earthgirl

Earth's dragon art - Taking commissions now!

Out of curiosity, what ever happened to the Yulebabeh tongue.gif?

She's cute and I like the idea Earthgirl. I myself never really consider a Valentine dragon playing the role of Cupid but I think it makes good sense as well and I love how she looks.

Will you make a baby of the new dragon?

I thought all the um...squees were babies, since the Sweetling and Rosebud are babies but then the Snow Angels are adults. Do you make it random when you make them?

I stalked random people tonight and saw this. Very cute. And the hoarding lady in the OP is impressive.

Gahhh why must your art be so prettyful?! When people are waiting for slots to open it all the more suspenseful and painful to wait! But then again it's the prettyful-ness that makes the wait worth it!

Edited by AvianCrow

*joins fellow stalkers*

Darn closed requests! I had a cute idea, too. I'll save it as a PM for later.

I WANT THIS DRAGON DRAWN!

Username: LLD (Little lost dragon)

Dragon type: Male gold and a female ribbon dancer

DC: [yes/no] yes

If non DC: [name/description/link to picture]

Stage of the dragon: Happy and hugging (full body hug? Have yet to see how that would look)

Speech Bubble: [yes/no]

If yes, the dragon says:

I guess all the unfinished requests are cancelled then? Just wondering (I know its old but still)

Earth girl, could you please look at your pms and reply to me A.S.A.P (as soon as possible)

So you know, I don't really like it when people post in my art topic just to let me know that they PM'd me. :/ I can see that very well, without you letting me know, k?

EDIT: Sorry. I'm a little snappy today

Edited by earthgirl

So you know, I don't really like it when people post in my art topic just to let me know that they PM'd me. :/ I can see that very well, without you letting me know, k?

Sorry. I just got it as I clicked post.

user posted image

Just happened to see the Swallowtail with the Ridgewing that had been suggested by zephyr_123. The first dragon I ever had was a female ridgewing whom I paired with my male swallowtail, which is my 4th dragon ever.

I just wanted to let you know that because of this, I'll be using that art as my avatar until I make my own avatar. You will have credit for it in my signature.

EDIT: Never mind, I'm not using it. I don't know why, but it's not working.

Edited by FlameWingzz