earthgirl

Earth's dragon art - Taking commissions now!

Noooo! D': We'll all miss you so much! But I know you have your reasons. Thank you for sharing your amazing art with us and letting us request masterpieces. Thank you especially for the harptail. I'll treasure it always! I hope you return someday, but if not, farewell, and be happy wherever you go!

this Harptail is amazing, so elegant and graceful! and I totally love its eyes smile.gif

it's a pity that you're leaving the forums, you are such a talented person and your art is so beautiful.

Read the title.

I might soon leave forums for good.

Sorry guys for disappointing you. v.v

mellow.gif

I'm so sorry you have to leave... I was really looking forward to requesting from you.

So... I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope this "undetermined time" won't be forever.

But if it is... Farewell, we will miss you and your art. <3

I'll take your request spot, only if you gift me a CB black egg.

Requests are closed atm, but I'll let someone pass if they gift me a CB black. wink.gif

*pokes title*

I WANT THIS DRAGON DRAWN!

Username: LLD (Little lost dragon)

Dragon type: Male gold and a female ribbon dancer

DC: [yes/no] yes

If non DC: [name/description/link to picture]

Stage of the dragon: Happy and hugging (full body hug? Have yet to see how that would look)

Speech Bubble: [yes/no]

If yes, the dragon says:

((I just saw requests saying open on your first post.))

Oh..... I don't have one nvm then. (Unless your open for a compermise?)

Edited by little lost dragon

I'll take your request spot, only if you gift me a CB black egg.

Requests are closed atm, but I'll let someone pass if they gift me a CB black. wink.gif

*pokes title*

A CB Black... O_O

I'll see... I might find one...

Well, this is the req, ignore it until I find the CB! wink.gif

Username: LizzyTam

Dragon type: Guardian (the common ones)

DC: Yes

If non DC: -

Stage of the dragon: Two adult guardians in love with each other and a playful s1 hatchie in front of them - if that's not too much, otherwise just an adult playing with a s1 hatchie.

Speech Bubble: No. Just a small heart is enough.

If yes, the dragon says: -

I suppose you can ignore this until I get a CB Black or if you happen to open requests again. I wanted to at least have my request written up and ready. smile.gif I love your art and hope you can do this request someday, but I understand that your real life is most important. smile.gif

Username: mooniechan

Dragon type: Nebula

If non DC: ---

Stage of the dragon: Two adult Nebula that are purple and blue (purple is my favorite color, so it might be nice if the purple was more prominent), in love and perhaps cuddled up together or flying around each other like in your Magi couple drawing, either is fine. If it's not too much to ask, I would love for them to have some hatchlings around them, an S1 at least, plus maybe an S2 or two, blue and purple. I don't want orange and green Nebula in the drawing. Thank you. <3

Speech Bubble: No, except maybe a little heart floating nearby? Not in a speech bubble, though.

If yes, the dragon says: ---

Edited by mooniechan

Um, guys?

The CB black slot has been filled a loong time ago. o.o

I might ask for something else on the next wave of requests for a 4th extra slot.

Could you add a not so hard way to request for users that, like me, aren't able at all to catch CB Rares? With this kind of request I feel really lost; maybe something not so hard to do? :3

Could you add a not so hard way to request for users that, like me, aren't able at all to catch CB Rares? With this kind of request I feel really lost; maybe something not so hard to do? :3

That pretty much comes down to using your time to stalk the thread for open requests. :'P

So far, I am requesting things I cannot catch by myself. tongue.gif And these, pretty much, are rares.

At least I haven't asked for CB golds/silvers ... yet. wink.gif

That pretty much comes down to using your time to stalk the thread for open requests. :'P

The way you are talking means that earthgirl is going to take requests in the old way again? I thought she would take only requests from CB Black gifters (or any other kind of rares, as she says).

Earthgirl, could you clarify this please? unsure.gif

Edited by MisunderstoodDreamer

I'm taking requests from anyone who fills the 3 spots when they are open. The old way, yes.

And I'll also take a request from the first person who provides me the requested egg I mention. And, no I don't need a CB black anymore. I'll make another request later.

anywayz...

Shichibi's request is dun!

user posted image

Sig'd:

user posted image

Please upload it to your own photo account to use it and enjoy. biggrin.gif

I'm taking requests from anyone who fills the 3 spots when they are open. The old way, yes.

And I'll also take a request from the first person who provides me the requested egg I mention. And, no I don't need a CB black anymore. I'll make another request later.

anywayz...

Shichibi's request is dun!

user posted image

Sig'd:

user posted image

Please upload it to your own photo account to use it and enjoy. biggrin.gif

OH MY GOOOOOOOOD wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I luuuuuvz them and I can't wait to show them to Jiji970 <33333 !

The flames are really, REALLY awesome ... I don't know what to say rahter than :

THANK YOU FOR THEM EARTHY ~HUGGLES YOU DOWN~ !!!

Wow! What a wonderful way to start your return! They seem so energetic and the chakra flames are really impressive! ohmy.gif

Another pair of Beautiful dragons from a very talented artist.

Of course I am bias huggles her EG dragon artwork

Btw EG .. I now have my own little flock of Seawyrm which are kept far away from hungry and confused black hatchies ;-)

Bwawhh, I haven't been on here in a while xd.png I'm so glad you're back! The blue flames around the chakras are absolutely gorgeous.

EDIT: I also love how they chakras form an upside-down heart with their pose, it's very lovely.

Edited by zephyr_123

Um, guys?

The CB black slot has been filled a loong time ago. o.o

I might ask for something else on the next wave of requests for a 4th extra slot.

Who has it been filled by? O_O

By the way, those dragons are... absolutely... amazing... gorgeous...

I can't even find the right words for it.

Edited by LizzyTam

Who has it been filled by? O_O

I filled the CB Black request at the beginning of the month, when she posted her need for the black.

Edited by Agrona

Zephyr's request is dun! =]

user posted image

Sig'd:

user posted image

enjoy. ;D

BTW, has anyone seen her as of late? :|

--------------------

requests open to THREE people.

Aaaand, check out 1'st post for my wishlist if you miss them. ^^

Edited by earthgirl

EDIT: I believe it's too late anyway.

Username: Darkshadow

Dragon type: Misfit Pygmy (female)

Stage of the dragon: Cheerful. (I wish it to be laying down)

Speech Bubble: No

Edited by Darkshadow

If I don't have to supply eggs, then I'd like a nice female misfit pygmy. If you wanted something off your wishlist, then I'll just delete this.

If you fill in the form, then maybe. ^^

Username: Fizzix

Dragon type: Dark Myst pygmy (m/f pair? ;D)

DC: Y

Stage of the dragon: Cuddling and/or staring curiously at the sky. Tails intertwined adorably, anyway.

Speech Bubble: Naw, thanks.

<3?

Edited by Fizzix