order to use and enjoy. ^^

Again you've bested yourself, Earthgirl! She's so festive and pretty! I especially love her face and wings! biggrin.gif

O_O Completely without words...

This is one of my 2 favourite dragons, so you can understand me if I say that I'm without words. Silence is worth than thousand words (of praise), you really stunned me Earth! <3

Disolia, I really envy you! smile.gif