earthgirl

Earth's dragon art - Taking commissions now!

Spectacular night glory! I would definitely buy a shirt if it gets accepted (and I had money, lol)!

I love the day glories and night glories too, because my first dragon from a new release was a day glory. I have always thought they were the prettiest dragons on the cave. Great job with this artwork and the sprites! biggrin.gif

PS: I hope you don't mind if I submit it to merchandise, lul.

Just to clarify, please do. I would love to see this in the store. You could even make a Day Glory to go with it! 9I would totally by a shirt or two, I'd wear the Day Glory during the day and the Night Glory at night just for the lulz)

(wanted to make an official sorta post about it. xd.png)

I am SO SO SO sorry I didnt see that the requests were closed!!!! I will delete my post if you want!

That Night Glory gave me a heart attack. The Day and Night Glories are two of my favorites on the site. It's actually nice to see the dragon lovingly rendered by it's creator. It isn't often at all we get to see the dragons we loved drawn super size by the person who brought them into existence.

That Night Glory gave me a heart attack. The Day and Night Glories are two of my favorites on the site. It's actually nice to see the dragon lovingly rendered by it's creator. It isn't often at all we get to see the dragons we loved drawn super size by the person who brought them into existence.

I couldn't have said it better myself...

I feel bad though, I didn't know she had created them until after I had requested... but in all honesty, I don't think anybody could have made a batter Night Glory then her, I mean she made them so she knows how to make them just right. o3o

I haz been rendered speechless by the beauty of the Glory Drake. laugh.gif

Epic Art is epic. Im not sure whether this is closed or not cause it says CLOSED on the sub title and she takes 3 requests but I see 2 are done, so if it is CLOSED please IGNORE this post if not then:

I WANT THIS DRAGON DRAWN!

Username: The Dancin' Cat

Dragon type: [breed] Thunder and a SPitfire. (Thunder = male, pl0x and spitfire = Female please)

DC: [yes/no] Yes

If non DC: [name/description/link to picture]

Stage of the dragon: [angry, happy, eating, in love,... whatever - a description of how you want it drawn.] In love.

Speech Bubble: [yes/no] No

If yes, the dragon says:

On the first page and in the first post you would see the huge Closed sign.

She does not open up requests until all of her current requests are complete.

Sorry, you have to stalk the thread like everyone else.

Good luck.

@Orange and @Dancin' Cat - please delete/edit your posts.

Requests are closed now.

Thank you.

Me too biggrin.gif

(sweet dreams... you can't learn to draw like Earth do, maybe you can only receive some tips and hope you can do it without "creating horrifying monster"... maybe only "monsters" wink.gif).

Thank you very much!! wub.gif

Please, in your tutorial tell us what are the programs and the kind of tablet you use (I have to buy one, but there are too many different models, even in a single brand wacko.gif)